Thinking Of You

You're electric, I can't get over it

When we got to Disney World, I grabbed Garrett and pulled him inside the building where we would always go to change. 

"Krysten?"
"Tyler!" I exclaimed, jumping a little. I smiled, and he frowned.
"Why didn't you come in?" he asked, and I shrugged.
"I quit, I'm moving in with my boyfriend back in Arizona." I said, motioning towards Garrett.
"Oh, um, hi..." he said, and Garrett smiled, giving a wave. 
"Yeah, I just came in to turn my dress in." I said, and he rubbed the back of his neck.
"I'll take it in if you want, I'm about to go in there to get my uniform, anyway," he said, and I smiled.
"Would you?"
"Yeah, no problem." he took my dress and shoes from me and Garrett and I headed back to the van.

"So that was the Prince?" he asked, and I nodded.
"I want food." I stated, and John looked up at me in the mirror from the drivers seat.
"Where to?"
"Taco Bell or Subway?"
"Taco Bell." everyone said, and I chuckled. 

****

After we got our food, we went down to the park and ate. I ran to the swings when I finished eating, and Garrett came after me. He pushed me on the swing, until I was high up in the air.

"Hey, I know of a field down the road we can walk to. Do you have your guitar with you, Gare?" I asked, and he shook his head.
"I do," John said, raising his hand. 
"It's in the back of the van." he said, and I jumped from the swing. 
"Okay, cool." I smiled. 

When everyone had finished their food, they threw away their trash, and I linked my fingers with Garrett's as I led the boys down to the field. It had lots of really tall grass in the front, then in the back of the field, there was a big lake, a dock, and the grass was short and plush with flowers sprouting from the ground. We trudged through the taller grass, then made a circle at the edge of the lake. John started strumming on his guitar, until he studied me for a minute, and handed it to me.

"Here, you play." he said, and I shook my head with wide eyes.
"No, I can't. I don't like playing in front of people. Kenny's the talented one in the family." I said, and Garrett and Kennedy laughed.
"You can play guitar phenomenally, and your voice is amazing. Just sing." Kennedy said, and Garrett nodded.
"No, I can't, really. I can't play in front of people."
"But you've played in front of me," Garrett said, and I shook my head.
"That was once, and I was being brave and stupid. I don't sing in front of people. Very few people have heard my voice." I said quietly, dragging my finger along in the grass.
"Well, here's your chance to show more people your voice. Come on, Krys, I know you can do it." Kenny said, and I stared at the guitar for a minute, before finally shaking my head.
"Not now..." I said quietly, and they sighed.

John brought the guitar back to his chest and started strumming.
"And if I weren't so young or stupid or restless, I might be able to just soon forget this..." he sang, and I smiled. He had the best voice I'd ever heard in my life. Even better than Kenny's, and his voice was beautiful. 

"What song is that from?" Kennedy asked, and John shrugged.
"Just something I wrote a while ago. I've been writing a lot of poetry lately, and I thought maybe I could put a beat to it and make it into something beautiful." he said, and I smiled.
"Did you guys realize you, the five of you here, have great potential to be a band?" I said, and they all laughed.
"I'm serious! Look at this, John's the singer, Kennedy and Jared the guitarists, Gare the bassist and Pat the drummer."
"You know what... She's right," Pat said with a smile. Everyone shrugged off the idea and went to talking about the past.

****

That night, the six of us were downstairs playing the 360 and being crazy, wrecking everything. Pat was passed out, and Kennedy was drawing on his face, while Jared and John were trying to kill each other on Halo. Garrett and I were sitting in the back together, not really interacting with anyone.

"You wanna go upstairs?" he asked, kissing my cheek a couple times and moving down to my neck. Chills went down my spine and my body had tingles going through it. He grabbed my hand and we stood, sneaking upstairs. 

We went into my room, and Garrett laid me down on the bed and kissed me.
"I've missed you so much," he whispered against my lips and I smiled.
"I missed you, too." I pulled him onto the bed and crawled on top of him, sitting on his hips. I pulled up his shirt and bent down, laying gentle kisses and licks on his waist and hips, then taking off his shirt. I sat up and unzipped his pants, taking them off. I laid down next to him and wrapped a leg around him, taking his tongue in my mouth and sucking on it. 
"You're hard," I whispered, hooking my finger into his boxers. 
"Mmm," he moaned into my mouth, and I smiled and sat back onto his hips. He took off my shirt and threw it to the side, then took off my pants and tossed them next to my shirt. I sat back on him, and he laid his hands on my hips. 
"No holding back." I ordered as he ripped off my bra and panties. 
"I'm not," he said, as I tugged on his boxers. 

He grabbed my hips, squeezing them tightly and thrust himself inside of me. I let out a small scream and a smile grew on his face. 
"Oh, God, Garrett," I moaned, as I gnawed on his shoulder. 
"Don't stop," I breathed and he shook his head. As the speed of his thrusts grew faster, my nails dug into his back and scraped down, leaving moans escaping both of our lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Gie Me Anything - The Maine

I still love that song so much. It was one of the first ones I heard from the boys c:

Thanks for reading, don't forget to comment and subscribe!