Thinking Of You

I wanna see your face and know I made it home

When I woke up the next morning, I sat up in bed, my head pounding. I ran to the bathroom and collapsed in front of the toilet, throwing up. 

After a minute, I heard someone knocking on the door.
"Krys, are you okay? Let me in." John demanded, and I crawled over to the door and unlocked it. He walked in and closed the door behind him, then crouched down to my level. He ran a hand through my sweaty hair, and grabbed my hand, helping me up. 

"I wanna sit in the shower." I mumbled, and he pursed his lips.
"You took like four showers yesterday..."
"I don't care. I feel like shit."
"You look like shit." he chuckled, and I just glared up at him.
"Okay, sorry."

"Did I do anything stupid last night?" I asked, and he shook his head.
"Other than having five shots of vodka and eight beers, nope. You ran outside and puked your guts out. Kennedy, me, and Garrett came out to help you, but Kenny made us go back inside because he knew you wouldn't want us to see you like this. I don't really mind, it happens to everyone." he said, giving a smile. I hugged him, and he rubbed my back. 

I turned to the sink and brushed my teeth, before getting in the shower. When I finished, I put on a pair of sweatpants and an A Rocket To The Moon shirt, then tied my hair back into a sloppy bun. I ignored my make up bag, and went downstairs, where John was making coffee. The rest of the boys were down there, trying to wake up. I sat at the table and slumped over, and John walked over and handed me a cup of coffee.
"Caffein takes the hang over away." he said, and I groaned, taking a sip.

After John made me finish the whole cup, I went over to the couch and sat on Garrett's lap, wrapping my arms around his neck and laying my head on his shoulder.
"Are you okay?" he asked, and I nodded, then gave him a kiss.
"I'm fine," I lied, and he wrapped his arms around my waist. After a minute, he slowly moved his hand up and felt my stomach and ribs.
"I can feel your ribs, Krys, you're not okay. You haven't eaten since yesterday morning and you've been throwing up a lot. You're gonna kill yourself, go eat." he said, and I shrugged. He stood, holding me bridal style and walked into the kitchen. I wiggled from his arms and got back on my feet again. 

Garrett pulled out a pack of Hot Pockets from the freezer and put them on a plate. He cooked them, then handed them to me. We sat at the table and I ate. I grabbed a tea from the fridge and finished my other Hot Pocket. When I finished, I sat on the couch and turned on the stereo. All Time Low came on, and I instantly started singing.
"Can I pick you up for another night on the north shore? Do you even want to see my face again? I'm a waste of chances, full of bad romances. Your favorite enemy and your most hated friend..." I continued the song, intertwining my fingers with Garrett's when he came and sat next to me. 

"Are we doing anything today?" Pat asked, already practically bouncing off the walls.
"No, we're gonna have a chill day since Krys ain't feeling good." John said, and I shook my head.
"No, you guys go out and have fun. Seriously, I'll be fine. I'll probably come, anyway." I said, and John studied my face.
"No, you're too weak because you like to drink a little too much and get so trashed you throw up non stop. I'm still surprised grandma hasn't found out yet. She would be so pissed." he said, and I smiled.
"I'm gonna take it easy next time," I chuckled, and Kennedy shook his head.

"No, there isn't gonna be a next time. You're not drinking with us again. You're not drinking again until your 21, like you're supposed to be."
"What? Why not? You guys are still gonna drink!"
"Have you seen yourself?!" Kenny yelled, and I jerked my head back a little bit.
"You're gray, Krysten! I've never seen you this sick before. You probably have alcohol poisoning. You're not drinking again." 
"But you guys are?" I yelled back, crossing my arms.
"...No. We're all gonna stop until we're legal age." he finally said, and John held back a groan while everyone else nodded with a smile. Kenny glared at John, and he flinched, then started nodding. 
"Totally. This is gonna be great being sober!" he said with fake enthusiasm, and I laughed. 

"Anyway, you guys are gonna have fun today, whether it be with or without me." I said, and they sighed. 
"I gotta stop by Disney World today though and drop of my dress."
"What? Why?" Kenny asked.
"I quit."
"Why would you quit? Your were the most beautiful Ariel they've ever had." John said, and I raised an eyebrow at him.
"You've never seen their other Ariel's."
"I don't have to see the other girls to know you're the best," he said with a wink, and I rolled my eyes, my lips twitching into a smile. 
"Whatever, let's go," I mumbled, standing up and grabbing Garrett's hand, pulling him up beside me. 

"Are you sure you're feeling alright?" he asked as the two of us headed upstairs to my room. When we got inside, I grabbed him and threw him down on the bed, crawling on top of him.
"I'm feeling well enough to do this," I said, pressing my lips to his. My hands reached down to his pants and I unzipped them. I pulled down his jeans and boxers, and took him in my hand. I ran my tongue along him, and he quickly yanked me up and pulled up his pants.

"No. You're never gonna do that." he said in a serious tone as he looked into my eyes.
"But I want to do something for you that you'd enjoy."
"Not that. That's gross and degrading to women. You will never, ever do that." he said, caressing my cheek. I grabbed his hand, and finally smiled.
"Only I'm allowed to do that to you," he smirked, and my cheeks heated up. He kissed me, his tongue filling my mouth as he crawled on top of me. He ran his hand up my leg, arching it by his side. 

After a couple minutes, Pat came up.
"Come on, what are you guys do-- Oh, seriously?" he said, squeezing his eyes shut. Garrett pulled away from me and stood. He helped me up off the bed, and smiled down at me. I blushed, then gave a wide grin as I turned around and grabbed my dress and heels. 

"Let's go," Pat groaned, and we headed downstairs and out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Painting Flowers - All Time Low

Thanks for reading, don't forget to Comment and subscribe!