Sequel: Asleep Or Dead

Awake and Unafraid

Chapter Twenty-Two

~Gerard's POV~

I saw her beautiful eyes open, and it brought me to tears.
"Oh Kaitlyn!" I choked, and ran up to her, careful of her oxygen tubes.
"Gerard. I...Saw...Bethany....and...and" She studdered.
"Shh Shhhh It's okay." I cooed.
"I'm Not Okay." She smiled.
"Fangirl." I joked.

Taylor and April ran in.

"Katerard! Oh Kaitlyn!! Damn that evil wench to ultimate hell!! She did this to you, I swear." Taylor yelled.
"Sup, Hurley. Guess what! I saw Bethany!"
"Really?" Taylor asked.
"I was in heaven, and she was there and she told me about you and how..." Kate pointed at me. "She said that you..." I lent in close to her. "I'll tell you Later." She smiled.
"Let's leave her alone. She's weak." April suggested.

"Are you going to be okay, sweet?" Her mom asked her.
"Fine, mumsy, I just want to talk to Gerard for a sec."
"Yes, dear." Her father said, leading his wife and himself out the door. I turned to her, and she looked unscathed, as if she was touched by an angel in the past few minutes. Well, she has, or at least, I believe that.

"Gee." I held her.
"Yes, love?"
"I was dead, for thirteen minutes, and I saw Bethany, and heaven and oh how wonderous it was! She told me things."
"What'd she tell you?"
"First she said that she really appreciates what I tried to do for her funeral. She also commented on what an awful fuck her mom was."
I laughed, It was true.

"What else did she say?"
"Well, she talked to me about you. She said that she could watch mine and your's thoughts from and omniscient point of view."
"What'd she say about me?"

"She looked me dead (ahem) In the eyes and told me how much you love me, and how you mumble my name in your sleep, and all of the things, she said you had a whole dam of passion that exited when I came into your life. What I'm trying to say, Is that, she said that you are the one. The one for me. I love you, Gee."

I felt numb. My biggest secret has been revealed and, I found out that I was HER one. It's true. I had heard about people finding angels and what not, and being temporarily dead, but this just proved it all. I felt so much love for her. If GOD knew it, it's gotta be love.

"I love you very much, and you are my Demolition Lover. The one I care most for."
I heard a rustle outside.

"Frankie, Mikey, Ray, Bob, come on in, I know you are sniveling outside the door, and making rude hand motions, so come in and say hi."
HA! I HAD CAUGHT THEM!!

"Fine, Gerard, you win. You caught us." Frank came in.
"I knew it!" I triumphantly said.

"Frankie! Mikey! Ray! Bob! Oh yay! You're here! Squee!"
"Hello, love!" Frankie greeted cheesily.
"Kate! You are alive! Yay!" Mikey smiled.
A giant hugfest erupted. Kaitlyn getting love.
"Squee!" She was so happy. I loved seeing her this happy.

And in the middle of everyone, I planted a soft kiss on her forehead.

"Love you."
"You too, babe."

I was starting to be quite fond of hospitals.
x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Sorry it is so short, as my mom is only allowing me a few minutes on the PC. Darn her.
That is all...
Kaitlyn, (The REAL one.)

x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x