If I Told You...Would You Believe Me?

Chapter 7

Gabriel and I ran back up to the house. Gabiel was already hollering for the girls. We turned the corner and Gabriel's mom was coming out of the house. "What's wrong with you two?" She asked coming towards us. " I have to get home, my mom just called me and my uncle stopped by my house." A look of panic crossed over he face. "Does he know your gone?" She asked. Gabriel nodded. "My parents are on their way home now." "I'll go get the girls." She turned and ran back in the house. Gabriel started up the robowheeler and I crawled in the back. I waited patiently for Aliessa and Veeva to hurry out of the house. Gabriel crawled in as they slammed the door shut. Aliessa sat in front of Gabriel and Veeva started up her vehicle. We backed out of the drive and started off. We drove through the wormhole quickly. My stomach dropped to the floorboard as I seen the streetlights ahead. We finally came zooming out onto my street. I prayed that my uncle was back in the house and no one saw us. Aliessa opened the door and I crawled out around the two. My uncle was no where in sight. "I'll see you two soon! Sorry!" I hollered behind me not turning around. I ran up to my window and opened it hastily and crawled in. I shut it wuickly then stripped out of my clothes and rushed to find pajamas. I ran my fingers through my hair widly to give it a bed head look and I wiped the eyeliner off my eyes. "Andy?" I heard my uncle shout. I walked out of my room slowly trying to pretend I had been sleeping. "Uncle Harry?" I asked. He turned the corner from the stairs and looked at me. "Where the hell have you been?" He asked stomping towards me. I rubbed my eyes and gave him a confused look. "What are you talking about?" I asked. "I checked your room, you weren't there." I shrugged. "I was curled up in my sheets maybe that's why you didn't see me." He gave me a look. He wasn't buying it. "Andy!" I heard my dad holler from down stairs. I groaned inwardly and swiped past my uncle and down the stairs to my parents. They looked pissed. "Yes?" I asked innocently. "Where were you?" "I was in my bed. Uncle harry just didn't see me." "You lied to me, Andy." "When?" I asked playing dumb. "When I called you." My mother was getting frustrated. "Oh. I was half asleep mom! I barely understood you!" I defended and then wiped one of my eyes and yawned. She gave me a doubtful look. "Andy. Where were you?" "In my room." My mom sighed and pointed to my room. "Go to bed." I smiled sleepily at them. "Good night." I turned and ran up the stairs and into the comfort of my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well sorry I haven't updated in so long! :P I'm actually at school and in second hour with my friend Elijah reading over my shoulder :P Comments please!