Thinking Of You

I hurt you again, I shouldn't lie tonight, so the next few words are true...

Two months. I haven't seen her in two months. I sat down on my bed, playing my bass, when my phone rang.
"Hello?"
"Garrett," Megan said, crying.
"Megan? Why are you crying?"
"Garrett, I'm pregnant."
"Oh, my... Are you serious? Megan, I have a girlfriend. I had a girlfriend when we had sex. I can't..."
"It's okay. I know. I don't want you to be there for the baby. I have a boyfriend, and he knows it's not his, but he wants to be the baby's father. Garrett, I'm so sorry."
"No, Megan, I'm sorry. It was my fault."
"Bye Garrett. Take care of your girl." she said after a minute, then hung up. I ran my hands down my face, squeezing my eyes shut.

Krys' POV;

I knocked on Garrett's door just as it started sprinkling. I walked here, so I was happy that I didn't get rained.

When Garrett answered the door, I cupped his face in my hands and kissed him. He put his hands on my hips, pulling our bodies closer, until he pulled away and looked down into my eyes.
"I haven't seen you in so long. I missed you," I smiled, and he looked down, letting go of me. I stepped inside his house and he closed the door.

"What's wrong?" I asked, grabbing his hand. He shook his head, tears burning at his eyes.
"I'm sorry," he whispered, and I furrowed my brow.
"Garrett, what are you talking about?"
"I love you, so much."
"I love you, too... What's going on?"
"I... I cheated on you. I went to a party a couple months ago and slept with another girl and now she's pregnant." he said, a tear dripping down his cheek.
"It's okay," I said after a minute, wiping the tear from his cheek.
"I'm so, so sorry. I understand if you want to break up, but Megan said she has a boyfriend, and she doesn't want me to be in the baby's life."
"It's okay, Garrett," I said, my voice cracking as a couple tears dripped down my cheeks.

"I love you," he said, cupping my face and kissing me. When he pulled away, I buried my face in his chest, and he stroked my hair.
"I have to go," I said, turning around and opening the door.
"Krys, it's raining, I can drive you home."
"No, I'll be fine," I said, closing his door and running down his driveway.

When I got back home, I was soaked. I went to John's door and knocked. He answered, and his eyes widened.
"Krys, you're soaked! What's wrong?" he asked, grabbing my hand and pulling me into his house.
"Garrett cheated on me." I cried, and he sighed. He wiped my hair from my face and kissed my forehead.
"Come on upstairs."

I followed him upstairs and he handed me one of his shirts. I went into his bathroom and dried off, then slipped on his shirt, that almost went to my knees.
"How am I 5"9', yet your shirts still go to my knees?" I asked, and he shrugged with a smile. I set down next to him on his bed, and he ran a hand through his hair.

"Now, tell me, what's going on?"
"I went to go see Garrett because he hasn't been answering any of my calls or texts, so I wanted to go see if he was okay, and when he answered the door, I kissed him. That was when he told me he had cheated on me with some girl named Megan, and she's pregnant."
"He got Megan Drake pregnant?" John exclaimed, his eyes wide.
"You're not making me feel better, John," I said, and he sighed, pulling me into his bare chest. He kissed my head, then pulled me down next to him, brushing some hair from my face.
"I guarantee you, he regrets it. I think you should talk to him."
"I'll do it in the morning..."
"The rain stopped... Do you want me to walk you home?"
"Sure." I said, and we got up from bed.

John walked me up to my door and hugged me before I walked inside. I went upstairs and went into my room, laying down in my bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: I'm Sorry - The Maine

Have I told you guys how much I really love Eric Halvorsen? Because I love him a lot. There's a kid in my class that looks like him, except he has blue eyes and a little bit lighter hair. He's pretty cute. c:

This will be my last chapter tonight, because I haven't written the next chapter yet, and I have to go do my laundry for tomorrow and finish this application. Oh, yeah, and the homework that I procrastinated and I still don't know how to do. Huuummmm.

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to comment and subscribe! <3