Sequel: Asleep Or Dead

Awake and Unafraid

Chapter Thirteen!!!!

I am starting to have some anger twords Kaitlyn, because she woke Frank, Mikey, and myself up at fucking 6:30 to go to her school. Her mom made us some cinnamon rolls, (Much to Frankie's pleasure) because she is so nice, and each made sure we had everything for the day.

In the shitty van, she turned the key in the ignition and immediately, 'Headfirsts for Halos' came blaring out of the small speakers. Kaitlyn blushed intently, and Frank started making more fucking fangirl comments. I put a hand on her sholder, where a grey shirt with sketches of random things on it, was placed idly.

"Don't worry. It'll be okay." I reassured her. She started driving, her black painted nails clutched the steering wheel. We all pulled into a large parking lot. The school was MASSIVE. I mean absolutely huge. 'Pinecrest' read high in red letters on the door. It eas complied of four main inn-like buildings, each with two floors, and a great auditorium. We walked inside near a sign titled 'Office'

Taylor met up with us there, giving Kaitlyn a girly hug, and whispered something in her ear that made her giggle. "Great plan" she nodded. We walked up to the desk with a rather gruesome lady sitting behind it.

"Miss Wagner." the lady sighed, rolling her eyes. "Haven't we seen you enough in here? Besides, Mr. Matthews isn't even here today and-" Kaitlyn cut her off.
"Silly, I'm not in trouble, yet." She was very giddy as she said this.
"These three young men are from New Jersey and are considering attending this fine school. They will be staying here for two weeks to make sure they really like it. They should need some visitor's passes, eh?"

"This BETTER NOT be another one of your childish pranks, Miss Wagner, because this time I think Mr. Matthews is going to expell you." The lady replied handing her three visitors passes. We all pinned one to our jackets. Frank just HAD to be a spaz...

"Ya know." he started, "I think this here nametag is cramping my style." Kaitlyn and Taylor broke down laughing.
"Shut up Frank." Taylor said. Frank shut up, and blushed. We all headed for first class.

Taylor and Kaitlyn had almost all of thier classes together, with the exception of last period, where Taylor had 'Art Appreciation' and Kaitlyn had 'Art'.
"So Kaitlyn," Mikey asked, with his sholders high.
"Call me Kate, guys, I hate my full name. It's like Me calling Mikey, Michael."
"Kate." he started complacently, "What is our first class?"
"Language Arts, with Mrs. Irwin. God, she is a bitch..." I laughed.

Our group walked into the classroom. Various 'emo' snide comments called out. Mrs. Irwin gave them detention. The class was allowed to go to thier lockers. Kate and Taylor strode out, and came back with all black and red binders, with 'MCR Rocks' al over them. MORE fangirl comments from Frank.

"Class." Mrs. Irwin said, drawing somewhat of the attention of the students. "As you have probably noticed, we have three visiting students from New Jersey. They will be with us for two weeks. Be kind to them. A girl with wavy sandy hair ran in and enveloped Kate and Taylor in a bear hug.

"Kate! Tayloor!" She squealed. "What's up ma peeps?"
"Sup April." Kaitlyn said.
"Apriill" Taylor.
"Where's Rachel and Bethany."
"Lolligaging by the lockers. The fuckers." April replied, rolling her eyes.

"Who are Rachel and Bethany?" I asked, confused.
"They're the rest of our tenth grade punk group." Kaitlyn stated.
"Oh uh. April, This is Gerard, Mikey and Frank."
"Holy FUCK! It's My Chem! Holy fuck.." April screamed.
"Sorry..Uh, teenie moment." She apologized.

"April you fucker! I TOLD you to wait for us!!" Said a girl with short black hair, teal eyes, and a tall frame.
"Sorry Rachel." April said. April made Mikey blush.
"Holy FUCK. Is that MCR?" Rachel asked incredulously.
"They are friends of ours." Kaitlyn replied.
"Wowly shit." Rachel was out of her shock phase. "Bethany! Look who it is!" She yelled.
A plump girl ran inside. She had rosy cheeks, strawberry hair, and a sweater on.
"Hi MCR." Bethany sighed, digging her heel in the tile.
"Hi Bethany." I smiled warmly.

"SIT DOWN!" Mrs. Irwin said and began to teach the boring lesson of "Comma Placement" Soon the class was over, and lunch began. Bethany, Rachel, April, Kaitlyn and Taylor walked into the lunchroom, and immediately recieved snide emo comments. Rachel and Kaitlyn flipped them off.

We all sat down, and when we did, a girl who was fat, and rather flirty walked up to me and started flirting. Kaitlyn whispered in my ear. "That's Katie the Fuck Irish. She is a living hell to me." I already hated this girl.

"So, You're new here?" Katie asked, twirling some greasy brown hair around her finger.
"Yeah." I replied blankly.
"I'm Katie." She said.
"Gerard." I glared at her with intent hate.
"So Gerard, why are you hanging out with these motherfuckers, when you can hang out with me and my friends?" I wanted to punch her sooo badly.
"Because they're cool."
"Cool? Puh-leese. We are cool, and you are hot, so it makes a perfect match." She sneered evilly at Kaitlyn.
"Fuck off." Kaitlyn said cooly, her eyes the picture of hate.
"Why? Threatened that we'll steal your little boyfriend? Why? Because we're better than you fags." She was all around me. Her stink in the air.

"Leave me the fuck alone!!" Mikey yelled suddenly at a girl who was making a move on him.
"You are a fucking bitch, Kaitlyn Wagner, and Fuck off!" Katie extended a hand to me, and I shoved it away.
"Go away, and tell your slut buddies to leave us alone." I replied, calmly. Kaitlyn smiled.
"Suit yourself, motherfucker." Katie backed, then left.

"God, I hate her." Kaitlyn said, sighing.
"Yeah. She's a bitch." Frank comforted her.
"Yep."
"Totally."
"Duh."

Kaitlyn grasped my hand for support, gently leaning on my sholder.
"Sorry Gee." She mumbled.
"For what."
"For wrecking your life, with mine."
"S'okay." A hot tear sprung.
"It's not okay. I'm not okay, I promised." She smiled, still leaning on my sholder, using a title pun for our song "I'm Not Okay."

"Fangirl." Frank finished. I loved having friends. Great friends.