Sequel: Asleep Or Dead

Awake and Unafraid

Chapter Six

After my band and I got out of the bus into the hazy April heat, I immediately saw two girls, about 16 walk this way. Great. Fangirls already. They strode up. One, with black hair and red tips, and another, a blonde with blue eyes. I recognized the blonde one. No. I pushed the idea out of my mind. Frank strode up to meet the black-haired one. Typical Frank. He had Skittles. I knew it.
The other one, approached me shyly. To my surprise, I became shy as well.
"Hi." She said. Those eyes... I've seen them...
"Hey." I replied. Damn! She could see I was shy. Why? I dunno. It puzzled me.

She accidentally dropped her bag, where it spilled its contents. Out came a small stuffed dalmation. I knew who it was. My body bubbled with excitement. She hurredly picked up her belongings. I NEEDED to make sure.

"What's your name?" I asked the girl. She stood up to face me. She was really tall. I noticed that her friend and her had identical My Chem tees.
"Uh...Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn Wagner." She stammered. I WAS RIGHT! IT IS HER! THE GIRL! Ohmygosh!! Yes! I had found her! Why I am so happy, I dunno.

"Ohmigosh! I know you!" I kept rambling on. She looked at me, puzzled. I asked Kaitlyn and her friend if they wanted to be backstage. Gosh I was so happy I had found her.

Why? I feel accomplished. VERY accomplished. Who knew she'd be this motherfucking pretty? I never would have guessed. Wow. I found not only a girl, I found my past. I felt small again. And it felt good.

***More to come*** Sorry It's so short!