Thinking Of You

Livin in the radio, lost in the stereo sound

We woke up early the next morning and got ready for the trip. We packed the little bit of things we had in the van and said our last goodbyes to grandma, before we left. 

Garrett, Pat and I sat in the very back, Kenny sat in the middle by himself, Jared in the passengers seat and John driving. 

John put in a CD and everyone instantly started singing. 
"Who's this?" I asked, and Garrett turned his head towards me with big eyes.
"Get out of the van." John said, and I held my hands up defensively. 
"What?" I asked, and Kenny shook his head at me. 
"The Rolling Stones."
"Oh! Well, I never have really listened to them."
"How have you...? Never mind." John sighed, and I looked over at Garrett.
"Don't talk to me." he said, putting his hand on my face. We started laughing as I flailed around and hit him in the arm. I grabbed his hand and bit down on his fingers, and he flinched.
"Ow!" he said, then gently slapped my cheek. 

"Oh, you wanna go, Nickelsen?!" I said, and Pat's eyes widened. He bolted up out of his seat next to us and sat next to Kenny as I threw myself onto Garrett and slapped at him. He held me up above him as I fought to get down to him.

"Okay, guys, come on, I'm trying to drive. I don't wanna get pulled over," John said, but we ignored him. I bit at his hands that held my wrists back from him and he dropped me on top of him. I balled up my fist and punched at his chest and shoulders. He was laughing, holding his hands up to cover his face. Garrett grabbed my arms and squeezed a little too hard.
"Ow, fucking shit, dammit, Garrett!" I said, and he pulled his hands from me, his eyes wide.
"See, guys, calm the fuck down! Seriously!" John yelled, and I rubbed my arms.
"I'm sorry! What happened?" he asked, sitting up. I pulled down my button up shirt, revealing the bruises he had left a couple nights ago. 
"You squeezed them, and for some reason, they're really sore today..." I said quietly, and he frowned.
"I'm sorry..." He said, gently rubbing my arms. I balled up my fist and punched him in the shoulder. He groaned, grabbing it, and laying back.
"Okay, that one hurt," he said, and I smiled. 

I sat back in my seat and put my head back. Garrett swiftly grabbed me, putting me in a head lock and scuffed my hair up. 
"No, not my hair!" I squealed, but he didn't let go. I started flailing in his arms, and he held his face back away from my arms. I grabbed one of the pillows that Pat was using, and hit Garrett in the face with it. He let go, and I sat up on my knee's hitting him repeatedly. He let out a bunch of high pitched screams and squeals while everyone laughed.  

"Alright, I'm pulling over!" John yelled over our screams. He pulled into a Target parking lot, and I crawled out.
"Krysten, where are you going?" Kennedy asked, and they all got out and chased after me as I ran through the parking lot and up to the building. 
"Krys, look out!" Kennedy screamed at the top of his lungs, and I turned to see headlights of a car. Right before the car had hit me, I felt someone grab me and yank me back. I fell into someones arms, and looked up to see John's green eyes.
"You need to calm the fuck down before you get your ass killed!" He yelled, grabbing my shoulders and shaking me a little. I looked down, then wrapped my arms around his waist, and laid my head on his chest. 
"You saved my life." I said, and he shook his head.
"You're sixteen, control yourself." He mumbled, and I looked up into his eyes and batted my eyelashes sweetly. His face softened into a warm smile, and he kissed my forehead. 
"Can we go get some toys now, John?" I asked, and his smile grew bigger as he let out a small chuckle.
"Sure, let's go."

Once we got inside, Garrett and I raced each other to the toy isle. He grabbed a light saber, and I picked one up as well. I pushed the button, and the sword part shot out.
"Aww, no fair, you got a fancy one," Garrett said as he flung his to get the sword end out. I lunged at him, hitting his arm. He shot down and hit my thigh, before jabbing me in the stomach with it.
"You're dead, I win." he stated with a smirk, and I narrowed my eyes at him. 

"Luke, I am your father." 
Garrett turned around to see Pat in a Darth Vader mask speaking next to Garrett's ear. I hunched over from laughing, and Garrett turned and slapped Pat. I stood up straight again to see John flying down the isle with Kennedy in a shopping cart. John stood on the end of the cart as it rolled down the isles at high speeds. Garrett and I looked at each other, before bolting down the toy isle and down one of the larger, main isles to the shopping carts. I got in, and Garrett pushed nonchalantly passed a few of the workers, until we got back to the toy isle. John and Garrett lined up the carts, as Kennedy and I glared at each other. He stuck his middle finger up at me, and my jaw dropped as a smile played on my lips. I stuck my tongue out as Pat and Jared came next to us riding bikes.
"Ready... Set... Go!" Jared called, and we were off.

Garrett and John started down the isles, taking long strides as the cart clanked and squeaked. 
"Go, Garrett, Go!" I chanted as he and John were neck to neck.
"His legs are too long!" Garrett cried, and John and Kennedy laughed as they shot ahead.
"No!" Gare cried as John and Kennedy reached the end of the long isle, indicating the finish line. 

Garrett took me back to the toy isle and I pulled a few light sabers and fake swords into the cart, then got a couple NERF guns. As we strolled down the different isles, grabbing toys and putting them in the cart, Garrett stood on the bottom rack, and let us roll along.
"Hey," he said, and I turned around and looked up at him. 
"I love you," he said, then kissed me.
"I love you, too. Now what do you want?" I asked, and we both chuckled. He shrugged, his cheeks a little pink.
"I just felt like we haven't been saying it enough lately. So, I love you."
"Oh, well, I love you, too, babe." I said and smiled. 

"Garrett, come pick some food out so we can get out of here before they find our mess," Pat called, and Gare gave a slight smile as he pushed my down to the rest of the guys. 
"Alright, so pretty much stuff we can put in the coolers, and nothing that has to be microwaved." John said, and I pointed Garrett down the frozen foods isle. When we got there, I grabbed at the little Uncrustables peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and pulled them into the cart.

After getting all of our food, we went and checked out. The lady looked at Garrett, Pat and I weird when we were putting all the toys on the little conveyor belt to be rung up. We silently laughed, until Kennedy and John stepped up and put the food on the belt. Kennedy stepped up and pulled his card out of his wallet, and the cashier smiled at him. 
"Hi," he said, giving a smile.
"Hi, how are you today?" she asked, still grinning.
"I'm fine, you?"
"Oh, today's been just great!"
"That's good."
"So what's all this for?" she asked, and I narrowed my eyes at her.
"Too much interest in my brother." I whispered, and Garrett chuckled.
"Oh, well my little sister and her boyfriend were trying to let out energy in the car, so we brought them here to get some stuff for later. We're on our way up to Colorado from Florida to go camping."
"Oo, sounds like fun, got room for another?" she asked with a wink, and Kenny just laughed. 
"No, we don't, sorry!" I said coldly, jumping from the cart and pushing Kennedy away from the cashier. He looked down at me and gave a small smile, before grabbing the bags and loading them in the cart. She gave me a disgusted look, before looking back up at Kennedy.
"Well, here's my number, give me a call when you get rid of the brat and finally have some room," she said with a wink, and his eyes grew wide.

"Um, yeah, I'm gay." he said, and I turned around holding back a loud laugh just as everyone else. 
"What?" she said, and he nodded.
"That's my boyfriend," he said, pointing to John, and he turned around.
"What?" he asked, and Kenny put his arm around his waist.
"He's my baby," Kennedy said, looking lovingly up into John's eyes. John gave a warm smile, before making a kissy face at Kenny. He leaned up and planted a kiss on John's cheek, and the cashier just backed away a bit.
"Oh, alright... You have a nice day," she said quietly, and Garrett and I glanced over at each other, still holding in our laughs as Kennedy and John led us out the door hand in hand. 

When we got out to the van, everyone started laughing loudly. Tears filled my eyes, and I fell to the concrete, wiping them away.
"Holy shit, Kennedy, I'm gonna pee myself," I said, and he laughed.
"Gotta do, what you gotta do. That chick had to be ten years older than us," he laughed, and John nodded with a grin. 
"That's so illegal," Pat chuckled as we got back into the van. Garrett and I sat in the back again, while Kenny and Pat sat in the middle, Jared in the passengers seat, and John back driving. 

I laid my head back on Garrett's lap and stared up at the ceiling.
"I'm kinda exhausted now. I'm glad it's dark. Now I can go to sleep without feeling like an old person," I said, and Garrett chuckled, running his hand through my hair. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Lost in Stereo - All Time Low

Guys. Hey guys, guess what? Guys. I GOT MY INTERNET BACK. FUH YEAH. Back to regular schedule! :') Yay.

AND. ASDFGHJKL I FINALLY GOT DAISY ON MY IPOD AND IT IS FOREVER ON REPEAT BECAUSE OF REASONS. ASDVSSKKALWBEKANAKSBKE YES.

I really love this chapter. I think it's cute c:

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to comment and subscribe! <3 My love for all of you is strong. Because I'm a whore and like to spread my love to everyone. If you know what I mean ;) haha. Me and my friend Travis made this thing up where we go around telling people "I confess my undying love for you." and this week it blossomed into telling random people "I'm sexually attracted to you." so I've been in a pretty perverted mood lately. Seriously. Sit with my table at lunch. Omg we probably scare over half the school XD