Thinking Of You

I know I'm not your favorite record

John and I walked into the living room together, and everyone looked at us.
"You okay, John?" Kennedy asked.
"...Yeah, I'm fine," He said, giving a small smile.
"We still going?" 
"Oh... Uh, yeah... We were waiting on you. We thought you were in one of your little moods again." Jared said, and John gave a little chuckle. 
"Yeah, I'm sorry, everybody. I've been being a big bitch lately. It's completely wrong of me, and I feel bad for snapping at everyone so often. I love all you guys. You're like my family. Will you guys forgive me?" he said, and I gave a smile. Kennedy sniffled, acting like he was crying.
"Aww, come here," he said, going over to John and hugging him. Everyone started "awwing" so eventually it was just a big group hug around him. 

"Alright, who's ready to go?" John asked as he grabbed the keys. Everyone but Garrett and I said they were ready to go, and I turned to him. He put his arms around my hips, and gave me a sweet smile.
"Why don't you go have some fun with the boys?" I asked, and he shrugged.
"Because I wanna spend time with you."
"We're not doing anything while they're gone, if that's what you're expecting."
"Come on, Krys, I really just want to stay and watch movies."
"So you want me to put in a horror movie so we can cuddle?" I scoffed, and he nodded with a smile.
"I told you I don't want you just for that stuff," he said, and I smiled. 
"Are you sure?" I asked, and he nodded.
"I've spent every day with these guys, I think it's time for you." I smiled, and kissed him, before pulling away and going into the kitchen.

"Alright, well, we're off, then!" Pat said, and I waved.
"Bye, guys, see you later." I smiled, pulling out some popcorn and putting it in the microwave. I waited in the kitchen a couple minutes, until the popcorn finished. I put it in a bowl, then walked out into the living room. I set the popcorn on the coffee table, before jumping on Garrett. He let out a loud groan, and winced in pain.
"That's your knee in my crotch," He wheezed out, and I quickly jumped off and dropped to the floor, laughing so hard tears were at my eyes. 

"If you didn't want kids, all you had to do was say so, not completely crush my nuts," he squeaked, holding his crotch and laying on the couch. 
"I'm sorry!" I cried, trying to stifle my laugh. I sat up and rubbed his back as he breathed deep, and moaned. I pulled him off of the couch and on top of me. I laid his head on my chest and ran a hand through his hair as we laid on the floor. 
"I'm sorry," I said quietly after he had stopped groaning, and he looked up at me.
"It's fine. I'm fine. We're all okay."  he said, kissing me. I forced a smile, and he caressed my cheek.
"What's wrong?" he asked, and I frowned.
"Now I feel bad. I didn't mean to hurt you that bad..."
"Krys, I'm fine now."
"But--"
"Seriously. Let it go."
"But I hurt you!"
"I'm fine! Do you want to see?!"
"Um, yeah!" I said, and he gave a smirk.
"I thought you didn't want to do anything?"
"I said that because John was standing there. This will probably be the only time we get together for this long of a time. I mean, I don't really care if we fool around, I just think it would be nice."
"How about we go for a swim?" he asked, and I smiled.
"Okay." 

Garrett stood from me, and grabbed my hand, pulling me up. We went upstairs to my room, and I grabbed my bikini, before going down to the bathroom. I put on the bottoms, then my top.
"Garrett," I called, and he came down the stairs, his chest bare, and his abs very visible. I'm surprised I didn't drool.
"Will you tie my top?" I asked, and he nodded. I turned around, and he grabbed the strings and tied them, before pulling the knot back and popping the strings against my back. I screamed, and turned around to him.
"Payback!" He snickered, and I narrowed my eyes at him. I slapped his chest, and he gave a smirk, before crouching down a little and giving a growl. I ran past him and jolted down the stairs. Garrett ran after me, and right before I reached the back door, he snatched me up into his arms and threw me over his shoulder. He opened the door and stepped out, before pulling me down and carrying me bridal style. 

He walked over to the pool and threw me in. I screamed, and sunk underwater. He did a canon ball in after me, and dove down to me, pulling me up in his arms. 

"Garrett!" I said, laughing, and he grabbed me again. He buried his face in my neck and kissed it a couple times. He picked me up, and I wrapped my legs around his hips, and my arms around his neck. He smiled, and kissed me, laying his hands on my butt. I smiled threw the kiss, and Garrett started laughing. We pulled away, and I laid my head on his shoulder. I let go of him and swam over to the stairs. I sat down, and Garrett slowly came over to me, grabbing my hands.

"Tonight... Johnand Kennedy have something planned for all of us, so youhave to come out with us."
"What does he have planned?" I asked, intertwining my fingers with his.
"It's a surprise. I know what it is, but we're not supposed to tell you."
"Aww, come on," I groaned, and he smiled, then gave me a kiss. 

****

Later on, the boys had came home, so Garrett and I got out of the pool. We were up in my room, grabbing clothes.
"Okay, I'll go in my grandma's bathroom to take a shower, and you can use the bathroom by Kenny's room." I said, and he gave a slight smile.
"Or we could just share the shower." I smiled, blushing a little, and gave a small nod.
"Okay."

We went into the bathroom, and I got undressed while Garrett turned the shower on and adjusted the water. I got in and stood under the shower head, my arms crossed over my chest and my back turned out when Garrett had gotten in.
"You scared?" he asked, grabbing my waist.
"A little... I've never actually seen you naked..." he smiled, then kissed my neck a couple times. 
"Then don't look down." he whispered in my ear. I turned around and looked up into his eyes. I bit my lip as he pulled my arms away from myself, and pulled me closer to him, kissing me. He laid a hand on my hip and squeezed, which caused me to flinch. I pulled away from him and looked back up into his eyes.
"You're so incredibly sexy," he breathed out in a stutter. I blushed, then bit my lip.
"No." I said, then turned around and grabbed the shampoo. 

After washing my hair, I let Garrett have the water. When he turned around, I was staring at the ground. I glanced up at him, before my eyes went back down to his hips. I could feel my face turn bright red, and my mouth open. 
"Have you been holding off on me?" I asked, and he turned his head to the side a little.
"Excuse me?" he asked, chuckling a little.
"You're... A lot bigger than I thought..." I said, and his jaw dropped, and his cheeks turned pink.
"Have you been holding off on me?" I asked again, and he nodded after a minute.
"Yes..."
"Why?!" I almost yelled, and he covered my mouth.
"I didn't want to hurt you," he said, and I grabbed his waist and pulled his lips to mine.

"You are not gonna hurt me, Gare." I said after I pulled away. He rubbed the back of his neck.
"But you're delicate..." he said, and my jaw dropped in offense. 
"I am not! I'll kick your fucking ass!" I said, and he laughed.
"Yes you are. You try to come off as a tough bitch, but you're not. I know you, Krys. You're not tough at all. You're like a beautiful flower."
"Is that why you call me 'Daisy'?"
"Well, that, and because it's your favorite flower, which is odd. Most girls like roses most."
"Haven't you noticed I'm not like most girls?" I said quietly with a sigh.
"That's a good thing." he said, kissing me.

When we finished with our shower, I blow dried my hair and straightened it, then pulled on a pair of jeans and a long sleeved All Time Low shirt. I went downstairs and pulled on my shoes, then followed the boys out to the van.  It was getting late, it was almost ten. John drove down the road, and a few minutes into the drive, Pat turned around in the passengers seat to everyone.
"Alright, here's Kennedy's, Krys', Garrett's and Jared's," he said, handing out cards. I looked at mine, and furrowed my brow.
"Fake ID's?" I asked, and he nodded.
"Why?"
"We are going to a bar." John said slowly, concentrating on the road.
"Oh. How lovely." I said, then sat back and looked at my ID. 

When we got to the bar, we all walked inside, and John and Kennedy ordered the first beers, then Jared, Garrett, Pat, and me. Everyone ordered beers, but for some stupid reason, I ordered a shot of Vodka. Everyone stared down at me, and John raised his eyebrows.

"Isn't this your first drink?" he asked, and I nodded.
"Don't die from a poisoning..." he said, and I shrugged.
"Maybe you shouldn't have brought me," I said as the bartender handed us our drinks. I grabbed the glass and gulped it down, it burning at my throat. 

After a couple hours, I had five shots and seven beers. I was sipping on my eighth beer, as the boys watched some girls in short skirts and dresses walk by. I felt my stomach turning, and my vision was blurry. I knew I was drunk. How could I not be? I stood and ran out the door and out to the side of the building. I bent over and threw up over and over again. I heard Garrett, John, and Kennedy calling my name. They followed the sound of my sickness, and Garrett ran over to me. Kennedy rushed over and held my hair, and rubbed my back. 

"You two go back inside, she's gonna be pissed if she finds out you guys saw her like this." Kennedy said, and Garrett bit his lip.
"Are you sure?" 
"Yeah, I got her. I've never seen her throw up this much though..." he mumbled, then shook his head.
"Go back inside." he ordered, and they did so. 

After throwing up, I fell into Kennedy's arms, too weak to stand. He sat down in the grass with me and rubbed my back, singing to me softly.
"God, you smell bad." he laughed, and I looked up at him.
"Fuck you," I slurred out and he wiped some hair from my red, sweaty face. 
"You're so drunk."
"No. I wanna go back inside."
"Nope! We're gonna head home, and you're probably gonna throw up a little more, brush your teeth, take a shower, and go to sleep. And then tomorrow, you get to drink a shit load of your favorite drink, coffee!"
"I fucking hate coffee." I slurred as my brother laughed at me. 
"Yes, you do, but you're obviously not a responsible drinker, so you get the hangover and the puking your guts out."
"I wanna go home." 
"Yes, we're gonna be going. John's paying for our drinks right now."
"We're all drunk, who's driving?"
"No, we're not all drunk. We're a little tipsy, you're completely shit faced."
"I wanna go home." I said again, and he rubbed my back.
"We are, don't worry." 

John finally came out with the rest of the guys, and Garrett came over to grab me, but I slapped him away.
"Don't look at me," I said, and he frowned. Kennedy and I got in the very back of the van, and I laid my head in his lap. John hurried home, and Kenny carried me upstairs.

"We're lucky grandma's asleep," he whispered, and John nodded with wide eyes. He brought me up to the bathroom, and I hunched over the toilet, letting my guts leak out of me again. I crawled over to the sink, and pulled myself up, grabbing my toothbrush. I brushed my teeth, then got in the shower and washed the alcohol and vomit smell off of me. 

Garrett came in and helped me get dressed, then carried me into my room, laying me on my bed. He planted a soft kiss on my head, then laid down next to me. I rolled over, turning my back towards him, and I heard him sigh. He laid a hand and my waist and gently pulled me back to him. I linked my fingers with his and wrapped his arm around me, before drifting off to sleep. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Dead On Arrival - Fall Out Boy

Here's another for you guys. This one is probably gonna end soon, I'n still not sure. But I will tell you I have at least two more stories I'm gonna try to crank out.

Thanks for reading! Please comment and subscribe, I love you all!