Thinking Of You

I'm feeling you, are you feeling me? What exactly is holding us back?

The smell of breakfast woke Garrett and I up the next morning. I sat up, then looked over at the sleeping boy next to me, and smiled.
"Come on, beautiful," I mumbled, tugging on his arm. He opened his eyes and looked up at me.
"Breakfast? Did you cook it?" he asked in a mumble, and I shook my head.
"No, I just woke up. I'm about to go brush my teeth and stuff at the bathroom, you coming?"
"Yeah, hold on," he mumbled, then put his arm over his eyes.

He wrapped an arm around me and pushed me back down beside him, before crawling over me. He buried his head in my neck, laying his sweet kisses everywhere. I clenched the back of his shirt as my neck arched. He knew damn well this turned me on.
"Stop being such a damn tease," I mumbled, and he smiled, before bringing his finger up and hooking it into the collar of my shirt. He pulled it down, revealing part of my bra, and my collar bone, before moving his lips down to the revealed skin. I clenched my teeth, and closed my eyes, as I took in a deep breath and held it.

After a few minutes of laying light kisses over my skin, Garrett looked up into my eyes with a smile, before kissing my cheek and getting off of me. I sat up and ran a hand through my hair, then shyly covered part of my face.
"You're so cute." Garrett chuckled, before crawling out of the tent. I followed him out, and grabbed my tooth brush and a change of clothes.

He laced his fingers with mine, before cautiously helping me down the mountain side and to the bathroom house. When we finally got down there, we went in and used the bathroom, then changed and brushed our teeth. I grabbed my dirty clothes and toothbrush, then headed out, Garrett following behind me. Before we reached the camp site, Garrett turned me around, putting a hand on the small of my back and pulling us close before kissing me. I melted in his arms, and wrapped an arm around his neck.

"I love you," he said and I smiled.
"I love you, too."
"Come on, you love birds!" John called, and we smiled, before racing each other up the mountain.
"I'm already sick of this place." John mumbled, and Kenny nodded.
"Then why don't we leave?"
"Because, it's not much of a camping trip..."
"Who cares? We can have a bonfire in someone's back yard, and just chill."
"Are you sure we should get back?"
"Why not? Let's go!" I smiled, and the boys nodded.

We started packing up and loading the van back up. It took a few hours, and we were starting to get a little tired.
"I'm starving, can we go get something to eat?" Pat whined, and I chuckled.
"We're almost done."

****

After eating, we headed back on the road to Arizona. As we got closer and closer to home, I got more and more anxious. I was so excited to finally be going back to Arizona, my real home.

Garrett laid his hand on my thigh, and I jumped, glancing over at him.
"Are you okay? You seem nervous..."
"No, I'm fine." I smiled, and he raised an eyebrow, unconvinced. He sighed, then took his hand back and looked out the window.

When we finally got back, Kenny and John went back to John's house, Jared and Pat headed back to their houses, and Garrett and I headed upstairs to his room. We took a quick shower, and got ready for the night.

I was lying in bed, when I heard Garrett out in the hallway, talking quietly on his phone.
"We did? They took it? When? That's amazing! Tomorrow. Alright. Yeah, see you tomorrow," he said, and I raised an eyebrow, then sat up. He hung up the phone, and walked in. I stared at him, and he gave wide eyes.
"Who was that?" I asked, raising an eyebrow, and his hand flew to the back of his neck.
"It was no one. You ready for bed?" he asked, and I narrowed my eyes.
"No one? Hmm." I mumbled, then pulled the covers over me and rolled over, my back facing Garrett.

"...Goodnight. I love you," he said, kissing my cheek. I shrugged him off of me, and he rolled me and over crawled on top of me, holding me between his legs.
"It was John. Stop being a bitch." he said, and I started to smile, then hit his chest. He grabbed my hand, then bent down and kissed me.
"I'm still waiting for your clothes to be on my floor," he whispered in my ear, and I blushed. He ran his lips softly down my jaw line and to my neck, where he started kissing and licking, again. I clutched his shirt, then ripped at it, yanking it off of his incredibly sexy, toned body. He smiled, then pulled my shirt and pants off of me. He moved his lips down my body, where he ran his tongue along my hips. I let out a small moan, and he smirked, before taking my panties off with his teeth. He laid gentle kisses on my upper thigh, before moving his lips back to mine. He took off his pants and underwear, before unhooking my bra and throwing it on the floor. I looked up into his eyes as he leaned down and opened my mouth with his lips, taking my tongue in his mouth. His finger tips explored my body, eventually resting on my entrance.
"Come on," I breathed into his mouth, bucking my hips up. He smiled, before taking his fingers away and sliding himself into me. I clawed at his back as he started pushing deeper and deeper, running his tongue down my neck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Give Me Anything - The Maine

Hey guys. So um. Next chapter is the last chapter.

Is anyone going to The Maine's Houston show and feel like taking me? I'm willing to pay. I just really got to meet Gare though. And John. And Ken. And Patty Cake. And Jared. And just. It would be amazing.

I'm a peacock :D

I realize this is old, but I couldn't help but flip when I got this.

Alright. Well. Thanks for reading! You know where to comment, and the subscribe button would pleasure a raping by you right now. ;)