Sequel: Asleep Or Dead

Awake and Unafraid

THE END

~*Kaitlyn's POV*~

The ride back was uneventful and boring. I said my goodbyes in Jersey, except for Gerard, who was escorting me down back to North Carolina. He was crying.

"You know, Gee. I have to go to college. Right after you drop me off."

"I know. I'll miss you so much."

"I love you. So much."

"I love you too. More than ever."

We pulled into my driveway, and I arrived to my parent's arms. Gerard and I went to my room. I would miss him so much. I don't know how I'd live.

"This is the last moment I'll ever have with you for a while."

"Let's make it last."

He slowly lent in and kissed me. I kissed him back hard. He held my face in his hands, and cupped my jaw. I caressed him, and he responded by kissing me animalistically. I fought a moan, but it escaped anyway. I instantly regretted it. He was hard. Again. Gerard moaned as well. His soft hands rubbing along my entire body, and my body went limp in his arms. He softly bit my neck, and another moan escaped me. He grunted. I wanted him to take me now. But I knew he never would. Not yet. I straddled him as he kissed me again.

Gerard let out a high pitched giggle, the sound of shrillness. I laughed. And he laughed back, as he fingered me through. The damn moaning started again. I held him close. He kissed my neck again, and the shivers continued. I kissed his stomach. He looked at me, and licked his lips. I took that as a signal, and dove in and kissed him again. After he looked like if I didn't take him he'd have a heart attack, I stopped.

"Damn. I want you." I gasped.

"Nope. C'mon, lets get you packed."

Gerard held out a hand, and he helped me pack up all of my things. He was talking about the new record, they had, 'The Black Parade' coming up. He explained what he was going to do with his beautiful black hair, and I started calling him blondie.

"Gee you will visit me?"

"Of course. I want what's best for you though. I want you to be happy. When I'm done with the record release tour, I'll come and visit you, and rent a house down there."

"Really?"

"Yes, because I love you."

"Fine, but we'll talk right?"

"Yeah. Of course we will."

"I'll miss you so. Dammit! Why won't you just take me now!"

"It's just to early. I'm not a pimp, and you're not a whore, so let's just chill okay?"

"I don't care! It's my damn body that does!"

"How do you think I feel?"

"Pretty bad."

"Yeah. Damn right."

"I know, it's just that I'm eighteen, and I feel so adult-like right now."

"I feel your pain."

I smiled wickedly.

"Good. Now can you feel me?"

"Always obliged."

He kissed me deeply again, and rubbed his soft hands over my entire body. I did the same. We held each other for a while after that.

"Let's go."

My parents and Gerard and I drove to the airport, and we heard the loudspeaker say

Flight one to Oklahoma City is now boarding!

"Bye mom and Dad." I bid my parents. I went to Gerard.

"Goodbye, I love you."

"I love you too. Never forget that. I swear, I'll never stop."

"I'll miss you so much!!"

"It'll be okay! I love you, I really really do!"

LAST CALL FOR OKLAHOMA CITY!

"Guess you have to go."

"Yeah."

"I love you Kaitlyn."

"I love you Gerard."

I boarded my plane, and I watched Gerard's face through the terminal window the whole town. I cried myself to sleep.

I was going to college.
x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x
THE END

Sequel immenent, but timing unknown...