Sequel: Asleep Or Dead

Awake and Unafraid

Chapter Ten

I approached my door, terrified about what my parents would say.
"Aww! Hello Honey! How was the concert?" They hugged me.
"Awesome!" I answered.

"Honey.." My dad said suspiciously. "Why is that bus outside our front door?" Shit.
"I dunno, dear." Mom answered, looking oddly at the MCR bus.
"Here, I'll explain it to you." I dragged them outside to the driveway. Taylor came out of the bus.
"Hi Taylor." My mom greeted. Taylor mumbled a 'hi'.

"Mom. Dad, I'd like to present...My Chemical Romance!" Taylor giggled at my cheesy introduction. Gerard walked off first, followed by Frank, Mikey, Bob, and finally, Ray. Well, Ray sorta tripped off the bus attempting to get his Converse on. My mom and dad gasped.
"Well I'll be! She goes to a concert, and comes back with a band!" My dad joked. I sighed shakily with relief.

"Hi Mrs. Wagner!" Gerard cheerily introduced, extending a hand. My mom took it, nervously.
"Don't worry. Dispite my lyrics, I don't bite. I'm Gerard, by the way." We all laughed.
"Nice to meet you, hon. I've heard sooo much about you from Kaitlyn. Maybe TOO much." Gerard laudged. My dad shook his hand and struck up a friendly conversation.

"Hiya Kaitlyn's Mom!' Frank was hyper again. One look at the scorpion, and Mom knew who it was. "Frank! Peasure." She shook his hand. He grinned, stupidly. My dad started rambling on about guitars.

"Hey Ma'am." Ray spoke shyly. Mom recognized the fro, and smiled. "You must be Ray," she nodded, and nodded at Mikey and Bob. "Mikey, and Bob." She finished greeting us all individually. Finally, Mom stepped back and started talking to Dad.

"Well come inside, dears! Make yourselves at home!" Mom smiled.
They all took off thier shoes to be polite. Five pairs of Converse were lined up neatly by the door. This made me laugh. Mom noticed, and giggled too.

What a relief.