If I Told You...Would You Believe Me?

Chapter 4

I sat beside Gabriel on the couch and started to watch whatever was on. Gabriel smiled down at me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. His eyes were slowly starting to droop and his head was rocking back and forth. I giggled quietly and watched him as he tried to fight off sleep.
"Gabe?" I asked. His head popped up quickly. "Yeah?" I laughed. "You tired?" He shook his head. "Wide awake." I shook my head smiling. Gabriel started nodding off within minutes. I just leaned into his side and watched the tv. I think it was a soap opera. Sure did look like it. The best part was that there were no commercials here. The only commercials that showed up were the ones right after a show and kept on for about five minutes then it went to the next show.
I felt Gabe reposition so he was leaning on me too. He gently lied his head on top of mine and was quickly asleep. I smiled as Aliessa walked in. She chuckled to herself then plopped down in a chair. "Ugh, Andy you know you can change this?" I looked back at the tv. "Um." She just smiled. "Don't you remember how?" I looked down. "Use your imagination. You've been gone to long." I looked back up at the tv and imagined the channel changing to a movie. The tv blurred with color before it settled back down on Gnomeo and Juliet. I smiled widely. "You still need to work on that." Aliessa commented. I nodded. "I know, I need to work on a lot down here." Gabriel started to snore softly in my ear and before I knew it I too, was falling asleep.