Thinking Of You

That language your body's speaking, it makes me sick

Since Garrett and Pat were hanging out all day, I was pretty much alone. Kennedy walked in my room and threw himself down on my bed.
"You wanna go do something?" he asked, and I shrugged.
"Like what?"
"I don't know, walk around? We can go get some pizza and go to the mall or something..."
"Alright, why not," I mumbled, then turned off my 360 and pulled on a pair of Toms, before following my brother downstairs.

I grabbed my keys, and Kenny and I headed out the door for the mall.

***

I had gotten a couple new pairs of jeans and tee shirts, and a new pair of Toms at the mall, so Kenny and I headed back home after eating.

When we were in our front yard, we heard a truck coming down the road. We ignored it, so we started to walk inside, when I felt arms grab me, putting one tightly over my mouth. Kennedy turned around and his eyes got wide as he dropped his stuff and ran after the guy that was carrying me away. He let go off me for a minute, only for him to punch my brother in the face, knocking him out cold.
"Kenny!" I screamed, as the boy continued to drag me back to his truck. He quickly tied me up, then tied a bandana around my head, making it where it was in my mouth so I couldn't scream. I had tears streaming down my face. I looked over and studied the man, who turned out to be a boy from my school. One of John's friends, to be exact. His name was Rian. He was a tall, buff boy with dark hair and dark brown eyes.

A few minutes later, he dragged me into his house, still tied up. He took off the bandana around my mouth, before shoving countless pills down my throat and dragging me upstairs. He tied me to his bed, and started undressing me. I started to feel a little dizzy and light headed, but I tried my hardest to hold on. When I was completely undressed, Rian dragged his tongue all over my body. A few minutes later, he started to get undressed, and I was almost knocked out, when his door opened and a laughing John and Jared walked in.

When they saw me, John's face turned to anger.
"What the fuck are you doing?!" he yelled as his fist flew to Rian's face.
"Jared, get a clean sheet and cover her up! Untie her!" he yelled, and Jared hastily ran out into the hallway closet, grabbing a clean sheet before coming back and wrapping my body in it, as John and Rian fought.

"John, she doesn't look too good," Jared said franticly, and John gave me a quick glance before throwing Rian into his desk.

As Rian came crashing down, Jared untied the ropes from my wrists, which were now cut into and drawing a little blood.

John quickly ran over to me, keeping the sheet wrapped around me and pulling me into his arms.
"Krys... Krysten, stay with me, babe," he said, carrying me bridal style downstairs and to his truck.

Jared got in on the passengers side, all of my clothes in his hand, and John got in the drivers side, laying my body over Jared's lap, and my head on John's leg.

"Get her phone, get her phone!" John yelled to Jared, before looking back down at me.
"Krys, come on, talk to me, are you okay?" he said, running his hands through my hair. All I could manage was a small mumble. Everything was just a blur now. The last thing I heard was John talking to my brother on the phone.

John's POV;

I had Jared pull out Krys' phone so I could call Kennedy. I had to call a couple of times before he answered. He said Rian had punched him and knocked him out so he could take Krysten. I hurried over to his house, trying to keep Krysten awake.
"Krys, baby, can you hear me?" I asked, but she was out.

When I arrived at her house, Kennedy was waiting frantically outside, pacing around the yard. When he saw his sister, tears started dripping down his cheeks.
"We need to take her to the hospital, get in the back." I demanded, and he nodded, before quickly jumping in the bed of my truck.

I sped down the road, until we made it to the hospital. I took Krysten inside, and they got her into a gown and a room before putting a bunch of IV's in her and doing tests. When the doctor came back out, Kennedy jumped up.

"Is my sister okay?" he asked, clenching his jaw tightly.
"She has a Flunitrazepam overdose."
"What is that?" I asked, standing up.
"Basically another date rape drug, such as a Roofie."
"Is she going to be okay?" Kennedy asked again, and the doctor gave a small smile.
"She'll be fine. She'll have impaired balance and speech for a while, and she'll want to sleep a lot, but other than that, she'll be fine. Just make sure she's taken good care of. With a brother like you, I'm sure that won't be a problem, though." the doctor smiled, then pointed to the door with her thumb.

"You can go in and see her now if you want." Kennedy quickly turned and walked over to the door, and inside. I looked over at Jared, who stood up and followed me into her room.

"Hey, Krysten..." Kenny said, grabbing her hand. She slowly opened her green eyes and looked up at him. She swallowed, as she searched her brothers eyes, before opening her mouth.
"Kenny..." She said slowly with a stutter.
"I'm gonna call Garrett..." I said, pulling out my phone.
"No." she groaned loudly, and I stopped.
"Why not?" I asked, and she tried to talk again, but failed.

"Paper... Pen." she said, and I walked out to one of the nurses.

"Excuse me, but could we have a pad of paper and a marker or a pen or something?" I asked, and she raised an eyebrow.
"We have a patient who can't talk, so she wanted paper and a pen."
"Oh, well, here you go," she said, then handed me a notebook and a pen. I walked back inside Krysten's room and handed it to her. She looked down at it, then wrote sloppily down on the paper.

'Garrett's with Pat. Don't tell him.'

It said. I gave a sigh, then sat down in a chair that was on her other side. Kennedy sat down on the bed, and Krysten gently tugged on his sleeve.
"Down..." she mumbled, and Kennedy laid down beside her. She put her arms around him and laid her head on his chest as she closed her eyes.

A while later, a nurse came in informing us that she could leave now. Kennedy helped her out of the bed, and to the bathroom so she could change back into the clothes that Jared handed her.

Kennedy helped her out to my truck, where she sat in the passengers seat, and Jared and Kennedy rode in the bed of the truck.

"Why?" she asked on the ride home.
"Why what?"
"Save me."
"...Because... You know I love you, Krys."
"No..."
"I told you I'd change for you. I'm working on it right now."
"Stay... With... Gare."
"I know you're going to stay with Garrett, but even if I don't ever get you back, I didn't want to go back on a promise I made you. I'm not completely bad, baby."
"Why?"
"I told you I love you, and I meant it. I always will." I said, and she stared at me for a moment before kissing my cheek. She grabbed my hand, then laid her head on my shoulder. I let out a deep breath, before kissing her head.

When we got back to her house, we all got out, and Krys went over to Kennedy.
"Thanks, John. You saved my sisters life. I'll always be grateful for that, bro," he said, and I nodded, before laying my hand on his shoulder.
"Take care of her, Kenny. She means more than you think she does to me." I said quietly, before glancing down into her eyes. I turned and walked back to my truck with Jared, and we left.

Krysten's POV;

What the hell, man! The dick gave me fucking drugs and now I can't hardly speak. What the literal eff, man.

Kennedy helped me upstairs and into my room, where I grabbed a change of clothes and went to the shower to scrub my body for an hour. I felt so unclean, and impure. He didn't even do anything either, but freaking lick me everywhere. Disgusting ass.

After my two hour long shower, it was almost midnight, so I crawled in bed and laid down. Kennedy came in and sat down on the bed next to me.
"Do you want anything to eat?" he asked, and I shrugged.
"Tomato soup... And a... Grilled cheese." I said, then smiled. I was finally getting my speech back!
"Alright, coming right up," Kenny said with a smile, then kissed my cheek.
"I know I don't say this enough... But I love you, Krys."
"I... Love you, too... Kenny... Thank you." I said, and he smiled, before standing and going downstairs.

***

Later that night, I fell asleep with Kenny laying on the floor next to my bed. He has been at my side all night since I got home from the hospital. My main concern was trying to tell Garrett tomorrow morning, when he would be here, not expecting anything went wrong.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: The Towns Been Talkin' - The Maine

I told you guys things would get more interesting! From this chapter and the ones after, I'm pretty sure it will be getting a lot better and just... less innocent, I guess you could say.

Sorry if the edit work is bad, I'm on the phone with my bess frannn and she talks a lot. :P

Thanks for reading, and COMMENTS are GREATLY appreciated!

THANK YOU
bittersweet dreams;
For being my first commenter! I luff you, lots! Here's a heart for you: <3