Thinking Of You

Please don't let me go, I desperately need you

The next morning, we woke up early to pack up the van. Garrett and I slid into the back and Trey was in the passengers seat. I laid my head down on Garrett's lap and he laid his head on the window as we both fell back asleep.

***

When we finally got to Orlando, it was almost six. We got to the hotel, and Mrs. Nickelsen handed Garrett the key to one of the rooms.
"Boys in one room, us girls in the other." she stated, and I bit down on my bottom lip.

"What? Why?" Garrett complained, and I glanced over at him.
"Why do you think, Garrett?" his mother said, and my cheeks turned a light shade of pink.
"Mom, come on! We practically live together as it is! If we wanted to do any of that stuff, I'm sure it would have already happened."
"He's right, mom. Come on, they're responsible," Trey persuaded, and his mom shrugged.
"Fine. But nothing better go on!" she said, and I nodded. His mom walked into her room, and Garrett and Trey gave each other fist bumps, before he winked at me.

I smiled, then went into our room and looked around, chuckling.
"There's two beds. That's funny." I said, and he laughed, looking over at me. Our door opened, and Garrett's mom walked in.
"There's two beds for a reason, by the way." she said, pointing at us and narrowing her eyes before walking out.
"Two beds it is..." I mumbled.
"That's not happening," Garrett scoffed then pulled me into his chest and kissed me.

I giggled, then unpacked, setting up my docking station clock and plugging my iPod in. I put on Stays Four The Same by The Ready Set, then jumped up on one of the beds. Garrett stood on the other, and we jumped back and forth on the beds, doing small flips. As the songs played through, we got more and more hyper.

"It's hot in here," I breathed, and he smirked.
"Take off your clothes."
"Gare!" I laughed, and he shrugged.

I jumped off of the bed and went over to the dresser, pulling out a pair of sweatpants and a shirt. I went into the bathroom, closing the door, getting undressed and got in the shower. I heard the door open and I peeked out to see Garrett unzipping his pants.
"What are you doing?"
"I have to use the bathroom." he said, and I raised my eyebrows, then pulled my head back in the shower.

When I finished, I blow dried my hair, then went out and grabbed my laptop.
"You're done? I'm gonna go take a shower real quick..." he said, and I nodded as I laid down, putting Adventure Time on my laptop.

When he came back out, his mom knocked on the door, before walking in. I looked over at Garrett who was only wearing a pair of sweatpants as he dried his hair.
"Yes, Ma'am?" he asked, and she narrowed her eyes at us.
"Just making sure you two are sleeping in different beds..."
"Alright, mom. Love you, goodnight," he said, throwing the towel over his shoulder as he hugged his mom, kissing her on the cheek. I smiled, then closed my laptop. I loved seeing his softer, more gentle side that he used with his mother, or little kids.

When his mom left, he locked the door. When he turned around, I was standing next to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pressing my body to his.
"You're so sexy, ya'know that?" I said, and he smiled.
"Really? I did not know that," he smirked, and I kissed him. I slowly pulled him back on the bed, not letting our lips part. He pushed me down on my back, running a hand up my thigh. His lips moved down to my neck, and I let out a quiet moan after a minute. He gave a chuckle, then gave me one short, sweet kiss before standing up straight, leaving me lying on the bed. I crawled up to the top of the bed, laying my head on the pillow, before pulling Garrett on top of me. He had one leg in between my legs, before he raised himself above me, smiling down at me.

"Goodnight, Krysten."
"Night, Gare," I said quietly, then kissed him once more, before he laid down, partially on top of me. He laid his head on my chest, and I ran my hand through his hair, then moved my hand down and scratched his bare back.
"You are so comfortable, I don't want to leave." he slurred out, and I smiled.
"I'm only comfortable because you're laying your head on my boobs."
"Yup. I like boobs. But not just any boobs! Your boobs. They're the best."
"Oh, my gosh, Garrett, are you drunk?" I laughed, and he chuckled.
"I don't even know, bro. I'm tired."
"Well, go to sleep, sweetheart."
"Okay," he mumbled, closing his eyes.
"I love you," I whispered.
"I love you more." I heard a grumbled slur, and I smiled, my cheeks getting red.
"Forever." I heard Garrett mumbled, before he was finally out. I stopped scratching his back, then gently rubbed it for a second, before pulling covers over us, and laying my head back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Meteor Shower - Owl City

It's finally Friday! It's felt like Friday since like, Tuesday, for me. It was terrible. I actually woke up Thursday morning thinking it was Saturday. I was very upset.

I like This Century. I'm realizing how much I've missed them right now. I'm listening to Hopeful Romantic and trying not to sing. Joel's voice is perfection.

Thanks for reading! Comments and subscriptions are loved very much!