Thinking Of You

Oh, you're not alone, you still have a home

When we woke up the next morning, Garrett's mom had already left for work, but his dad was getting ready to leave.

I looked up into Garrett's eyes, giving a smile before getting up and going into the bathroom.

"Bye, son, bye daughter-in-law," he called and I smiled, my heart fluttering.
"Someday," I mumbled to myself.
"Dad!" Gare yelled, embarrassed.
"Okay, sorry! See you guys tonight."
"Actually," Garrett said, getting up and going out onto the catwalk.
"Today is Krys' last day. She's moving back to Florida with her dad."
"Oh, no! I'm so sorry. Well, I hope you have fun up there, sweetheart."
"It's fine. Thanks, I'll see you around Mr. Nickelsen." I said, stepping out next to Garrett. We waved and watched his dad leave, before I slipped into the shower.

"Mmm, a shower sounds like a good idea. Any room for me in there?" Garrett said, and I poked my head out with a smirk.
"Wait your turn, I'm trying to scrub sex off of me here," I said, and he smiled, before leaning in and kissing me.
"Get your little peek, Nickelsen, then go away," I scolded, as I turned around, knowing he was trying to look in.
"Sorry, sorry, I'm leaving," he said defensively, and I smiled.

When we both finished getting ready for the day, we went downstairs and ate. Garrett stood and put on Ryan Adams, then grabbed my hand, pulling me up from the table and into his chest. I hooked my arms around his neck, and he wrapped his arms around my hips, keeping our bodies close. I laid my head on his chest as our bodies swaying in sync to the beat of the music.

"Will you marry me?" he whispered into my ear, and my heart stopped. My eyes grew wide and I pulled back a little bit, looking up at him.
"I mean, would you!" he said quickly, "would you marry me? Like, in the future?"
"Of course I would. But... I couldn't say yes now. We're too young..." I said, and he gave a small nod, then kissed my forehead. I laid my head back on his chest as my stomach clenched and unclenched the knots that were in it, and my heart finally started back up.

"Why would you want to marry someone like me?" I asked, pulling back again and looking into his perfectly blue eyes.
"Have you ever seen someone and thought 'Wow, they're so beautiful and gorgeous, and perfect, but they're so out of my league...' and then, come to find out, they like you, or even love you? That's what happened with me. When you came to our school, I was just the shy, quiet and awkward kid trying to forget his dark past, living life like an old man, and then when you came, you were the most beautiful girl I had ever seen in my whole life. And that's what I thought. I thought that you could never fall for a guy like me. But you brought out the best in me. You made me happy. I've never been genuinely happy, until I met you. And that day when you grabbed my hand and gave me a simple kiss on the cheek, I felt like superman. And when you started dating John, it sparked a fire within me. One that burned so bad for you. And that's where I got the confidence from. The confidence to come sing to you, to grab you in my arms and give you my first kiss as if it was nothing. You bring out the real me, the confident Garrett who wants to have fun and let loose. And finally, the confidence to... The confidence to take that last little ounce of innocence in your body, and continue taking it from you until something happens between us. Krysten Brock, without you, there is no me." he said, and I forced back tears, before cupping his face in my hands and kissing him.
"I don't want to leave you tonight. I don't want to ever leave you."
"I don't want you to leave me either." he whispered softly into my ear as he kissed my cheek.
"I love you, my little daisy."

***

That night, Kennedy came over and picked us up. Garrett and I slipped into the back, and I smoothed out my dress before buckling. Kennedy popped in a CD and turned up the music. I stared down, forcing back tears, until Garrett laid his hand on my leg, slowly running it up my thigh and under my dress. I glanced over at him, and he gave me a kiss on my cheek. I shifted in my seat as he gently rubbed me through my panties.

After a minute, he pulled them to the side and pushed his fingers into me. I bit my lip, fighting back noises, and I laid my hand on his thigh. I dug my nails into his leg in an effort to make him stop, but the harder I squeezed, the deeper his fingers went. I threw my head back, trying to steady my breathing.

A few minutes later, he pulled his fingers back. I looked over at him as I forced my breathing back to normal, and he gave a devilish smile. He brought his fingers to his lips and licked them clean, leaving my face full of shock. Garrett brought his lips to mine, running his tongue along my lips.
"I'm gonna miss that," he whispered into my ear, and my face turned bright red.
"Why do you do this to me?" I whispered back, and he smiled.
"Because I know I'm the only one who can bring you that feeling."
"But I haven't done anything like that for you yet..."
"I don't need that, your taste is enough," he whispered, kissing me again.

When we got to the airport, I started crying. Garrett pulled me into his lap and planted a soft kiss on my lips.
"Don't cry, Krys. Everything will be alright," he said, and I shook my head.
"No. No it's not. You don't know my dad, Gare. He's not a good person. He's gonna hurt me."
"No, he won't. Kennedy won't let it happen, and you know neither would I. I'll call you every night, and if I get the slightest hint of a problem, I'm coming down and bringing you home. Both of you. I promised I'd protect you, and I don't go back on promises. I'll always be there. And by the looks of it, so will John. It says so on the necklace he gave you that you haven't taken off yet. You have people here that love you and that always will."
"You always know how to make me feel better," I said as he wiped my tears and kissed me.
"Now, come on. Smile. My little Daisy looks wilted."
"All flowers wilt, Garrett."
"But not the most beautiful daisy in the galaxy." he said, and I looked down, then gave a small smile. He lifted my chin and kissed me.

"Krys, come on, our plane was just called," Kennedy said, breaking our kiss up. I stood up, Garrett clinging onto my hand.

"Call me when you get there," he said, and I nodded, holding back hot tears. He grabbed my face and kissed me one last time, before squeezing me in a hug. Kennedy and Garrett hugged, before Kenny and I headed to the gates.

We sat on the plane, and I took a deep breath. As we started up, I stared out the window and watched as the beautiful Arizona shrank below us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Take Me Dancing - The Maine

This song is one of my favorites from them. Loooveeess it.

I'm hungry.

I hate Valentines day with a strong passion. But my Wreck This Journal is supposed to come in tomorrow, and I'm sooo freaking excited.

I need to get some tapers and start stretching my ears, man! I'm almost a month off schedule!

Thanks for reading! Comments and Subscriptions would be amazing!