Thinking Of You

Say goodnight, don't say goodbye 'cause in the morning we'll... We'll see you around.

It's been a few weeks since John had visited, and he had already gone. I had just gotten off of work, and out of the shower. Pat had told me they were leaving sometime soon to come pick Kennedy and I up, but I didn't know when. I went back up to my room and stretched, glancing over at the clock that read 12:30. I pulled my laptop onto my legs and turned on some music, before pulling up a couple websites. After a few minutes of searching through and reading ratings of bass guitars, I finally picked one. It had a five star rating, and cost almost six thousand dollars. I smiled, then placed an order for it. after it had withdrew the money from my card, I put the address in as Garrett's address. 

"Krys, come down here," Kenny called from downstairs. I rubbed my eyes and gave a yawn, before shutting my laptop and heading down stairs. 
"What?" I asked, stepping off the staircase. I looked over at the door as my grandma came from the kitchen. 
"Garrett!" I screamed and ran into his arms. Grandma gave a warm smile, as she headed over to us. 

Garrett put a hand around the back of my neck, and let the other rest gently on my cheek as he pressed his lips to mine. After a minute, we pulled away from each other. I cupped his face in my hands and gave him a couple pecks on the lips, before finally taking my lips from his. 

"I missed you," I whispered, and he grinned.
"I missed you, too," he whispered back, his lips close to my ear. He intertwined our fingers, and I turned around, pulling my hand from his to go to Pat. We squeezed each other, him picking me up a little bit. 

"I missed you, Patty Cake!" I said, and he gave one of his sweet smiles.
"I missed you too, Krys. Everyone has, especially Garrett. He hasn't shut up about you since you left, and now that you're moving in with him... It was the first time in a while that he wouldn't stop talking!" he said, and we laughed as Garrett's face turned red. I gave Jared a hug, then stood in front of John, my arms crossed.
"You miss me?" he asked with a smirk and a wink. 
"Nope," I mumbled as we hugged each other. 

Kennedy and John ran into each others arms, and John picked Kenny up bridal style.
"We're just gonna head upstairs and have a little fun. Oh, hi, grandma!" John said, giving a teethy smile. Grandma smiled and waved, before turning to the rest of us. 
"Hi, I've heard lots about you all," she said with a smile, before hugging Garrett.
"Mostly about you. You better hold her tight. She'd rather die than leave you," she whispered in his ear, and he gave a small smile and a nod.
"You must be Pat," she said, shaking hands with him.
"And you, Jared."
"Yes ma'am," he said with a big smile. 
"Nice to meet you all. I'm grandma. Nothing more, nothing less. I welcome you all to a wonderful stay at my home." she smiled, and I gave a small chuckle.

"Your British grammar is coming out. I think you should work on that a bit more," I said, patting her shoulder, and she laughed.
"Now, Krysten, I'll talk the way I want in my house, whether it be like this or in a normal American accent. I always let myself slip every once in a while, you know. Just to not lose it." She spoke in her heavy accent. Garrett's mouth dropped and he looked at me.
"You're British?! Do you have an accent?"
"I'm American, and no, I don't have an accent. Me and Kenny were born here, but everyone from my mother and older are all from England. We're the only ones not from England in our family," I said, as he linked his fingers with mine and pulled me into him. I gave him a quick kiss on the lips, before turning my back to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and I laid my head back on his shoulder.

"Alright, well, it's getting late, you kids should head upstairs and get ready for bed. I have work tomorrow, but the fridge and pantry are stocked with food. Krysten, do you have work in the morning?"
"Yeah, but I'm probably not gonna go," I sighed, and grandma raised her eyebrows.
"Krysten Gabriella Brock, you are not skipping work tomorrow."
"Alright," I mumbled, then pulled away from Garrett and headed upstairs. Him, Jared and Pat grabbed their bags and followed me upstairs and up to my room. 

"It's kinda small, sorry. Umm... There's enough room for Pat to sleep by the window, and Garrett to sleep with me, and Jared, you're okay with sleeping with John and Kenny in their room, right?"
"Oh, yeah, no problem," he said with a smile, and I nodded.
"Okay, well, in that case, the bathrooms down the hallway, near Kenny's room."
"Okay, goodnight," Jared said, wrapping an arm around me.
"'Night, Jared." 

I turned around to see Pat poking at Garrett as he went through the vinyls that were next to the record player. He pulled out a Rolling Stones vinyl, then turned to me with a pleading grin.
"Sure, go 'head." I smiled, and he turned, ripping the album from it's cover and putting it in the player. Pat smiled, then sat at the window as Garrett grabbed my hips and pulled me close to his body. I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked up into his eyes as he swayed our bodies to the beat of the song that had just came on. 

"I love you," he said, and I smiled, my stomach doing flips.
"I love you, too," I said, and he gave me a kiss. 
Pat laid down in the bedding area that protruded from the bottom window sill, and closed his eyes as Garrett and I held each other, swaying our bodies to the rhythm of the music.

A short while later, I slid into bed. Garrett turned down the music even lower, before taking his shirt off. He took his pants off, and went for a pair of pajama pants, but I stopped him.
"Nope."
"What?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.
"Get in bed. Like that. Just like that. In bed. Now," I ordered, and he gave a small chuckle.
"Krys, Pat's sleeping right there, we can't do anything."
"I wasn't planning on doing anything, I have work tomorrow. I just want you in my bed now. I'd prefer you completely naked, but since Pat's here, that'll have to do." I said, and he gave a dramatic sigh, before sliding into bed next to me. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him, planting a couple kisses on my neck. I snuggled close to him, then quickly pulled away.

"You have abs now?!" I exclaimed, and Pat rustled in his sleep. 
"Krys, stop freaking out."
"No! You have a sexy body!" I whisper yelled, and he chuckled, before kissing me, slipping his tongue in my mouth. I moaned a little as he crawled over me, and he pulled away, stifling a laugh.

"Shh!" he said, and I laid my hands on his waist. 
"Fuck me," I said, and his eyes grew wide.
"Krysten..." he whispered, sitting up on my hips.
"Krysten, what's up with you? You've never been so... Harsh about it..." he said, and I pulled him back down to me.
"I know, I'm sorry... I missed your touch," I said quietly, and he smirked bending down and laying a sweet kiss on my lips.
"And I missed your taste," he whispered in my ear, before running his hand down my hip and rubbing me through my pants. I gripped his shoulders, digging my nails into him, and threw my head back as he attacked my neck with his lips and tongue. 

After a minute, he stopped and got off of me.
"I hate you so much," I breathed, and he pulled our bodies close, laying a hand on my butt.
"I turn you on and leave you hanging... It's just what I do." he chuckled, and I smiled, kissing his jaw.
"You whore," I laughed, before laying my head on his chest.
"I gotta get up for freaking work in three and a half hours," I groaned, and he rubbed my back with his other hand.
"Go to sleep," he whispered, kissing my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: We'll All Be... - The Maine

Okay, I have a question...

Tell me...

What your favorite song is off of...

The Way We Talk.

Do it.