Status: In Progress

The Beginning to the End

Boston

Image



“30 shirseys?” Bobbi asked Ricki.

“Check, tickets?”

“Check, food?”

“Check, money?”

“Check, endless amounts of fun up ahead?”

“Check.” Ricki finished before waving a goodbye to their families as they pulled out of the driveway. ‘I can’t believe we are finally doing this’ Ricki thought

“Time for the Seguin playist?” Ricki asked Bobbi once they get onto the Thruway and had their Tim Horton Coffees in hand.

“Hellz yeah” Bobbi said way too excited for 7am. Ricki turned on the music and Bobbi and her jammed out to Boston by Augustana.

About three hours into the six hour drive Ricki took over the wheel.

“Alright guys, its Bobbi here in the car with Ricki on our first leg of this very long roadtrip. We woke up early this morning to head out to Boston, which according to google maps is 6 hrs and 48mins. We are just over halfway there and it’s only 10 in the morning. Anyways, just wanted to let you guys know how we are doing, and until next time, Be Great.”

“Are we there yet?” Bobbi asked Rick a couple hours later as she was getting really sick of being in the car.

“No.”

“How about now?”

“No.”

“And now?”

“No.” Ricki said getting upset with Bobbi but then saw the Radisson hotel their home while in Boston.

“Hey Guys, it’s me Ricki, we made it to Boston and checked into our hotel. Bobbi and I just finished making our posters for tomorrow night’s game and now we are on our way to sightsee. Be Great.”

“Ricki, I am starving, let’s go get some grub and walk around.” Bobbi says as she bounds into the room excited that we were actually in Boston on their first stop in a once in a lifetime trip.

“Sounds like a plan, let me just change.” Ricki says as she gets up from her bed and goes over to her suitcase and puts on Yankee clothes.

“Really, Ricki, you are going to be harassed all day for wearing that.” Bobbi pointed out as Ricki emerged with her Yankee clothes.

“Defiantly worth it, when I see the people of Boston’s faces.” Ricki simply says

“Give me a sec.” Bobbi says before going into the bathroom and coming out a few seconds later in Yankee gear. ‘The harassing better be worth it’ Bobbi thought as she got weird looks from the hotel employees as she passed them.

“Are we there yet?” Bobbi asked after about 20 minutes in the car.

“Seriously, you are going to do this again?” Ricki says shaking her head.

“I am hungry!” Bobbi complained as her stomach growled.

“We are here.” Ricki said pulling into a parking lot to a restaurant called Game On.

“Hi, welcome to Game On.” The hostess said without looking up as Ricki and Bobbi walked into the restaurant. “How many today?” she asked.

“Two” Ricki answered as the hostess looked up.

“Sorry there aren’t any available tables at this time.” She said harshly.

“What?” Bobbi said a little surprised as she looked around and saw multiple empty tables. “There are like 12 empty tables.”

“Unfortunately they aren’t available to you.” She said crudely while glaring at their outfits.

“Whatever.” Ricki said as she and Bobbi turned to leave and 3 guys walked in.

“Table for three.” One of them told the hostess.

“Right this way.” She said grabbing three menus.

“You have a table for three but not for two?” Ricki spoke up causing the three guys to turn around and look the two girls up and down.

“It’s probably what you are wearing” the guy with the big nose said. ‘Seriously they are asking for trouble if they are decked out in Yankee stuff in Boston near Fenway’ the guy thought.

“Shut up big nose, what are you wearing? Bruins stuff? You don’t know crap.” Bobbi said before leaving the restaurant. ‘Wait did she just call me big nose and stupid. Who is this girl? I have to meet her.’ He thought.

“Let’s go Buffalo.” Ricki said quickly before following Bobbi outside. ‘I can’t believe I just told a Bruin, let’s go Buffalo.’ Ricki thought as she left the restaurant.

“Now where are we going to eat?” Bobbi said getting into the car frustrated with how they got kicked out of a restaurant.

“The next place we see, hopefully this time there won’t be any Bruins in the restaurant.”
she said smirking at Bobbi.

“Bruins? What do you mean Bruins?” Bobbi questioned. ‘There weren’t any Bruins in there were there? I didn’t really pay attention my stomach was growling too much.’ Bobbi thought.

“You didn’t recognize the nose?” Bobbi shook her head no before it struck her.

“Shit, that was Marchand” Ricki nodded and Bobbi blushed at the embarrassment she just caused herself. “It was Seguin and Bergeon with him wasn’t it.” Ricki nodded again. “Fuck.”

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Hey guys, Ricki and Bobbi here. We are here at Fenway Park. We just had lunch at Dunwells Steakhouse after we were kicked out of Game On, because they didn’t like our outfits. Well that’s what Brad Marchand said anyway, but what does he know he was wearing a Bruins shirt.” Ricki said.

“Shut up, Ricki, I wasn’t paying attention and besides when I am hungry my brain doesn’t work all the time.” Bobbi said defending herself.

“True that statement. So this is the place where the lights turn off at the end of September every year.” Ricki said panning the flip around to show the outside Fenway Park.

“I don’t see what is so cool about this place, it looks run down.”

“It’s not run down.”
A guy about Ricki and Bobbi’s age said.

“It sure looks run down.” Ricki countered.

“It’s historic.” He said.

“If that’s what you want to call it, keep telling yourself that.” Ricki said causing the guy to storm off.

“Who else are you going to piss off today?” a guy said causing Ricki and Bobbi to turn around.

“Oh you know we are trying to get into the Guinness Book of World Records.” Bobbi said getting excited that they were here talking to her and Ricki but she made sure she didn’t show it on her face.

“Well then where too next?” the second guy asked which caused Ricki to freak out a little bit because he was gorgeous.

“We are going to go on the Old Town Trolley Tour.” Ricki says.

“Sounds good to us.” The third guy said for his friends and him.

“Why would you come?”

“We just want to see who else you are going to piss off tonight.” They told Ricki and Bobbi. ‘And because I want to hang out with the girl who told me off’ Brad thought

Ricki put the flip back on to just her and Bobbi. “On that note be better than Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum and Patrice Bergeon.” Ricki said turning off the camera and smiling at the boys.

“Hey.” Tyler said upset that he was called Tweedle Dee.

“You guys know who we are?” Patrice asked really surprised that the girls knew and didn’t acknowledge that they did.

“Does it look like I live under a rock?” Bobbi asked.

“You guys are relentless.” Brad said.

“So you know our names what are yours?” Tyler asked trying to get as much information out of the girls as possible.

“I’m Ricki and she is Bobbi.”

“Wait, your Ricki, and she is Bobbi.” Brad said.

“Yeah.”

“So your Ricki and she is Bobbi.” He said again.

“Yes.”

“Ricki, Bobbi?” he asked for a third time.

“Yes.”

“Do you like Talladega Nights?” he asked and the girls just rolled their eyes and headed to their car.

“Meet you there.” Patrice yelled after them.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“I am sorry but there are no more tickets available for trolleys today.” The guy at the ticket booth told Ricki and Bobbi when they tried to get tickets for the tour. ‘What the hell just because we are wearing Yankee gear, Boston fans need to chill out’ Bobbi thought.

“Sorry about them, they didn’t know they were in Boston.” Tyler said coming up behind the girls at the booth.

“Oh no I am pretty sure we knew” Ricki said causing Tyler to cover her mouth ‘oh my god Tyler Seguin is touching me’ Ricki had a little fan girl freak out in her head.

“So they are with you?” the guy asked skeptically, Tyler nodded and paid for five tickets.

“You really are trying to piss people off.” Brad said as he sat down next to Bobbi, which caused Tyler to sit next to Ricki and Patrice to sit by himself. ‘These two girls are possibly the two coolest girls I have ever hung out with. They aren’t fake like the every other girl I have hung out with since playing in the NHL’ Brad thought.

“Thanks for kicking me out of the circle of trust guys.” Patrice said feeling left out of the group which caused the rest of them to laugh.

“So we have a couple minutes before the tour starts let’s have a little fun.” Ricki said as Bobbi pulled out the flip.

“Hey guys, we are back and I am here with Tyler Segwen.” Ricki said.

“It’s Seguin.” Tyler corrected ‘I thought she knew who I was’ he thought.

“Seagwen?” Ricki said again.

“Seguin.” ‘Really she can’t get my name right?’ Tyler thought.

“Seaquin.” Ricki said again getting closer to his face.

“Seguin.” Tyler said leaning in too figuring out that she was just trying to piss him off.

“Seaquence.” Ricki said leaning in closer and so did Tyler in a dead stare.

“I can’t believe she is that close to Tyler without freaking out.” Bobbi said as the staring contest continued. ‘I can’t believe I am not freaking out either’ Ricki thought about Bobbi’s statement.

“I will never blink.” Ricki quoted Peanut from Jeff Dunham causing Tyler to laugh. ‘Way to pull out one of my favorite lines from Jeff Dunham’ Tyler thought as he lost the staring contest.

“You’re unbelievable.” Tyler laughed trying not to be upset about losing.

“I already know this but this isn’t about me, it’s about you.” Tyler shook his head at her change of subject.

“How is retirement treating you” Ricki asked thinking about all those puck bunnies who thought that Seguin actually retired from hockey after one year in the NHL.

“Pretty good, I am playing a lot of hockey and scoring a lot of goals for someone who retired.” Tyler said going along with it.

“So the world needs to know do you Tyler Seguin have a girlfriend.” Ricki asked completely serious which caused Tyler to laugh.

“What?” Brad asked in a hurt voice.

“Aww, it’s ok Brad, we can get through this together.” Bobbi said sympathetically putting an arm around his shoulders. ‘I can’t believe I am touching Brad Marchand’ she thought as she did this.

“Thanks, I really needed that.” Brad said acting like he was wiping off tears.

“Next question, Tyler do you have any pet names for Brad?” Ricki asked as she thought of their tight bromance.

“Oh, yeah I can’t say those on camera.” He joked. ‘People are obsessed with Brad and my bromance.

“If you were stranded on a desert island what two things would you bring with you?” Bobbi asked which caused Tyler to really think.

“I would bring Brad and a private jet plane so we could leave when we were tired of being on the island.” He answered.

“Aw I would bring you too babe.” Brad said smiling.

“Alright ladies and gents the best tour of all time will start in t-minus one minute. So put your phones and cameras away and get your stomachs ready to have the time of your life.” The conductor said.

“Well you heard the guy, until next time, be great” Bobbi and Ricki said before turning off the camera.

“Our first stop is the Top of the Hub, be ready to devour the Chocolate Surprise.” The conductor said as the trolley started to move.

“Wait we are going on the chocolate tour?” Patrice asked confused because he thought the girls wanted to see the historical sights of Boston.

“Yeah.” Ricki said knowing that the boys thought we were seeing the historical sights but she knew that stuff would be totally lame.

“What about all the American Historical sights?” Tyler asked.

“First off your Canadian and secondly its chocolate.” Bobbi explained as if that answered the question.

“But we can’t have this much chocolate.” They all complained thinking about their hockey diets and how much chocolate they could eat without breaking their diet.

“Well you should have thought about that before you bought tickets for a tour en which you didn’t even know what was touring.” Ricki said without sympathy.

“Besides, we will eat your portions of chocolate.” Bobbi said thinking about how much chocolate she is going to have.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Maybe we shouldn’t have eaten so much chocolate before dinner.” Bobbi complained as her stomach felt like it was going to burst.

“Now who is regretting the chocolate tour instead of an historical tour?” Tyler said thinking that he was all that.

“Not us.” Ricki and Bobbi said at the same time.

“We will be back to normal tomorrow, once we sleep it off.” Bobbi said.

“So I guess this is where we bid our goodbyes.” Patrice said.

“Yup, it was nice meeting you three.” Ricki said as she hugged the three.

“Same” Brad said ‘it was really nice meeting someone who wasn’t fake and didn’t care about scarfing down butt loads of food while in front of him or eating in general’ Brad thought.

“What are you doing tomorrow?” Tyler quickly asked thinking about asking them to the game.

“We are working tomorrow.” Bobbi answered.

“All day?” he asked depressed a little.

“All day.” Bobbi confirmed.

“Man, alright, hopefully we see you before you leave then.” Tyler smiled slightly. “But in case we don’t see you what’s your numbers?” he asked pulling out his phone really hoping that he could actually get their numbers.

Ricki and Bobbi gave the three of them their numbers and then left to sleep off their food babies.

“Well that was an interesting day.” Ricki said to Bobbi really not believing it happened at all.

“Tell me about it.” Bobbi replied falling on her bed and sleeping.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Shut the damn alarm off.” Bobbi groaned as the beeping sound continued. ‘I don’t want to get up’ Ricki thought as she remembered her dream.

“Fine” Ricki said shutting it off and grabbing her phone still half asleep. “Someone wants to follow me on twitter.

“Who?” Bobbi asked reaching for her own phone.

“TylerSeguin92” Ricki says not realizing exactly what she is saying until a few moments later. “Holy shit.” She says when she finally realizes and accepts his request. ‘It really wasn’t a dream’ Ricki thought.

From Ricki

@tylerseguin92 ok now you really are following me.

‘She would say that. Trying to make me feel awkward.’ Tyler thought before he replied.

From Seguin

@RickiMartin7 You were already following me.

‘Damn, why did I have to follow him, that jerk face’ Ricki thought as she replied.

From Ricki

@tylerseguin92 Shut up. #bigego

From Bobbi

What do we do for chocolate hangovers? @RickiMartin7 #toomuchchocolate.

‘Deserves them right, they had to rub it in our faces that we couldn’t really have any chocolate.’ Tyler thought as he took a small candy bar from his stash for Halloween and ate it while taking a picture.

From Seguin

How does this look? @RickiMartin7 @BobbiHull9 pic.twitter/zgji2Q

‘What a jerk, now who is trying to piss people off.’ Ricki thought.

From Ricki

@tylerseguin92 #dontbeajerk

‘She is defiantly regretting the chocolate tour today’ Tyler thought.

From Tyler

Are you regretting tour choices now? @RickiMartin7 @BobbiHull9

‘Who would regret anything to do with chocolate?’ Bobbi thought.

From Bobbi

@RickiMartin7 and I regret chocolate? #nevergoingtohappen @tylerseguin92

From Ricki

Seriously what were you thinking? #really @tylerseguin92

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Ricki hurry up we have to meet Amy Latimer in 15 minutes” Bobbi yelled at Ricki from the main room.

“I’m ready, I’m ready.” Ricki came out all dressed up and nervous for the networking. The whole reason that the two of them were on this road trip to find the job they wanted.

“Stop fidgeting, you’re making me more nervous than I already am.” Bobbi said to Ricki as she was freaking out about the meeting as well but was driving.

“Sorry I am just so nervous.” Ricki said as she continued to fidget.

“I can’t believe we actually hung out with Marchand, Seguin, and Bergeon yesterday.”
Bobbi said trying to get her mind off of the meeting.

“Tell me about it, I really thought it was a dream” Ricki said happy to think of something other than the meeting herself. However that didn’t last long as Bobbi pulled into the player parking lot.

“Hi, we are here to see Amy Latimer.” Bobbi said to the security guard.

“Names” he said grabbing the clipboard.

“Ricki Martin and Bobbi Hall” Bobbi answered and he gave us looks like he didn’t believe us, but then looked at his list.

“Go ahead.” He said still not quite believing those were the girls real names.

“Hi, I am Amy Latimer” the Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing for the Boston Bruins said introducing herself.

“Hi, I am Bobbi Hall.” Bobbi said calming down a little bit.

“And I am Ricki Martin, it is a pleasure to meet you.” Ricki said still nervous but more excited nervous now.

“Same here, now let’s go talk in my office and then we can take a tour.” Amy said taking us into her office.

Amy talked a lot about what it is like working for the Boston Bruins, working in the NHL, and what the different jobs were like. About an hour later she asked if we had any other questions.

“I think we are all set.” Ricki spoke for the both of them.

“Alright, if you don’t mind me asking, you said that you are going to every hockey city to do networking?” she asked curious and shocked.

“Yeah” Bobbi said happy it wasn’t a hard question “Our senior year of college we contacted people in every NHL franchise to see if we could possibly meet, not expecting everyone to get back to us. But everyone did.” Bobbi started to explain.

“We tried to narrow down where we really wanted to go but we couldn’t so we decided to road trip it and go to every city. Kind of like our last big thing before we get a job, especially if we are working in different cities.” Ricki explained.

“So we are your first stop?” Amy asked.

“Yeah, we are fresh now, but give it a couple of months and then we will probably be tearing each other’s heads off.” Bobbi smiled knowing that, that was a good possibility.

“Well this should be an interesting year for you guys, I will make sure I keep an eye out for you.” Amy said as she stood up from her desk thinking that these two girls defiantly had what it would take to be in the sports world. “Now let’s show you around the TD Garden.” She said opening up the door and giving us the tour.

“So did you guys bring a change of clothes for the game?” she asked as we were by the Bruins locker room.

“Yeah, we have them in the car.” Bobbi answered thinking that Ricki and her would look like puck sluts if they dressed like this for a game.

“Why don’t you go and grab them and change in here. You can leave your dress clothes in my office, that way you don’t have to change in a bathroom up in the main part and carry your clothes around. Plus you have an hour before gates open. You can just hang out here.” Amy said knowing that it would stink to sit in the car for an hour.

“Thanks.” Ricki and Bobbi said at the same time.

“Here are two passes so you can get back in here. I have to go do some work before the game. These will also get you back down here after the game, if I am not able to meet up with you.” Amy said handing over the passes with their tickets before walking away. Both Ricki and Bobbi did a little happy dance inside their head.

“Who are you two pissing off today?” Brad asked shocked to see Bobbi and Ricki here.

“I don’t know we haven’t really thought about that.” Bobbi said jokingly but really happy to see Brad.

“You really are following us.” Ricki says to Tyler when she sees him come out of the locker room.

“This is where I work.” He defends himself but can’t keep the smile off his face. “Besides I thought you and Bobbi were working all day today?”

“Technically we are we’re doing networking.” Ricki said then explaining the whole road trip thing to Brad and Tyler.

“That is one of the coolest things I have ever heard.” Tyler said. ‘So I was right about Ricki, she is different from the other girls I have met.’ Tyler thought as he listened to their road trip plans.

“Well we are the coolest people on the face of the earth.” Bobbi said easily, surprised at how relaxed she was with these guys.

“True that.” Brad said causing Bobbi to blush.

“Brad, Tyler coach wants everybody in the locker room.” Lucic says coming out of the locker room.

“Alright Looch, we will be right there.” Tyler said still looking at Ricki.

“Who are your two friends?” Lucic asked not expecting to see the two random girls in the hall way.

“Oh, we met them yesterday.” Brad said.

“These are the two girls who wore Yankee shirts that made fun of the Red Sox?” he asked as his grin grew because he wanted to meet the people who were bold enough to do that.

“Yeah, they are here for networking, they want to work in the hockey world.” Tyler said with pride in his voice.

“It is a pleasure to meet you two.” He said sticking out his hand, which Ricki and Bobbi took shocked.

“Will we see you after the game?” Tyler asked hopeful.

“If you want, we have to come down here anyways before we leave, but just text us if you want us to visit.” Bobbi said knowing that if they lost there was a good chance that they didn’t want to see anyone.

“Will do” Brad said thinking the same thing that Bobbi was thinking.

“Good luck tonight.” Ricki and Bobbi said which caused Tyler to wrap his arms around Ricki her and Brad to do the same with Bobbi.

“Well hell since we are all hugging.” Lucic said before pulling everyone into a big group hug.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Hello everyone, we are here at TD Garden where the Boston Bruins will take on the Canadians.” Ricki said into the camera with a new change of clothes before turning it to the ice where the Bruins just came out for warm-ups.

“We did some networking today and it was awesome. We defiantly chose the right career we want to get into to.” Bobbi said extremely happy.

Once Tyler and Brad got onto the ice for warm-ups their eyes immediately started to search for Ricki and Bobbi in the crowd. When they spotted them right at the glass by the visitor’s penalty box, they had their flip camera out and pointed at the ice, so the boys decided to wave.

“Oh my god Tyler and Brad just waved at me.” A girl screamed from behind Ricki and Bobbi causing them to roll their eyes.

“Anyways like we were saying we are having the time of our lives. Hope all is well, and be great.” They finished the video right after the team went back into the locker room.

A few minutes later Ricki got a text from Tyler.

Did you get my wave on video? Tyler asked.

That wave was for me? I thought it was for the girl behind me who freaked out that you waved at her. Ricki texted back quick still laughing at the girl who was still freaking out behind her and Bobbi.

“Brad says that he hopes we got the wave on video” Bobbi says which pulls Ricki out of her thoughts.

“Funny that’s what Tyler just said.” Ricki replied and looked at Bobbi.

“Total Bromance” They said together.

Throughout the game they kept holding up their signs. The front of Ricki’s said “1st stop in a 30 city hockey road trip.” While the front of Bobbi’s sign said “Hotel $150 Ticket $250 spending time with your best friend priceless.”

During the second period Bobbi flipped her sign over, which said “Ricki is to Bobbi, as Tyler is to Brad.” Brad and Tyler laughed when they saw that at the bench.

However during the third Ricki flipped over her poster during a T.V. timeout when Tyler was right in front of the two girls. “Marry Me Seqwen Seagwen Seaquin Seaquence Seguin.”

“I can’t believe it took that girl that many times to spell his name right, puckslut.” The girl who thought that Tyler and Brad waved at them said.

‘I am the puckslut? Wow nice dress to wear to a hockey game.’ Ricki thought and was about to say that but Tyler took her out of her train of thought.

“I will” he mouthed through the glass while putting his hand up in the call me signal. ‘This girl is seriously cool, why can’t all girls be like her she is making fun of all those creepy girls.’ Tyler thought when he saw the sign.

“Seriously man did you just agree to marry that girl?” Chara came up by Tyler.

“Yeah, you will see why after the game.” Tyler explained.

The puck slut behind Ricki and Bobbi jaw dropped. “What the hell?” was all she said while Ricki turned around and smirked at her.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

To: Bobbi

From: Brad

Ricki and you still should come down and visit.

To: Brad

From: Bobbi

Are you sure? We don’t want to be a bother.

To: Bobbi

From: Brad

Yeah we are positive. Plus a friendly face can never hurt.

To: Brad

From: Bobbi

We will be down in a few.

“So the boys still want to see us.” Bobbi told Ricki still surprised that the guys wanted to see us.

“Really, even after losing?” Ricki said knowing full well she would not be great company after a loss.

“Yeah they hope friendly faces would help.”

“Well then let’s go.” Ricki said standing up and booking their way down to the security guard.

“Passes?” The built man asked them skeptically, but Ricki and Bobbi pulled them out.

“How the hell did you get those?” The girl that was sitting behind them asked as she waited outside the door.

“Oh you know, by doing something with our lives.” Bobbi said frustrated with the pucksluts comments and remarks.

“Your all set ladies. Have a good night.” The guard said opening the door and letting the two girls through.

“Oh my god your Brad Marchand.” Bobbi yelled all fan girl like when she spotted Brad in the hall way still dressed in his hockey gear. Ricki just stood back and watched this whole transaction go down.

“Oh my god you Bobbi Hull” Brad said right back and waddled over to Bobbi when he realized it was just Bobbi and not some crazy fan girl who snuck her way down here.

“Good game Brad, even though your fighting skills suck.” Bobbi said.

“You think I suck at fighting?” Brad asked with a joking tone.

“Yeah, you had like, what one punch that actually connected?” Bobbi said egging him on, her way of cheering Brad up after the 2-1 loss.

“Well, next time I fight I will make sure to connect more punches” Brad said as he put Bobbi into a headlock. “As for now, don’t question my fighting ability.” He joked but kept Bobbi in the headlock.

“Marchy let that poor girl go.” Lucic said coming out of the locker room freshly showered wearing just a towel. Marchand let go of Bobbi while Tyler came out of the room.

“Aw there she is my Fiancé.” Tyler joked.

“Well I am calling this wedding off.” Ricki said back to him.

“What? Why?” Tyler asked putting on his best puppy dog face.

“Because you sir are Canadian.” Ricki stated simply as if Canadian was a disease.

“Hey watch it, most people on the team our Canadian.” Bergeon said coming out of the locker room with Tim Thomas right behind him. Bobbi pulled out the flip.

“But the people on the team that matter are us Americans” Thomas rebutted while fist pumping Kampfar and Corvu who just joined the party.

“True that statement.” Ricki said excitedly which caused Tyler to try and put her in a head lock but she got out of it and pinned his arm behind his back.

“What the hell?” Tyler said before Bobbi turned on the flip.

“Hey guys it’s Bobbi here, we are down in the Bruins locker room with most of the team. Now, you know how this road trip is educational, well Tyler Seguin learned something today.” She said as she pointed the camera toward Tyler who was still pinned by Ricki.

“Tyler learned never to try and put Ricki in a head lock because it just turns embarrassing.” Bobbi continued while all of Tyler’s teammates laugh, and joke around that he just got pinned by a girl but Ricki finally lets him free. Brad introduced the two to the team once the laughing died down.

“So Tim Thomas I am glad you escaped the Boston Cab alive and well.” Bobbi said changing the topic.

“Thank you, it was a relief to get out of the cab alive.” Thomas said playing along.

“How exactly did you escape from that crazy driver?” Ricki asked knowing it would cause him to think of an excuse.

“I would rather not say.” He said keeping a straight face as if he did something completely horrible. Bobbi turned the camera to show all the players but she focused on Chara because Ricki was behind him.

“Look at his height.” She mouthed while doing the hand motions. ‘What type of milk did he drink in order to get that tall?’ Ricki thought as Chara turned around to stare down at her.

“What are you looking at?” Chara questioned.

“Nothing.” Ricki said running back over to Bobbi.

“Well guys, before one of us gets killed by super tall Chara we say adios. Be great.” Ricki said into the camera before Bobbi turned it off.

“So girls what are you doing tomorrow?” Bergeon asked.

“Sleeping in, then sleeping some more, then wait sleeping some more and then going on the Frightseeing Tour.” Bobbi said.

“So you can come oot and party with us.” Brad said

“Hellz yeah” Ricki said excitedly as she started freaking out in her head.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Ugh what time is it?” Ricki groaned as her phone beeped.

“Whatever time it is, it is too early to be up.” Bobbi said as her phone went off. ‘who the fuck is ruining my sleep?’ Bobbi thought as she picked up her phone. “What” she said angrily which caused her head to pound more than it already was.

“Hey Mr. Grumpy Gills.” Brad said from the other side, Bobbi didn’t even respond she just hung up.

“That wasn’t very nice of you.” Brad said as he entered the room causing both Bobbi and Ricki to groan. The guys just laughed it off setting while setting coffee down on the table in the room before jumping on the bed.

“Wake up” Tyler yelled.

“Go fuck yourself Tyler.” Ricki groaned sitting up. “How the fuck did you get into the room?” she then asked. ‘I don’t remember giving them a key last night.’ Ricki thought.

“Oh honey we are the 2011 Stanley Cup Champions, we get our ways.” Brad said as he tugged Bobbi up.

“We didn’t come empty handed either, we brought you two coffees.” Tyler said trying to sweet talk his way with Ricki.

“I don’t see any coffee.” Ricki said looking at their empty hands.

“It’s over on the table.” Tyler said moving out of the way so Ricki could see it. Ricki just stared at the coffee trying to make it move from the table to her hands.

“What are you doing?” Brad asked confused at Ricki’s stare.

“She is trying to figure out why the coffee is so far away from us.” Bobbi explained knowing that she was trying to figure out the same thing.

“Nathan Gerbe would bring us coffee in bed.” Ricki mumbled but only Bobbi understood what she said.

“What was that?” Tyler asked as he got up and brought us over our coffee.

“What are you guys doing here?” Bobbi asked avoiding Tyler’s question.

“Taking you oot to dinner.” Brad said.

“But it is only,” Bobbi started before checking the time, “5:30 at night.”

“That’s why we came we wanted to say goodbye before you left and you weren’t answering you phones, so we wanted to make sure you were alive.” Tyler explained as Ricki and Bobbi both got out to go change for dinner.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Well this is it boys, goodbye.” Ricki and Bobbi said after dinner was over and they were back at the trolley station.

“Oh, no this is only the beginning.” Brad and Tyler said following us to the ticket booth.

“Two for the Frightseeing Tour, please.” Bobbi told the ticket taker.

“Sorry the trolley is all sold out.” The guy said.

“What, we are not even wearing Yankee things this time.” Ricki said upset because she really wanted to go on that tour.

“There was a group of guys that came here like five minutes ago and bought out all the tickets.” The guy explained.

“Hey we thought you would like these.” Lucic said coming up behind the girls handing them two tickets.

“You are the ones that bought out the trolley.” Bobbi said accusingly.

“We couldn’t not say goodbye to the two coolest people ever.” Tim Thomas explained.

“That’s so true.” Ricki said walking over to the trolley and boarding with Bobbi.

“Hey guys its Bobbi and Ricki here on our last night in Boston. Tonight is the night that will separate the weak from the strong, the boys from the men, and the cowards from the brave. Tonight is the night we are going to tour the scariest places in Boston. Wish us luck on our journey through graveyards, and the Boston Stranglers path.” Ricki said into the camera.

“See you all in New York. Be great.” Bobbi finished off.

“Are you ready to be scared?” The conductor said as the whole team cheered. “Good first stop Copp Hill’s Burying Grounds, here you will depart from the trolley and walk around the graveyard. Now if you can’t handle that then you should not have gotten on this trolley.”

An hour later everyone was pretty freaked out but not as much as Tyler and Brad who were cowering together of course Ricki and Bobbi couldn’t miss the perfect photo opportunity.

“Well that was the tour I hope I didn’t scare you too much.” The conductor said at the end of the tour.

“So this is it.” Brad said to Bobbi as they walked back to the car.

“I guess but we will text all the time and perhaps see each other at some other point on our travels.” Bobbi said which caused Brad to feel less sad.

“Good” Brad smiled “See you on the flip side.” He said leaning in and kissing Bobbi and Bobbi kissed back. ‘Holy shit I am kissing Brad Marchand’ Bobbi thought.

Seeing what happened between Brad and Bobbi, Tyler thought it was his turn to make a move. “See you soon, Ricki.” Tyler said leaning in to kiss Ricki but she pushed away.

“Uh no.” Ricki shot him down.

“What why?” he asked since he hasn’t been shot down since he started playing in the NHL.

“Oh hun, your too young for me.” Ricki told him ‘but we are only 3 years apart’ Tyler thought.

“But I turn 20 in January.” He said as if that would help.

“I turn 23 the day before you turn 20.” Ricki countered shutting him down.

“This is not over” Tyler said not giving up on Ricki.

“But it is time to say goodbye.” Ricki said giving him a hug and getting in the car and leaving.

Tweet From Ricki

[font=batang]@tylerseguin92 It’s ok Marchy’s got you pic.twitter.asf32vs

Tweet from Tyler

[font=batang]That crap was scary @RickiMartin7 #nightmares #missididntgetscared

Tweet from Ricki

Is Marchy helping you through the #nightmares @tylerseguin92

Tweet from Tyler

Yes he knows how to keep the #nightmarers away … you jealous? @RickiMartin7

Tweet from Ricki

You wish! #nevergoingtohappen @tylerseguin92

Tweet form Tyler

We will see @RickiMartin7 Have a good trip to New York

Tweet from Ricki

Look out New York here we come #roadtrip #begreat @BobbiHall9
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed city number 1.

Comment and Subscribe

P.S.We really don't think Boston people act like that.

:)