Thinking Of You

I'm losing the best of me

It was finally the weekend! I sat up in my bed and rubbed my eyes with a yawn. I got up and took a quick shower, getting dressed in a pair of skinny jeans and one of my A Rocket To The Moon shirts. I brushed my teeth and did my hair, before walking across the cat walk and over to Kennedy's room. I knocked on the door before walking in.
"Kennedy, get up," I said, throwing a pillow at him.
"Why?" he groaned as I picked up his dirty clothes from his floor.
"You got a date with Camden."
"What? What time is it?"
"Almost noon. Get up." I repeated, throwing his dirty clothes in the hamper.
"Seriously? They're supposed to be here in fifteen minutes!" he exclaimed, looking over at his clock, then jumping from his bed. He ran to his bathroom and slammed the door, turning his shower on. I waited a couple minutes, before going in his bathroom and laying down a pair of his skinny jeans and a white v-neck.

"Kennedy!" We heard someone call downstairs, and I poked my head out of the bathroom door.
"They're here."
"They're early. Shit. Tell them to go to the garage. Do you mind tuning my guitar?"
"Not at all." I smiled, then walked out of the bathroom, closing the door.

"Hey, guys! Kennedy just woke up, so you guys can go to the garage and get started. He'll be down in a bit."
"Oh, hey. Thanks, Krys," Stephen smiled, and I gave a grin.
"No problem," I said, then went back into Kennedy's room, grabbing his guitar.

When I finished tuning it, Kennedy had walked in. I handed it to him and he smiled.
"You're the best," he said, giving me a quick kiss on the cheek before running downstairs.

I went to my room and sat down on my bed, pulling my laptop onto my legs. I haven't seen Garrett in three days, but I've been spending almost all of those three days with John and Jared. I had just started some music, when my phone started ringing. I sighed and paused the music, then answered my phone.

"Hello?"
"Krysten, I need you, it's an emergency, please come over now!" John said frantically into the phone, then hung up. I shoved my phone in my back pocket, then almost threw my laptop off of me and ran downstairs. I grabbed my Toms and slid them on before running out of my door and down the street to John's house.

"Come in," I heard John call down the stairs after banging on the door. I pushed the door open, and ran up the stairs.
"What, what's wrong?" I asked, out of breath.
"I can't tie my tie and I have to be at a wedding in an hour."
"What the hell, John! This is your emergency? I was so scared!" I yelled, hitting him in the chest. I sighed after a minute, then tied his tie, pulling it tight.
"You're chocking me." he coughed.
"That's the point, you dick."
"Well, the other thing is... I don't have a date to this wedding." he said, looking up hopefully at me.
"Uh-huh. Nope. No. Not happening. Krysten does not do large gatherings of people. That's not my thing."
"Please, Krys! I'll have no one to dance with or sit with or anything!"
"John, I don't even have time to get ready!"
"Yes you do! Just slip on a dress and some heels and get in my truck."
"John," I sighed, running a hand down my face.
"Please, Krys!" he whined, giving me a puppy dog lip and looking into my eyes.
"I hate you so much." I groaned and he gave a big smile.
"Yes!"
"Whatever, come on. I got to go get my dress." I mumbled, and he followed me downstairs, grabbing his keys on the way out.

When we got to my house, I ran upstairs and grabbed my dress from my closet, then went into my bathroom. My dress was black, the top was a corset and the skirt was frilly and lacy and puffed out. I slipped on my black stilettos, then put on a little bit of my bright red lipstick. I blotted it with some tissue, so it had only stained my lips, then walked out of my bathroom. John stared at me, wide eyed, and I rolled my eyes.
"Damn..." he mumbled, and I punched him in the arm.
"Shut up, we're gonna be late."
"I hate these freaking shoes," I said, tripping down the stairs.
"They make your ass look nice, but the top makes your boobs look nicer." John said, and I shot him a glare. He held his hands up defensively, and as we reached the front door, he opened it for me. I walked out and he closed it, then followed me to his truck. He helped me up into his truck, then ran to the drivers side and jumped in.

"Who's wedding is it?" I asked, and he shrugged.
"I don't even know. One of my mom's friends daughters, or something."
"Then why are we going?"
"She's making me go. I tried using the no date excuse, but that didn't work. Jared's gonna be there, because his mom knows the bride, too, except I kinda wanted to show him up by bringing a girl."
"Oh, that's nice. So I didn't have to get dressed in this, but I did so I could be the third wheel."
"No, you dressed that way to make everyone think I have the sexiest girlfriend in the world, to make Jared jealous, and to make him feel like the third wheel." he chuckled, and I crossed my arms.

****

After the wedding, I went back to my house and took a shower, then got dressed in a pair of sweat pants and one of Garrett's shirts that he had left at my house. I grabbed my laptop and crawled in bed, putting on a movie to fall asleep to.

Garrett's POV;

I got dressed in a pair of skinny jeans and one of my button up shirts, before doing my hair. I pulled on my shoes, then grabbed my keys and headed downstairs to my car.

A few minutes later, I arrived at a big house with music blasting from it and people running in and out. I bit down on my bottom lip, debating with myself whether I should go in or not.
"Why not? Maybe it won't be that bad... I'm sure I'll see someone I know here, anyway." I mumbled to myself, before getting out of the car and walking up to the house. I stepped inside and looked around, the scent of alcohol filling my nose. I pushed past the people in the living room and went to the kitchen, grabbing one of the red cups that was filled with some sort of alcohol. I brought it to my lips, letting it run down my throat.
"Missed that taste..." I said to myself, then turned and walked back into the living room.

A few minutes later, I finished my beer and went back for another one. Then I finished that one and went for my third, then fourth, then fifth...

"Garrett? Garrett Nickelsen? I haven't seen you in forever!"
I turned around to see a girl in heels, and a short dress, her blonde hair curled around her shoulders.
"Megan... Hey."
"Come dance with me, and we can catch up," she grinned, and I smiled with a shrug.
"Alright." I said, and she grabbed my hand and pulled me into the living room with her.

"So, What have you been up to?" She asked, swaying her hips to the beat of the music.
"I've been... Touring. With my band."
"Your band? Oh, that's hot," she grinned and I smiled with a nod.

After a minute, she took my cup from my hand and set it down.
"I kinda wanted that..." I mumbled, and she giggled, before grabbing my hands and putting them on her hips. She put her arms around my shoulders and pressed her lips to mine. I instantly felt her tongue inside my mouth, and it sparked something inside me. Something i haven't felt in a long time. I pulled her body closer to mine, and slid my hands down her body. After a minute, she pulled away, then led me by the hand upstairs.

She pushed my down on the bed and kissed me again, her lips going down my neck. She unbuttoned my shirt and threw it on the floor, before taking my jeans off. I pulled her body to mine, kissing her, eventually sliding my tongue down to her chest. Megan stood in front of me and pulled off the dress that hugged all her curves in the right way, and threw it next to my clothes, before straddling me, pulling my hands to the hooks of her bra.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Sick Little Games - All Time Low

I decided to give this to you guys tonight, mostly because I exceeded my post limit on Tumblr, I finished my college application for the most part, and there's nothing else to do now but sleep, and that doesn't happen very often with me. So, here you go! There's definitely more to it, thouuuggghhh

Thanks for reading! Subscribe and don't forget to comment telling me what you think is gonna happen! :)