Status: In Progress

The Beginning to the End

Red Wings

Image



“Just a small town girl, livin’ in a lonely world, she took the midnight train going anywhere. Just a city boy, born and raised in south Detroit, he took the midnight train going anywhere.”


The girls had a blast in Chicago. They met a whole team of new friends and hated to leave them behind. They still couldn’t believe that people were recognizing them.

Tweet from Bobbi

Made it to Detroit! Does anyone know where there are some good places to eat here? #imhungry #feedme

Tweet from Kane

There are no good places to eat in Detroit! Come back to Chicago! #missyou @BobbiHull9 @RickiMartin7

Tweet from Emmerton

Go to the Rattlesnake Club #bestplaceintown #RickiBobbiRoadTrip @BobbiHull9 @RickiMartin7

“Holy crap” Ricki basically screamed while sitting on the hotel bed. Bobbi came running out of the bathroom worried that someone was trying to kill her.

“What’s wrong?”

“Cory Emmerton just tweeted at us!” Ricki said excitedly which caused Bobbi to look at her phone.

“Well, what are we waiting for let’s go to Rattlesnake! I am starving!” Bobbi said hiding back her excitement that Corey Emmerton tweeted her.

“Let me just change” Ricki said slowly coming down from her excitement high.

Tweet from Commodore

Surprisingly I agree with @cemmer48 BEST FOOD IN THE CITY! #RickiBobbiRoadTrip @BobbiHull9 @RickiMartin7

Tweet from Ricki

Going to Rattlesnake Club thanks to @cemmer48 @commie22

Bobbi and Ricki made it to the restaurant after the two got lost a couple times because Ricki thought she didn’t need to use the GPS.

“Let’s use the GPS next time.” Bobbi said as they walked into the crowded restaurant.

“Agreed” Ricki said.

“It’s an hour and a half wait.” The hostess said.

“Oh, ok” Bobbi said turning to Ricki. “You want to find another place to eat?”

“Yeah, I don’t think I can wait an hour and a half to eat.” Ricki replied as they turned around to head out.

“I feel like we’re stalking them.” A guy said.

“So?” The man with him asked.

“That’s mad creepy.” The first guy stated as he looked around for the people they were ‘stalking’.

“Did you not see them bird watching in Chicago?” the other man countered.

“Fine, but I don’t see them here.” The first guy said turning around and looked right at Bobbi and Ricki.

“Are you looking for us?” Bobbi asked overhearing the conversation. Something about “bird watching”...

“Holy crap your Bobbi and Ricki!” the second guy said as the first guy just stood there stunned.

“Holy cheese and crackers, you’re Cory Emmerton and Mike Commodore” Ricki mocked Commodore.

“That we are.” Commodore laughed.

“So you were stalking us?” Bobbi questioned.

“I told you Commie that they were going to think we’re creeps.” Emmerton said finally coming out of his shocked state.

“Au contraire, now we know we can hang out with you guys because you can’t judge us for our stalking.” Ricki told him.

“Yay, we’re cool enough to hang out with Ricki and Bobbi!” Commodore cheered like a girls, causing others waiting for a table to give them weird looks.

“Well you just lost one of your man cards.” Bobbi stated causing Commodore to pout and Emmerton to smirk.

“Were you guys leaving?” Emmerton asked.

“Yeah, we are too hungry to wait an hour and a half to eat.” Ricki said as her stomach agreed with her by growling loudly.

“An hour and a half?” Commodore asked. Both Ricki and Bobbi answered with a nod. “We will see about that.” He walked up to the hostess pulling the girls with him.

“A table for four, please.” Emmerton asked.

“Right this way Mr. Emmerton.” The hostess said grabbing four menus and ushering us toward a table.

“Well Mr. Emmerton, I hope you use those powers of yours for good.” Ricki said as they sat down at the table.

“I’m just using my charm.” Cory smirked.

“What charm?” Commodore retorted.

“You know the charm.” Cory said wiggling his eyebrows.

“I believe Ericsson knows the charm more than I do.” Commodore said but batted his eye lashes as he looked into Cory’s eyes.

“Hey did you take a picture?” Cory asked after Bobbi took the picture.

“Yeah” Bobbi answered.

Tweet from Bobbi

One of two bromances @cemmie48 has. Aren’t they adorable! @commie22 yfrog.com/asdfjasdlkfa

“Yes, I have a new background picture.” Mike said as he saved the picture from the tweet to his phone.

“Hi my name is Nick and I will be your waiter today. What can I get you to drink?” They all ordered their drinks and Nick came back a few minutes later.

“Here are your drinks.” Nick said placing the drinks down in front of us. “This is unprofessional but I was wondering I could get your autograph.”

“Yeah of course!” Mike and Cory said as they each pulled out a sharpie.

“Oh sorry guys I wasn’t talking to you. I was talking to Ricki and Bobbi.” Nick said looking over at Ricki and Bobbi.

“Sure.” Bobbi said shocked.

“What would you like us to sign?” Ricki asked.

“Well the staff here has a map in the back where we are tracking your travels.” Nick said with a slight blush. “It would be great if you could sign that.”

“Sure, we can sign it after dinner.” Bobbi smiled at him.

“Thank you” Nick blushed. “Have you guys decided what you would like to eat?”

The group ordered and continued to talk. Mostly Mike and Cory kept asking the girls about the trip and what city they have liked the best so far. The girls asked the guys how their season was going and so on. They pretty much just had a great time, just hanging out and goofing off.

Before the girls left they signed the map and took pictures with the wait staff.

“Hello World.” Ricki said into the flip. “Bobbi and I are here at the Rattlesnake Club with some of our fans.” She panned the camera showing the wait staff.

“They track all of our travels on the map that they have hanging in the back.” Bobbi said.

“It’s amazing to see that we have fans! We feel much honor to have all of you watched our stupid crazy lives and we hope we don’t let you guys down.”

“If anyone else has any cool stories or ways they follow us, please tweet us or put it on our facebook fan page.” Bobbi asked everyone.

“It would mean the world to us.” Ricki smiled. “It could be as simple as posting suggestions on places we should stop by on the rest of our travels.”

“We will talk to you all soon and we hope to hear from you. Be great world.”

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Well aren’t you guys all dressed up all fancy like?” Cory said coming up behind Ricki and Bobbi who had just finished networking.

“Why thank you Mr. Emmerton.” Ricki replied.

“You are very welcome Ms. Martin.” He said kissing Ricki and Bobbi’s hands.

“What a gentleman.” Bobbi laughed.

“Just don’t let the guys hear that I do have a reputation to uphold.” He said sticking out his chest to make himself look more buff.

“Sure you do, you are such a tough guy.” Ricki replied.

“I pull pranks all the time.” He defended himself.

“Oh yeah, you defiantly pull pranks all the time. Taking pictures of Mike sleeping on the plane rides…such a bad ass.” Bobbi remarked with a smirk.

“You want badass?” He asked and paused for a second. “I entered a store through the exit door.” Cory said seriously.

“Someone call the police, Cory Emmerton broke the law.” Ricki joked.

“Oh hush,” Cory said not having a comeback. “Do you guys want to meet the team?”

“Do we want to go meet the rest of the Detroit Red Wings? What type of question is that?” Bobbi asked causing Cory to laugh.

“Let us change first.” Ricki said before her and Bobbi headed into the bathroom while Cory waited outside.

“Seriously you’re going to wear Datsyuk and Howard?” Cory asked the girls when they were changed.

“What did you actually expect us to wear number 48?” Bobbi asked.

“Yeah, I did.” Cory stated.

“Aww, isn’t that cute? You thought you are our favorite player.” Ricki stated.

“You know what I don’t have to introduce you to the guys.” Cory said as he walked away.

“Wait, Ricki didn’t mean it!” Bobbi said.

“Mhm, now I see that you are just using me in order to get to the rest of the team.” Cory said stopping and turning back toward the girls.

“It’s true.” Ricki said which caused Bobbi to slap her. “Ow, what was that for?”

“We want him to introduce us to the team.” Bobbi whispered to Ricki loud enough for Cory to hear.

“You guys are lucky that I am fans of yours.” Cory laughed as he walked into the room and headed straight toward Ericsson.

“I knew Ricki would have good taste.” Howard said coming up to Ricki and giving her a hug even though they had just met.

“My heart only beats for you, Howard.” Ricki joked.

“Don’t let Captain Serious hear you say that.” Commodore yelled from across the room causing Bobbi to break out in a fit of laughter.

“Bobbi even knows where it’s at.” Datsyuk said noticing Bobbi’s shirsey.

“Datsyuk, man do you know what this means?” Howard asked.

“It means that we are the two coolest men on this team.” Datsyuk replied.

“Hell yeah!” Howard yelled. “I think we need a picture with Ricki and Bobbi.” Howard walked over pulling out his own camera.

“Serious or funny?” Bobbi asked.

“Both.” Datsyuk said posing with a serious face first.

“Best picture ever!” This picture is going to hang in my locker!: Howard said super excited causing Rick and Bobbi to smile.

“Well boys we will let you get ready for the game!” Bobbi said checking what time it was.

“Good luck and kick some Coyote ass!” Ricki said as the girls walked out of the room.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Hey guys, Ricki and Bobbi here at the Joe Louis Center in Detroit. We are with Red Wings forward Cory Emmerton and his better third, Jonathan Ericsson.” Bobbi opened up the after-game interview.

“I am defiantly the better third. Not Ericsson and defiantly not Commodore.” Cory commented.

“Whatever gets you to sleep at night, babe.” Ericsson joked.

“What a bromance, we just need Commodore over here to complete it.” Ricki said from behind the scenes.

“We will have a bromance forever and always.” Cory said as Ericsson wrapped his arm around Cory’s shoulder while Cory wrapped his around Ericsson’s waist.

“Aww, how cute.” Bobbi smiled happy that she got this moment on camera. “Now it’s time for the questions. Cory, if everything you say is a lie and you told someone this, are you telling the truth or are you lying?”

“Hmm, that’s a good one. If I always lied and told someone that I always lie than I would be telling the truth but then I lied about always lying but that would be like telling the truth” Cory tried to figure out an answer which caused him to become even more confused along with the rest of us.

“You sound like a rambling idiot.” Howard laughed at Cory.

“Ok, Mr. Smarty pants, you try answering one of their questions.” Cory challenged.

“Fine.” Howard said before turning to Ricki who now had the flip. “Hit me.” Ricki punched him in the arm.

“I meant hit me with a question not actually hit me.” Howard said rubbing his arm.

“Sorry.” Ricki said un-sincerely.

“It’s ok, now I know you can pack a punch. But what’s my question?” Howard asked.

“Why is it that when you send something by car it is called shipment but when you send something by ship it is called cargo?” Ricki asked which caused Howards jaw to drop because he had no answer.

“Not as easy as you think is it?” Cory asked.

“Shut it, Emmerton. At least Ricki thinks I am cooler than you.” Howard said causing both Cory and him to act tough.

“Boys stay civil.” Ricki scolded causing both of their heads to drop.

~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*

The next couple of days the girls hung out with the Red Wings when they could. They visited the zoo again and took more pictures of penguins and texted them to the other penguins much to Sidney’s dismay.

The girls had thousands of fans upload videos and suggestions on where to go in certain cities. They were surprised at how many people actually tracked them. Ricki and Bobbi never dreamed that their simple trip around the United States and Canada would get this many fans. The only reason they started the blog was so their parents knew that they were all right and their friends could see the cool things they did without having to wait until they returned home.

But as it was time for the girls to leave Detroit they realized just how much harder it was becoming to leave cities.

“So this is goodbye?” Cory asked as he, Howard, Commodore, and Ericsson walked the girls to the car.

“We will see each other again at some point.” Bobbi told him.

“You better, I won’t be able to go too long without my stalking buddies.” Commodore said pulling the girls into a hug.

“Wouldn’t dream of not seeing you guys again.” Ricki said getting into the car.

“Good” Howard said closing the door.

“Drive safe and stay in touch.” The three men yelled before the Bobbi could drive away.

Tweet from Ricki

Had a blast in Detroit, now it’s time to see what the Wild are up too! :) :) :) #cantwait #misstheredwingsalready
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, sorry this is so short, I just don't know much about Detroit so it was hard to write about them.

But Blueeyes24 and I do have a favor to ask of all of you. After we visit every city you guys will be the ones that choose where Ricki should go and where Bobbi should go.

Thanks for reading! Comment and Subscribe

<3