Thinking Of You

I've fallen over you

The next morning, I woke up late, around ten.
"Dammit, I'm late for work," I mumbled, then grabbed my phone off the nightstand. I went through my contacts and clicked on my works number.

"Hello?"
"This is Krysten Brock. I'm Ariel. I quit." I said groggily into the phone, before hanging up. I sat up in bed and looked over at Garrett who was still sound asleep, then glanced over at Pat, who was asleep as well. I stood and went down the small staircase that lead to my room, and went into the bathroom to get ready for the day. I dressed in a pair of skinny jeans, and an All Time Low tank, with a button up shirt over it. I brushed out my hair, then brushed my teeth. I put on a little bit of eyeliner and mascara, then went downstairs for breakfast. 

After breakfast, I laid on the couch, the TV on, but it's volume low, and I dozed off to sleep. Next thing I knew, Pat was jumping on top of me.
"Krys, wake up!" he yelled, and I punched him in the shoulder.
"Ow!" he screamed, then started fake crying. He got off of me and went over to Garrett burying his head in his shoulder. 
"That wasn't very nice, Krys!" Pat cried, and I stood, straightening my clothes out. 
"I'm sorry, that was uncalled for, but don't ever wake me up like that again." 

"We're gonna go get some breakfast, then go do laser tag, you coming?" Kenny asked, and I shook my head.
"I already ate, you guys go."
"I'll stay," Garrett volunteered quickly and I smiled.
"But, I wanna stay with Garrett..." Pat said, and I shrugged.
"Okay, but I'm just gonna be sitting here, watching movies..."
"Nevermind." Pat mumbled, and John gave us a disgusted look.
"What?" I snapped, and he pursed his lips and shook his head.
"Nothing," he mumbled, before turning around and walking towards the front door. He slammed it closed and I sighed.
"Wait here for a minute," I said, running after John. I went to the door and ran outside. John was leaned up against the van, smoking a cigarette. 

"What's your problem?" I asked, and he rolled his eyes.
"What's yours?"
"I don't have a problem! You're the one who stormed out of the house."
"Why does Garrett have to stay with you? It's always just you two, and everyone knows what you'll be doing."
"I wasn't planning on doing anything, John! I'm tired, I already ate, and all I want to do today is watch a couple movies, or read, okay? I'm so fucking terribly sorry that I don't want to come have fun with you guys for one day!"
"We came all the way down here for all six of us to spend time together, not the two of you so you can do it every night."
"I told you, John, I wasn't planning on doing anything with Garrett. It shouldn't be that big of a deal to you anyway."
"It shouldn't be that big of a deal to me? Are you fucking serious, Krys? It is a big deal to me--"
"Because you're jealous. Get over it. I don't want you in my life like that. I need you as a friend."
"You can't understand. Okay... Imagine this, imagine you having the same feelings for Garrett, but he was with another girl, your best friend, and all she ever talked about was having sex with Garrett. You would be jealous, too, wouldn't you be?"
"...Yeah, I guess... But I never talk about having sex with him."
"But we still know when you're gonna do it, because you two stay home by yourselves with each other. You're killing me, Krys. You will never understand how much I love you."

He said, and I sighed. I stood on my toes, and pulled him closer, planting a soft kiss on his cheek.
"I do. I do understand. And I'm sorry my feelings for Garrett are greater than my feelings for you. You'll find someone else, I promise." I said, and he laid his forehead on mine, closing his eyes. He wrapped his arms around my waist, then laid his head in my neck, kissing it a couple times.

"I want you to be happy... But I want you to be happy with me." he spoke so quietly as he picked his head head up from my neck. He grabbed my key necklace that he had given me, and I smiled, grabbing his hands.
"I haven't taken it off." I said, and he finally gave a smile.
"I love you," he said, wrapping his arms around my neck and hugging me. He kissed my cheek and I smiled.
"Can't we be happy with each other as friends?" I asked, and he sighed.
"Can I have a kiss? One last one without Garrett knowing?" he asked, and I looked into his eyes for a minute, before shaking my head.
"I can't..." I whispered, and he looked down. 

"I don't want Garrett to get mad."
"It's just a kiss. You guys have more than just a simple kiss." he said, looking back into my eyes. I rubbed the back of my neck, and bit my lip, then glanced back at the house. I turned back towards John, and grabbed his shirt, yanking him down to me and kissing him. He put a hand on the small of my back, and the other around my neck as his tongue slid into my mouth. 

After a couple minutes, we pulled away from each other, and he laid his forehead against mine, our eyes still closed. I felt his warm, sweet breath on my lips, and I finally opened my eyes. He gave me a couple pecks on the lips, before we finally pulled away from each other. I hugged him, and he kissed my head, keeping his lips there for a moment.
"I love you, Krysten."
"I love you, too, John," I whispered, and I could feel his lips curl up into a smile as he closed his eyes. We stood in the driveway, holding each other for a minute, before we finally decided to go inside. 

"You make me feel like a damn whore," I said as we headed up to the door. He chuckled, then shook his head.
"Love is a terrible thing, my dear." 
"Tell me about it..." I mumbled as we stepped into the house. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Dakota - A Rocket To The Moon

Hey guys. c: Having no Internet is killing me. I don't think I've ever lived a more boring life.

Thanks for reading! Please comment and subscribe!