Thinking Of You

Time to lay claim to the evidence

The next morning, I woke up in Garrett's arms, our bare bodies pressed together. I smiled, then ran a finger down his chest. His eyes squinted open, and he caressed my cheek. We shared a warm smile, before our lips pressed together.

Garrett's door flung open, and we both jumped and looked over to see Trey, eyes wide with a disgusted look.
"Gross! At least put some clothes on!" he yelled, and I blushed, before burying my head in Garrett's chest.
"It's my room. If I want to lay naked in bed, then I can," he mumbled, stroking my hair. Trey rolled his eyes, then shifted his wait.

"So, I talked to Tim last night--"
"That's fantastic, tell me what he said later," Garrett said through his teeth with big eyes.
"Oh... Uhh... Okay," Trey said quietly, raising a brow. He grabbed the door knob, and walked out, closing the door behind him.

"What's going on, Gare?" I asked, and he shook his head.
"Nothing, baby."
"No, tell me. What are you hiding?"
"It's nothing, really."
"Then you wouldn't have to be hiding it!" I said, sitting up. I held the blanket up around my chest, and he gave a small smile. He pulled my arm down, letting the blanket fall, revealing my chest. He put an arm around my waist and pulled me close to him, kissing me. He cupped his hand around one of my breasts, and squeezed. I let out a whimper, and grabbed his hand, pulling it from me.
"Gare, quit it," I said, pulling away. He grabbed me and pulled me back to him, kissing me again.

"Gare, stop," I said, pushing him away.
"Come on," he mumbled, crawling on top of me and kissing down my neck.
"Don't be mad at me, you'll find out later." he whispered, before attacking my neck with his tongue and lips until it was numb. He spread my legs and pushed himself inside of me. A moan escaped my lips, and I bucked my hips up. He slowly started to move in and out, and I clawed at his already scratched back.
"Wait, Gare, you're not wearing a condom," I moaned out, and he gave a devilish grin.
"I know," he whispered, and I threw my head back.
"Garrett, stop," I breathed, and he filled the space in my mouth with his tongue.
"I don't want to--"
"You won't."
"Then stop." I pushed him, and he pulled out, then ran his lips back down my neck.

He moved down, and kissed the inside of my thighs, before sliding his tongue up my entrance. I let out a moan and threw my head back as he flicked his tongue around, until finally pushing it inside of me. I tangled my fingers in his hair, keeping his head there.

After a few minutes, I finally came, and Garrett licked me clean. He pulled away, and looked up at me, running a hand through his hair as he licked his lips.

"I've been waiting for that taste again," he whispered, and I gave a small smile as he crawled back up my body.
"You bad boy," I said, running my hands up his chest. He smiled, grabbing my hand and placing an arm around my hips, pulling our bodies close.
"That was the first time I've done that... And hopefully not the last," he said, before kissing me.

Garrett's door flung open again, and John walked in. He ran a hand through his hair, before going to Garrett's closet and pulling out a pair of skinny jeans, and a tee shirt, then going to his drawer and throwing down a pair of his boxers.
"What are you doing?" Garrett asked, raising an eyebrow.
"Get dressed," John said, before going to the bottom of the dresser and rummaging through my clothes. He pulled out one of my black lace bra's and held it up in my air, then glanced at me. I gave him an unamused look, and he frowned, then put it back, before pulling out just a normal black bra and some matching panties. He threw them on the bed, then went to the closet and pulled out a pair of my skinny jeans, and my Queen top, throwing them on the bed next to Garrett's clothes.

"It smells in here, too." John mumbled, running his hand through his hair.
"Ken's downstairs making lunch, hurry up." he said, before walking out, closing the door behind him. I stood, and slipped my bra and panties on as Garrett's eyes scanned over every little crevice on my body with a smile. I threw his boxers at him and he chuckled, before standing up and pulling them on. We finished getting dressed, and John came back with a bottle of Fabreeze and sprayed the room.
"Fix your bed. You might wanna wash the covers or something before mom gets back." he said, and Gare shrugged.
"She already knows. She found out a while ago when she found the condoms in my wallet." John just raised his eyebrows, then turned and walked out of the room.

Garrett and I went into his bathroom and finished getting ready for the day, before heading downstairs. I wrapped my arms around Kennedy, and he smiled, kissing my head.

****

That night, we sat in Garrett's backyard, the sky black and sprinkled with stars as a bright fire sat in front of us. John had his guitar, and was playing a few chords on it.
"Sunlight, sunshine, all for you my Daisy." they all chanted, and I jumped, then looked over at Garrett. He grabbed my hand and stood up with me, just as the rest of the boys did the same. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he rested his hands on my hips.

"Remember when you said we could be a band?" he asked, and I saw a smile rise on the boys faces.
"...Yeah?"
"Krysten... We're The Maine, now."
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Six Feet Under The Stars - All Time Low

BAM. Last chapter. I don't know when I'll be starting up a new story, which means I don't know when I'll be able to talk to you guys again.

sooo, if you guys still wanna chat...

I tweet a lot c: You can follow me and talk to me and I'll let you know about my life :P (I just realized that the URL was messed up. I feel like a failure at life. Anyway, it's fixed now, so come back and talk to me on Twidda c:)

If you don't have a twitter, you guys should get one and learn how to use it, because it's pretty awesome once you get the hang of it! :)

See you guys later.

Thanks for reading! It really means a lot that you all have given me this much support. I'll try to write another story soon. I just haven't had much inspiration lately. But, really, guys, your love and support means so much! I'm gonna miss writing for you guys. Don't stop dreaming, I love you all <3