Thinking Of You

Kind of tragic that I left your side

The next morning, I woke up by myself in Garrett's bed. When it registered through my brain that Garrett was gone, I sat up and looked around before jumping up and going into the bathroom. I quickly brushed my teeth, before bolting downstairs. I was running to the door, when I heard someone in the kitchen. I stopped, then looked in to see Garrett cooking. I gave a sigh of relief as I wiped a single tear the had dripped down my cheek, before running in and wrapping my arms around him, turning him around, and pulling him down to my lips.

"Well. Good morning!" he said, his eyes wide.
"I thought you left..." I said, and he smiled.
"I wouldn't dare leave with out telling you goodbye." he said, then planted a kiss in the tip of my nose.
"When are you leaving?"
"In a couple hours... I thought I'd make us some breakfast and put in a nice horror movie or something. I'm not allowed to watch horror movies on tour..."
"Why?" I asked with a chuckle, and he gave a sheepish grin.
"I get these really ass kickin' dreams and wake up in the middle of the night screaming and running around trying to kill the zombies, and it freaks out the guys." I laughed, covering my mouth.
"That's cute," I blushed, and he smiled.
"Yeah, well, the guys definitely don't think so..." he said, and his phone started ringing in his back pocket. He pulled it out, giving a raised eyebrow.
"It's your brother..." he mumbled, then answered putting it on speaker.
"Yes?" Garrett said, and I heard Kennedy's excited voice.
"Gare, hey! I heard you and Pat are going on tour with your band, right?"
"Uh... Yeah."
"Alright, I got something to ask."
"Go for it, bro."
"Can my band go on tour with yours?"
"What? I didn't know you were in a band."
"Yeah. I'm the singer of a band called Last Call For Camden."
"Oh, okay... Well, I mean, sure, why not? Do you guys have a van and all your equipment packed?"
"We have a van, but not our equipment packed. When are you guys leaving?"
"A couple hours, so if you're coming, you better get your guys together and pack up." Garrett said, before glancing over at me. My gaze was fixated towards the floor, the end of my thumb nail in my mouth.
"Alright, thanks, man."
"No problem, I'll call you later," Garrett said, before hanging up.

"Why didn't you ever tell me Kennedy had a band?" he asked, and I shrugged.
"It's not really important..."

After breakfast, Garrett and I went upstairs and got ready for the day. I put on a pair of jeans and my This Century tank top, then brushed out my hair. Garrett got dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans, a tee shirt and a hoodie, before putting on his signature neon orange headband. He was too cute.

The two of us went downstairs when we were finished, and Garrett put in an old 70's slasher film before pulling me close to his side, his arm around me.

After the movie, we just watched TV. I kissed his cheek and he turned to me with a smile. He poked my side, and I let out a giggle, grabbing his hand. I pushed him down and crawled over him. I sat down on his hips, and he brought his hands up. I grabbed his arms, pushing them down with all my strength. Garrett was pulling his arms up towards me with all of his strength, and the veins were popping out of his arms. I squealed as my arms gave out, and I laid back on his legs that were upright.
"Owwy..." I said, and he laughed, then let his arms fall back behind his head. I smiled as we stared each other in the eyes. Garrett started wiggling his eyebrows and making funny faces, and I laughed. He grabbed my hands, playing with my fingers.
"I love you." he said, and my stomach was doing flips. It always did when he said those words to me. And when we kissed, I got tingles and chills.
"I love you more." I stated and he smiled.
"That's not possible."
"Yes it is."
"No one can love someone more than I love you."
"Shut up," I chuckled, slapping his chest as my cheeks burned red. He quickly let his legs fall flat, and I fell back, laying flat over his legs. I quickly closed my legs and let them go on one side of his body. After a minute, I sat up and crawled forward, switching sides, so my head was laying next to his. I kissed his cheek, putting one hand on his soft cheek and the other was holding his hand.

"Are you sure you have to go?" I asked, and he nodded.
"Yup," he said, turning his head. Our noses were touching and I giggled, then kissed him before laying our foreheads together and looking lovingly into his eyes.

Out of nowhere, Trey appeared with a camera, taking a bunch of pictures of us, followed by "Aww, that's a keeper. You guys are so cute!"

"What. The hell. Are ya doin', Trey?" Garrett asked, and he handed us the camera.
"Pictures to look through while you guys are apart." he said, then ran back upstairs. I smiled, then kissed Garrett as he took a picture of us.

After getting a total of almost a hundred pictures, Garrett turned off the camera and put it in his pocket. A few minutes later, we heard a knock come at the door. Pat and three other guys walked in, and Pat smiled when he saw us, then ran over and jumped on us, laying on top of me to make a pile.
"Pat, you're really light..." I mumbled, and he gave a frown before crawling off of us.
"It's because I'm short..." he said, and I chuckled.
"You don't say?!" I said sarcastically, and the other guys laughed.

Garrett pulled out his phone and typed in my brothers name.
"Okay, guys, this is Krysten, obviously," he mumbled, and I looked up at them with a smile and a wave. They waved back, giving an awkward grin as well, before they sat down.

"Hey, Kenny, you guys ready?" Gare said into the phone.
"Alright, well, we're ready to go, so head on down here!" he said, then hung up.
"Also, Krys' brother has a band called Last Call For Camden, and they're gonna tour with us."
"Garrett, I don't want some little kids touring with us. This is serious!"
"What makes you think they're younger? They're older, and asked to come with us. Kennedy's a great guy, so chill," Garrett scolded, and I smiled. Then laid my head back on his chest. He ran his hands through my hair, twirling the ends, until Kennedy and the rest of Camden knocked at the door. Pat answered and let them in.

I jumped up and looked at Kennedy. He gave a small smile, before pulling me in a hug.
"I'm gonna be so alone..." I mumbled, and he kissed my head.
"Yeah... Mom's leaving for a couple of months."
"Are you freaking serious?" I groaned, and he nodded.
"She's going on another business trip. So you'll have the house all to yourself."

Trey came down then with his and Garrett's suitcases.
"Alright, say your goodbyes, it's time to go!" he said, and I turned to Garrett. He grabbed my hand, and we followed the two bands outside to the front where there were three vans waiting. We stopped at the door, and turned towards each other. Gare wiped away my tears, then smiled.
"Are you still apart of me?" he asked, and I forced a smile with a nod.
"Forever." I whispered, before he kissed me passionately.

"Garrett, stop sucking your girlfriends face and come on!" one of the guys yelled, and he pulled away from me with a sheepish smile.
"I love you."
"I love you, too," I smiled, then gave him a hug, before walking over to Pat. He smiled, and we hugged each other.
"I'll miss you, Patty Cake." I said, and he laughed, shaking his head.
"I'll miss you, too, Krys." he said, before I moved on to Kennedy. I wrapped my arms around his neck, squeezing him tight.
"I love you, Kenny," I said, and he smiled.
"I love you, too. This'll be the first time I'm not here to look out for ya, so you better be careful with yourself, and call me." he said, and I nodded.

The guys loaded up in the vans, and Garrett kissed me one last time before I watched them drive down the street. I sighed as I turned and headed back to my house.

As I walked down my street, almost to my empty house, I saw John pull into his driveway.
"Why the long face?" he asked, stepping out of his truck. I sauntered up his driveway and stopped in front of him.
"Garrett, Pat and Kennedy all left today with their bands to go on tour. And on top of that, my mom left for months on a business trip, so I have my huge ass house to myself for the next couple months."
"Well, if you want, you can get your stuff and come stay over here until your mom gets back, or something..."
"...I don't know, John..."
"Come on, it'll be fun."
"I'll think about it."
"Alright, well you wanna come down to 8123 with me and Jared tonight?"
"What's 8123?"
"It's just this big parking garage. We go there all the time to party, or just chill. But I'm done with all that partying."
"John Cornelius O'Callaghan done with partying? I don't believe it."
"Yes, Ma'am! Come stay with me and you'll see for yourself."
"Alright. So what are we gonna do at 8123?"
"Probably just skate, and blast some music or something."
"Alright... I'll go."
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Forever and Ever - He is We

UGH. I have to wait like two more weeks before I can finally start stretching my ears. I've waited long enough! BLARG! I have to wait until I can by the freaking tapers. -_-

Thanks for reading! I would still love some comments and subscriptions! :)