He'll Never Know

Facebook Didn't Lie

Third period was now over & we were headed to homeroom. My heart racing from the nervousness of fifth period.

As I walked, I stared at the ground thinking, & just when I decided to look up, there he was. My mouth flew pratically to the ground instantly. I quickly shook it off just incase someone asked me what was going on.

"Breathe Hannah," I told myself silently as I put on a normal face for homeroom.

The bell finally rang at 11:10. I rushed down the short hallway that seemed longer than usual until I finally reached the band room. I sat my belongings down next to my chair & sprinted into the instrument locker room.

"Dang it, nobody's here!" I whispered with rage. I walked over to the mirror on the wall as I heard the double doors squeak as Paige walked in.

"Did you see him yet?" I jumped up & down. "Nope, not yet," she replied. "I saw him in the hallway, but it was just a quick glance," I said, still jumping up & down.

At that very moment, he walked right past me to his locker. I covered my mouth with both hands & started to hyperventilate. Paige starts to laugh softty.

I couldn't believe it. The most beautiful human being that has ever walked the Earth had cut his beautiful hair. "It's going to take some getting used to," I thought, "ALOT of getting used to."

The rest of my day was full of whinning & complaining the drastic hair cut.