Thinking Of You

The story of your life is so twisted

The next morning, I woke up and looked over at Kennedy, who was sitting in my beanbag and playing my XBox.
"Hey," he smiled.
"Hi," I mumbled, then sat up with a yawn, rubbed my eyes, then pulled the covers off of me.
"Wait, can you walk by yourself?" Kennedy asked, jumping up and coming over to my side.
"I don't know, let me try..." I said, and he smiled.
"You're speech is back. Okay, well, let's see if you can walk." he said, and I stood up, swaying a bit. I took a deep breath, then walked over to my closet and opened the door. I looked around for a couple minutes before grabbing my pair of skinny jeans, where one leg was white and the other was black, and my grey sweater that had 'I'm A Fucking Zombie' in big black letters. I went and took a quick shower, then blow dried and straightened my hair.
"Kennedy, will you call Gare for me?" I called into him as I applied some liquid liner to the top of my lash line.

When I finished in the bathroom, I went back into my room and sat down next to Kennedy, grabbing a controller.
"So, are you ready to help me explain this to Garrett?"
"Uh... Yeah... I guess... We can walk around in the woods and tell him I guess..."
"Alright, sounds like a plan. When is he gonna be here?"
"He should be here in a minute. He was leaving when I called him.

I joined into a new game with Kennedy, when the doorbell rang. I ran out onto the catwalk, and looked down at the door.
"Come in," I yelled, and Garrett stepped inside, looking up at me with a smile. He closed the door, then bolted up the stairs.

"Hey, how was your day with Pat?" I asked, and he smiled.
"It was great! I had fun. We went to a skate park most of the day, jammed together, killed zombies, Nerf war, you know, the usually," he laughed, and I smiled.
"How was your day?" he asked, and my smiled disappeared, and I looked down.

"Kennedy, it's time to go..." I said, and I heard him turn off his game. I grabbed Garrett's hand, keeping my purple, bruised wrists covered, then pulled him downstairs with Kenny and I.
"What's going on, Krys?" he asked, but I ignored the question.

We walked out into the woods, stopping near the middle where a river was near by.
"Well... Something did happen yesterday... I can't really explain much to you, because I don't remember, but Kennedy does. And John. But John told Kennedy everything, so you don't have to see him..." I said, and Garrett had the most confused look on his face.
"What? What happened?"
"Krysten and I got back from the mall, and we were heading inside the house, when Rian tried to kidnap Krys. I tried to stop him, but I got punched and knocked out for God knows how long." Kennedy started, then looked over at me to continue.
"And what happened, was he tied me up, took me back to his house and tied me to his bed..." I continued, looking up in Garrett's shocked face.
"He undressed me, but he didn't actually do much before John and Jared came over... that was... When..." I mumbled, trailing off, trying to remember. Kennedy laid his hand on my shoulder, and I looked down, squeezing my eyes as the memories started rushing in.
"John saved me... All I remember is John and Jared taking me to the hospital... John tried to keep me awake because..." I said, then looked over at Kennedy.
"Drug overdose." he said, and I bit my lip.
"Some drug that's like a Roofie that Rian gave her so he could rape her," he said, and tears started welling up and Garrett's eyes. He turned and punched the tree that was behind him, before laying his forehead on it.

"I wasn't there to protect you..." he mumbled, and I shook my head.
"No, Garrett, it's not your fault," I said, stepping closer to him and pulling his hand to me.
"Gare, your hand is bleeding, sweetheart..." I whispered, and he pulled it back from me.
"I don't care. Why did you make me go with Pat? I could have been there for you and that wouldn't have happened!" he yelled, and I pulled him into me, laying his head on my chest.
"I told you it's not your fault. It could've happened to anyone at anytime. I wasn't even completely raped, Gare. He just kind of... Ew," I said, and he looked up into my eyes.
"What happened?"
"He took all my clothes off and... Licked... Me... Everywhere..." I shivered, and he put his head in my neck.
"I'm so sorry I wasn't there for you..." he whispered, then put his arms around me, holding me close to him.

"Garrett, God sent someone to save me. He was watching over me. Everything's gonna be okay, babe," I said, and he kissed me.
"I love you," I said, and he nodded.
"I love you, too," he said, and I kissed him again.

The three of us made our way back to the house, and went back into my room. Kennedy went back to playing my XBox, even though he had one in his room, so I turned on some music, and laid down in bed next to Garrett. He kissed me a few times, some on my lips, some on my cheek, neck, forehead. He was so perfect. I wasn't good enough for him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: The Story Of Your Life - We The Kings

This football game is really starting to annoy me. Just because people keep coming in the living room and creepin' on what I'm doing on the computer.

I haven't been on Tumblr in like, over a day. I'm kinda freaking out. I need to get on... So shoo, people, shoo. Get outta my living room, fool children.

Thanks for reading! Comments and subscriptions would be nice! Thank you all!