Thinking Of You

Let's get these teen hearts beating faster, faster.

The next morning, Garrett and I woke up to someone banging on the room door.
"Babe..." I mumbled, and Garrett buried his face into my chest.
"I don't wanna get up..." he mumbled, and I ran a hand through his hair.
"Well, we have to go see who's at the door." I said, and he sighed, before letting me go. I stood and went over to the door.

"Time to get up, we're leaving in an hour. We're gonna walk around and go to the beach." Trey said, and I nodded before closing the door and turning around. I went and got in the shower and let Garrett sleep for a little bit longer. When I finished, I put on a pair of skinny jeans, my This Century tank top and one of Garrett's button up shirts. I sat down on the bed as Garrett propped himself up on his elbow.
"I stole your shirt."
"Okay," he smiled, and I kissed his cheek before jumping up.
"We're gonna walk around and go to the beach, so go get ready."

A while later, I grabbed my empty back pack, and threw my black bikini in it, my wallet, a few water bottles, a couple snacks and a bunch of other things, before Garrett walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist, and one around his shoulders and handed me his swim trunks.

When we left the hotel, Trey and Mrs. Nickelsen went to the shops, and Garrett and I decided to walk down to a park that was near my old neighborhood.

"This is where me and Kennedy used to come all the time to play..." I said, giving a small smile as I gently swung back and forth on the swing set.
"Is your old neighborhood around here?"
"Yeah, it's right down the road."
"You wanna go take a visit?" he asked, and I smiled, then nodded. He grabbed my backpack and slung it over his shoulder, before intertwining his fingers with mine.

We walked down the road, then into a big neighborhood. I led Garrett a few more streets down, until turning on my old street. As we walked down and got closer to my old house, I heard a familiar voice.

"Well look what we have here! Where's that scumbag brother of yours?" I turned to see a tall, brunette girl wearing heels, a skirt and a tank top.
"He's not a scumbag! Watch what you say, whore." I spat sourly back at Tiffany.
"Whore? Sweetie, you're only jealous because I can get more than you in a week, than you can in a life time."
"And you're proud of that. That's sick." I said, crossing my arms as she walked down her driveway and standing in front of Garrett and I.
"Why do you think I got rid of Kennedy?" she smirked, and I glared at her.
"You bitch," I said, taking a step forward and clenching my fists.

"Oh, who's this?" she asked, running a finger down Garrett's chest.
"Back off, bitch, I'll break your fingers."
"He's yours?" she scoffed, and Garrett raised his eyebrows, tacking a step back.
"Krys, let's go..." he said quietly, tugging on my arm. I took a deep breath, before turning around and walking away with Garrett.
"Come see me when you're bored with the ugly duckling!" Tiffany called, and I turned around and took a couple steps towards her, my fists clenched so tight, my knuckles were white.
"Shit, Krys," Garrett mumbled, before grabbing my waist and throwing me over his shoulder. As I was carried away, I stuck my middle finger up at her.
"Go suck another dick, you big fucking bitch! And don't ever talk about my brother again, or I'll slit your throat in your sleep," I yelled at her.

When she finally went back in her house, Gare set me down and looked into my eyes.
"Don't let her bother you. Spread Positivity and love, not hate, Krys. She's not worth your time. You're ten times more beautiful than she'll ever be. And you're a much better person." he said, before kissing me.

I sighed, then led him out of my old subdivision. We headed back to the city, and Garrett called his mom.
"When are we going to the beach? Can we go get some food first, I'm starving." he said into the phone, and I could hear his moms voice, but not what she was saying.
"Alright. Alright, cool, Love you mom, bye."
"What's the plan?"
"We're gonna go get a quick bite to eat, then take a cab over to Crystal Beach."
"Okey doke."

***

I stepped out of the dressing room, now wearing my bathing suit, tank top and Garrett's button up shirt. He stepped out from the room beside mine in just his trunks, then smiled at me. We headed outside back onto the beach, and I set my back pack down on one of the towels his mom had laid out.

A few minutes later, Garrett was already way out in the water.
"Come on, Krys, it's great!" he called, and I chuckled.
"I'd rather not. Sea creatures are some of my worst fears." I called back and he made his way back to shore. He came up to me and picked me up, his wet body slippery against mine.
"Come on," he said, and I screamed, giggling uncontrollably.
"No, Garrett, no, don't!" I screamed and he laughed.
"I don't wanna go, and I'm still wearing your shirt."
"I don't care, we can wash it."
"No, at least let me take my clothes off," I said, and he set me down. I pulled off his shirt and my tank top, laying it next to my backpack, before turning and running away. He ran after me, catching up easily, before yanking me up into his arms again, carrying me bridal style out to the water.

"Garrett, I'm scared!" I cried, and he kissed my cheek.
"There's nothing to be scared about, you can see what's in the water, it's so clear."
"But..." I mumbled, and he dropped me into the water. I came back up, pushing the hair out of my face, and I slapped his chest.
"Garrett, no," I whined, and he smiled, before squatting down in the water, it now coming up to his shoulders. I sat on his lap, wrapping my legs around his waist as he laid his arms on my lower back. I wrapped my fingers loosely around his neck, and laid my head on his shoulder as we floated through the water.

Later on, we ran around the ocean, splashing water at each other. I ran back on shore, and Garrett wrapped his arm around my waist, throwing me down on the towel. I laughed up at him, and he smiled as he held himself over me, kissing me. After a couple of his small pecks, he started to deepen the kisses. He laid next to me, laying a hand on my waist. I laid a hand on his cheek as he slid his tongue into my mouth.

"People are probably staring," I said against his lips, and he chuckled.
"Let them."
"I mean, your mom is probably glaring at us right now."
"Let her." he smirked, before kissing me again. I pushed him away by his chest, then laid my forehead against his.
"I really don't want her to hate me."
"She would blame me, not you." he smiled, and I stood, before grabbing his hand and pulling him up.

We stayed until the sun went down, so we quickly packed up and got in a couple cabs to head back to the hotel.

I took a shower first, then got dressed in a pair of pajama pants and a tee shirt, before laying down. When Garrett got down in the shower, he walked out in just a pair of pajama pants, then laid down next to me.
"Let's do something about those..." I whispered, tugging on his pants. He smiled, then kissed my neck a couple times as I threw his pants off of the bed.
"Well, maybe I don't want them on you either..." he said quietly, pulling on my pants. He took them off of me and threw them next to his, before kissing me.

I giggled, then pulled away and rolled over, grabbing his arm and putting it around me before kissing his hand.
"I love you." he said, planting a kiss under my ear. Chills went up my spine, and I smiled.
"I love you more." I said, and he chuckled, before pulling our bodies even closer and laying his head on my shoulder.

****

"Come on, Babe," Garrett spoke softly as he gently shook me awake. I looked up at him and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes, squinting at the bright, early morning sun.
"I'm so tired," I mumbled, and he smiled, sweeping some hair from my eyes.
"We're going to Disney World today." he said, and I shot up in bed.
"I wanna meet Mickey Mouse!" I screamed, standing and jumping up and down on the bed.
"Alright, well, get ready!" he laughed, and I leaped off and ran into the bathroom, taking a quick shower. When I finished, I got dressed in my half black, half white skinny jeans, and my Mickey Mouse sweater, before straightening my hair and putting on a little bit of make up.

"I'm ready, let's go!" I said, shaking with excitement. Garrett laughed, and we went out into the hallway, knocking on his mom's door.
"We ready?" he asked when Trey answer and he nodded.

When we got inside Disney's gates, I saw Cinderella walking around. Garrett and I went and rode some rides with Trey as their mom took pictures.

Garrett and I split off from his mom and Trey, and we went into the haunted mansion.
"This is so rad," I said, gawking over all of the characters.

After the haunted mansion, the four of us went and got some food. When we were walking around, deciding what we should do next, Mickey and Minnie were walking up, holding hands. I practically screamed, then ran to them, giving Mickey a big hug first, then giving Minnie a hug. I took a picture with them, and Micky turned and pointing to my shirt, before acting like he was laughing and blushing.
"I love you, Micky and Minnie!" I said as I walked away, and they waved to me.
"I'm bad ass." I stated, and Garrett chuckled.

***

Later that night, we headed back to the hotel. I took a shower first, then got dressed in a big tee shirt. After Garrett's shower, he walked out in his boxers and his hair damp. I was sitting on the bed on my laptop, with my iPod plugged in the docking station, playing All Time Low.

Garrett came up and took my laptop from me, shutting it, and setting it on the other bed.
"What was that f--" he cut me off by pressing his lips to mine, pushing me back on the bed. He slid his tongue in my mouth, and his hand run up my leg. I laid one hand on his shoulder and one on his cheek.
"I want you to know something," he whispered against my lips, "I love you more than anything."
"I love you, too." I said, and he pulled my shirt off.

His lips moved to my neck, before his hands unhooked my bra and threw it off onto the floor. He pulled the covers over us and within a few minutes, we were both completely undressed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off - Panic! At The Disco

Oooo, Gare and Krys are having a wee bit of fun there. Well, You guys are all caught up, now! I'm in the process of writing chapter 34, so I probably won't be posting until Sunday, or Monday. You'll be extremely lucky if it get;s posted tomorrow.

Anyway, Thanks for reading, and leave a comment telling me what you think is gonna happen or something! I'd love to hear your opinions or ideas!