Thinking Of You

Call me crazy, but I'm thinking to myself that I can't do this anymore

When we woke up the next morning, I got dressed in a pair of skinny jeans, a sweater, and a pair of Toms. Garrett and Pat got dressed, and the three of us walked back to the boys' neighborhood. Pat went to his house, and Garrett and I went to his house to pack. When we walked inside, his parents were at work, so we were alone. Or so I thought.

"Is that my little brother, Garrett?!" I heard someone call, then I saw a head poke over the railing of the stairs.
"Trey!" Gare yelled, and the older boy ran downstairs to Garrett. They hugged each other, before the boy looked over at me. Well, he wasn't really a boy, he looked a couple years older than us, like a senior, or a college student.

"Is this the lovely lady mom and dad were telling me about? Krysten?" he asked, and Garrett gave a nervous, quirky smile.
"Yeah..." he said, then came back to my side.
"This is my brother, Trey."
"Hi," I smiled sweetly.
"You can do better than Garrett... Why are you with him?" he asked, nudging Gare with a chuckle.
"I can't do better, and I don't want better." I said, and Trey's smile disappeared. Garrett turned and mocked his brother before grabbing my hand and leading me upstairs to his room.

Garrett set out a few big suitcases, and started putting clothes in them.
"Trey, did you already pack?" Garrett called out to his brother.
"I never unpacked."
"Mom doesn't want us going alone at our age, so Trey's coming as like, our manager." He said, and I nodded, before sitting down on the floor, pulling my knees to my chest.

After Garrett got done packing, he threw his suitcases by his closet, then pulled me up on the bed with him. I crawled into his lap, curling up and laying my head on his chest.
"Perk up, Daisy," he said, looking down into my eyes.
"I'm sorry..." I said quietly, and he kissed my head.
"Do you wanna go downstairs? There's a hammock in the backyard..." he persuaded, and I shrugged. We stood and went downstairs and out back to the hammock.

Garrett laid down first, then held out his arms for me to fall in. I crawled in next to him, wrapping my arms around him.
"I don't want you to leave." I said quietly, and he ran his hand down my cheek. I grabbed it, then kissed the back of his hand, before letting go. He put it around me, but I cringed when he did, and he felt it.
"What's wrong? Why did you cringe?" he asked, and I shrugged.
"Krys... I love you."
"I love you, too," I said, my voice cracking. I put my head down, burying it in his chest. He he ran his hands through my hair as he stared up into the clouds.
"I'll call you every night." he said, and I looked up at him.
"Would you?"
"Yeah. Then I don't have to let this end. That's why you're not kissing me, huh?" he said, and I shrugged.
"You were kissing me last night..."
"But now the realization of you leaving hit." I mumbled, and he looked down at me for a minute, before lifting my chin up and pressing his lips to mine.
"Time will fly quicker than you think."
"I'll be so alone. I'll be in school with no one in any of my classes, sitting alone at lunch, then come home and lay in my bed, staring up at my ceiling, alone, then go to sleep and repeat. That's what it's gonna be like for the next three months. You know, you're not even gonna be here for Christmas."
"I know, I know... But, I'm telling you, you have John."
"I don't want John! I don't need him like I need you, Garrett."
"But he'll keep you company. Not everyone is a bad person, it's just the choices they make. He told you he was gonna change for you, and by the looks of it, he is. Just give him a chance, Krys."
"You're telling me to give my ex a chance when he called you a wasted life. You really aren't smart, are you?"
"I respect him enough, and I hope that he'll respect me enough to not try anything with you."

I sighed, then laid my head back on Gare's shoulder.
"We can Skype, too..." he said, and I looked up at him.
"You can still see me and hear me."
"But I won't be able to smell you, kiss you, hug you, be wrapped in your arms..." I said, and he kissed me.
"You'll be able to do all of that before you know it."

That night we went out to eat and stayed up late watching zombie movies. We went upstairs to Garrett's room, and laid down in his bed. He pulled me close to him, kissing my neck, cheek, head and lips a couple times before we finally fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Just Another One - A Rocket To The Moon

Nummy. I just had an Arizona Tea :3

I need to dye my hair. I just gave my mom my idea to let me keep my black on top, but gradually fade to a bright red, and she said maybe... I'm excited :D

Thanks for reading! I would love some comments and Subscriptions! <3 I love you all!