Thinking Of You

I love her half to death, but she's killing me.

We finally got to the mountains! I sat in the back with Garrett, my hands folded in front of me, as I rested my feet up on the seats in front of us. He started poking my side, and I giggled, slapping him. He chuckled, then pushed me down on my back and crawled over me.
"No," I scolded, slapping his chest.
"What?" he laughed, and I shook my head.
"Instigator. No kisses for you."
"I'll get a kiss if I want!"
"No you won't! I bet you can't go three days without a kiss."
"I could, too!"
"Oh, you could?" I scoffed, and he sat up and crossed his arms.
"Yeah, damn right! I bet you couldn't go three days without a kiss from me!"
"Three days. You're on. No affection for three days." I smirked, and he rolled his eyes.
"Easy." he stated, and I laughed.
"We'll see about that. You do realize affection means you can't hold my hand, hug me, kiss me anywhere, hold me in your sleep, and absolutely no... You know."
"...Yeah. That goes for you, too!"
"I got this, bro! I'm so down."
"Alright." he said, crossing his arms.

"We're here," John announced, and I sat up and looked around. He was right. It was pretty much on the edge of a cliff with woods surrounding, and a crystal clear river with a waterfall nearby.
"Where are we gonna go to use the bathroom and take showers?" I asked, and he turned and looked at me, grinning.
"There's tree's, and the river."
"I'm not a guy, I can't pee behind a tree!" I said, and they all laughed.
"I know, I was kidding. There's bathrooms right down this mountain. So you just go down there and there's bathrooms. There's no showers though, so as for that, the river and waterfall can be your shower." he said, and I clenched my jaw.
"Alright." I mumbled, then pushed my way out. I helped unpack, then looked up in the sky.

The sun was going down, so I grabbed a towel, some clothes and some conditioner and soap before heading down to the river. I looked around, then undressed and stepped into the crystal water.

A few minutes later, I heard someone walking down. I turned my head and saw Garrett. His eyes grew and he rubbed the back of his neck.
"Oh... I was told to come find you..." he mumbled, his cheeks turning pink. I smirked, then grabbed my towel and stepped out of the water, keeping my body covered.
"You were?" I asked, pressing my body against his and running a finger down his chest. I touched my nose to his, then bit down on my lip, before pulling back from him.
"You're... Stop it, Krysten." he stuttered, and I smirked.
"Stop what?" I asked innocently, and he pursed his lips together.
"Stop being seductive." He said, and I shrugged.
"I don't know what you're talking about," I said as I turned my back to him and dropped the towel. I got dressed then turned back around to him.

"That! Stop that! You're making me want to kiss you!" he said, and I smiled.
"Then why don't you?"
"Because. I can go longer than you! And you're not the only one that can play dirty." he smirked, then turned and walked back up the mountain. I smiled, then turned and gathered my things before heading up.

When I got back to the camp, Garrett was shirtless as little droplets of sweat ran down his abs. I stopped in my tracks and stared at him, clenching my fists and gnawing on my lip. He looked up at me, then smirked as he ran a hand through his hair and bit down on his bottom lip. Shivers shook my spine, and I stormed off into the tent that I would be sharing with him. I set my stuff down, then sighed, running my hands down my face. Maybe I couldn't do this. Not if he was gonna do that.

I came out of the tent and went over to where John was lying on a blanket. I laid next him, propping my hands up under my head as we stared up into the stars.
"The stars are so beautiful up here." I said, and John smiled, then looked over at me.
"Don't do this to yourself." he said, and I furrowed my brow.
"What are you talking about?"
"This whole fight between you and Garrett about no affection. You two are gonna go insane. Just go kiss each other."
"No! I can prove that I can go longer than him with having him by my side all the time!"
"Last time he wasn't there, you were so depressed. Neither of you can last. Just go kiss him." he said, and I shook my head.
"No. I'm determined."
"Alright," John sighed.
"I warned you."

When it finally came time for sleep, I crawled into my tent and laid down. Garrett came in a short while later, still shirtless. I smiled at him, my eyes scanning over his delectable body. I bit down on my bottom lip, then sighed and ran a hand threw my hair.
"Good night." I mumbled, starting to think John was right about how stupid this was. I started to lay down, but Garrett grabbed my wrist and yanked me into his bare chest. He smelled good, he must have just washed up before coming in.
"Fuck you," he breathed, before pressing his lips to mine. I smiled through the kiss, then wrapped a hand around his neck, pulling him closer. When we finally pulled away, I licked my lips, then bit down on my bottom lip.
"I fucking hate you, you little bitch." he said, and I crinkled my nose, still smiling.
"Those aren't very nice words to speak to the winner, Gare." I said, and he rolled his eyes, starting to smile.
"Don't you dare let this go to your head!" he said, and I giggled, then gave him a quick kiss.

I laid down, then pulled the blanket over me. Garrett laid next to me, and laid gentle kisses up my neck, and jaw line. I arched my neck, then bit my lip, and he crawled on top of me, laying me between his legs. His lips moved back to mine as his hands advanced up my body and started to drag my shirt up, exposing part of my black bra. He cupped his hand around one of my breast and squeezed, and I laid my hand on his chest and pushed him up.

"Garrett, don't," I breathed, and he smiled.
"Don't what?" he asked, bringing his lips back to my neck. He licked up my neck, and I clutched the blankets, my knuckles turning white.
"No, Garrett. Don't do this to me. I really don't want to do anything while up here in the mountains..."
"Why? It's so beautiful, like you."
"But it's dirty and gross."
"Come on, babe," he whispered in my ear as he ran his hands up my legs and to my upper thigh. I closed my eyes for a second, then looked back up to see the guy who had tried to rape me in Garrett's spot, trying to touch me.
"No, stop it," I finally demanded, in a more serious tone than I meant, as I pushed him off of me. He pulled up away from me and stared down at me with big eyes, and I sighed.
"Sorry... I... I... The memories. You can't force yourself on me like that."
"Oh, God, baby, I'm sorry!" He said, pulling me up and hugging me. I wrapped my arms around his bare body after a minute and closed my eyes.
"I'm tired. Can we please just go to sleep?" I asked, looking up at him, and he nodded.
"Of course."

He laid down, and I laid my head on his chest and put an arm around his shoulder. Soon, I fell asleep to the sound of his heart beat and him twirling my hair between his fingers.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Crredit: She's Killing me - A Rocket To The Moon

Hey guys! So, this is gonna be pretty long. I finished a song, and a rather large poem today when I finished with my exam, so since I'm too lazy to go and actually put it under the little poem tab thingy that I have, I'm just gonna type it out on here. Soooo, this one is my song. It's kinda got a Taylor Swift take on it since she's one of my inspirations of writing music. I kinda have a little tune of it in my head. It'll probably be called 'I'm Sorry'

How dare you lie to me, treat me like some kind of fool, and then you go around acting like you're oh so cool. Well, boy, let me tell you, I'm sick of your crap.I never ever want you to call me back.

I'm sick and tired of the games you play. I hope that maybe I will see the day that you see a little whore walking down your way. You'll fall for her, and then she'll play you, you'll sit at home, call me and say "I'm sorry." Hey, hey, yeah, I'm sorry.

Boy, you got some nerve, the things you say just so you can be heard. You could put a bullet straight through my heart, even leave me crying alone in the dark. All the things you do make me wonder how I ever fell for you.

I'm sick and tired of the games you play. I hope that maybe I will see the day that you see a little whore walking down your way. You'll fall for her, and then she'll play you, you'll sit at home, call me and say "I'm sorry." Hey, hey, yeah, I'm sorry.

Oh, if you could see my life. Ever since I left, put you out of my sight, nothings been better. I've found a guy that will look me in they eye, smile and say...

"Darling I love you this way.Hey, hey, yeah I'm sorry for the last boy who made you cry. I'll love you forever, keep you by my side. You're beautiful, let me fix your heart, baby, I hope you feel the same way. Hey, hey, he should be sorry."


Sooooooooo yeah. I wrote that in like an hour, or less because I got really bored.

I'm really tired. I just got back from playing in a concert, which for the one who asked, I play violin as well! I've been top chair since I started out, but this chair test was not good, because I was failing all of my classes, so I got fifth chair out of six first violins and I sat there and cried for literally three hours straight. I was devastated. It crushed me deep inside because I've never been any further back than third chair.

Sunday, something happened and it was like, the best moment of my life so far. Let's just say... My life right now is exactly like Listen To Your Heart by The Maine. Seriously, not even kidding.

Oh yeah, and in the middle of the concert tonight,I screamed "Balls" in the middle of one of our pieces and now apparently it's recorded professionally and stuff. but... heh.

Ummmmmm um umumumumumu....

See, theres gonna be something else I wanted to say, and I forgot and then I'm gonna have to ait to write a whole new damn chapter just to tell you guys. Baaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllsssssssssss.

So I guess I'm gonna go listen to some Pandora and shtuff. Some oldies, ya'know. The Beatles and Queen. hecks ya. Hella rad, brah. Anyway.

Thanks for reading my long update. My life actually was interesting this week. Kind of. So, please comment and subscribe!

Oh yeah, I thought today was Friday, but it totally isn't and now I'm pissed because I have to go to school tomorrow and take a freaking exam. And it's only Wednesday tomorrow. Someone shoot me.

Okay, for realz, though! Godnight!