Thinking Of You

I'm caught up in you, and I don't know what else to do.

The next morning, I woke up with warm arms wrapped around me, and the soothing scent of Garrett. I started to crawl out of his arms, when he tightened his grip on me. He squeezed me, and I looked up at him. His eyes were just barely open, and he had a smile on.
"Good morning," I said, and he gave a small nod.
"It is..." he said quietly, and I gave a grin, then kissed his cheek. I crawled over him, then went into my bathroom. I brushed my hair and teeth, then came back in my room.

"I have an extra tooth brush, and you can use my brush if you want." I said and Garrett nodded with a yawn before getting up. He grabbed his clothes from last night and went into my bathroom.

Before we went downstairs, we crept over to Kennedy's room and knocked. He answered the door with a thumbs up.
"Mom's out for the day. She came in and told me this morning, and has no idea Garrett's here."
"Alright, thanks." I said, then turned and raced Garrett down the stairs.

We got down to the kitchen, and he kissed my head.
"I'll be right back, I left my guitar in the car last night..." he said, and I nodded.

When he came back, he set his guitar in the living room, then came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You know, You didn't smell bad." I said, looking up at him, and his cheeks turned a light shade of pink. I could smell the Axe he had sprayed on himself. I didn't mind, he still smelled amazing.
"I didn't want to take a chance..." he smiled, and I chuckled. I looked over at his guitar sitting on my couch, then looked up at him.

"Garrett..."
"Hmm?"
"Will you sing to me again?" I asked, and he started to smile.
"Why don't you sing to me?" he asked with a chuckle, and I raised an eyebrow.
"You want me to?"
"Sure, why not."

I walked over to the couch and grabbed his guitar, before pulling a stool out from under the bar and sitting down on it. Garrett sat across from me and watched me as I started playing a song. I started out on the chorus.

"Baby, baby blue eyes. Stay with me by my side, Till the morning, through the night. Oh, baby, stand here holding my sides, close your baby blue eyes. Every moment feels right. And I may feel like a fool, but I'm the only dancing with you. Ohh, Ohh, Ohh, Ohh..." I sang, then continued the song. Garrett smile, as he stared into my eyes.

When I finished, Garrett stood, cupped my face in his hands and kissed me.
"You have a beautiful voice," he said and I smiled.
"So do you..." he kissed me one last time, before sitting back down. I handed him his guitar, then sat down next to him.

"So is A Rocket To The Moon our band now?" he asked, and I chuckled.
"I guess." I said, then jumped up and pulled him up with me.

"Are you hungry?" I asked and he nodded.
I went over to the pantry and pulled out the flour, beignet making kit and some oil. Garrett and I washed our hands, then dumped some flour out on the counter before rolling the dough out and shaping the little donuts. As I was folding over the dough, Garrett flicked some flour into my face. My jaw dropped and I turned around to see him laughing. I grabbed some flour and threw it at him, his shirt now covered in it.

I grabbed the chocolate I had put on the counter and squeezed some into my hand.
"Oh, no, Krys, don't!" he said, holding his hands up, I grabbed his arm, pulled him close to me and rubbed the chocolate all over his face.
"No!" he yelled, then gave me an unamused face. I giggled, then turned back around to continue folding the dough.
"Krys..." he said, and I turned around to see him giving me a puppy dog lip. I smiled, then kissed him, licking the chocolate that was on his lip. He grabbed me before I could pull away, then wiped chocolate on my cheek.
"Garrett!" I screamed with a laugh. He chuckled, then washed his hands.

I turned back around and put some of the folded beignets in the boiling oil, and waited for it to cook. Garrett came behind me, then grabbed my face, turning it to him a bit before licking the chocolate off my cheek. I giggled, then turned around to slap him, but he jumped back. He grabbed my outstretched arm, then pulled me over to him. We slid on some water that was only the floor and fell, me landing on top of Garrett. he opened his legs so mine would fall between his, then he closed them tightly, squeezing me.
"Garrett let me go," I laughed and he looked deep into my eyes before kissing me.

When he finally let me up, I quickly grabbed the donuts from the oil and set them on a plate with paper towels on it, and finished cooking some other ones.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Hopeful Romantic - This Century

Alright, I know I only got one other read on chapter 8, but I decided to put this one up just because I like it and I was getting really bored.

I'll be posting tons more tomorrow, if I don't go to school. Soooo, thanks for reading! I appreciate it so much! Just having the few of you read means so much to me. Much love for you guys!

Comment and subscribe? Please and thank you!