Status: In Progress

The Beginning to the End

Wild

Image

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch=nvxQa9Z7z6g[/youtube]

“We were raised with the stick and a pair of blades on the ice we cut our teeth. We took our knocks in the penalty box, our mother was the referee. This sport was here before we came. I will be here when we’re gone. The game’s in our blood and our blood’s in the game. Lay us down under a frozen pond. We will fight to the end we will stand and defend our flag flying high and free. We were born the child of the strong and the Wild in the State, the State of Hockey!”


“Good morning lovelies.” Ricki said into the flip while chilling in the hotel bathroom. “Ricki here, wide and awake at 8am, unlike my traveling partner who is still sound asleep. We arrived in St. Paul late last night or you could say early this morning after what should have been a 9 hour drive became a wonderful 14 hour drive. You are probably wondering why I am actually up this early. Well that’s because Patrick frickin' Kane called and woke me up, just to make sure Bobbi and I would meet up with the rest of Blackhawks since we are both in town. Anyways, I can normally go back to sleep but we aren’t here very long and you guys all gave us such wonderful ideas of what to do in St. Paul. So what do you say about waking Bobbi up?” Ricki asked as she cocked her super soaker and exited the bathroom. Ricki set the flip onto the table so the audience could see Bobbi sleeping as Ricki shot Bobbi in the face with water.

“What the fuck!” Bobbi jumped up.

“Language young lady, your mother's watching.” Ricki scolded laughing.

“What time is it?” Bobbi yawned, rolling over on her stomach to protect her face from the attack.

“8 am.” Ricki said all peppy causing Bobbi to groan.

“First off why are you even up right now?” Bobbi said sitting up and stretching.

“Patrick Kane called.” Ricki simply stated.

“So he is the one to blame for why I'm up so early?” Ricki nodded rapidly. “How are you so awake?”

Ricki smiled wickedly. “I might of had a Monster.”

“Where did you get a Monster?” Bobbi asked worried because unlike normal people, Ricki doesn’t crash after drinking it. Last time she had a Monster was during finals and she couldn’t sleep for 48 hours after she took the Monster.

“They have a bunch down at the continental breakfast.” Ricki said excitedly.

“You already went down to breakfast?”

“I didn’t want to wake you up when the phone went off, but don’t worry the only thing I had without you was the Monster.” Ricki explained.

“But you did wake me up.” Bobbi complained.

“That’s because we have so much to do today!” Ricki said as she grabbed the flip. “Thank you guys for all the suggestions on things to do in St. Paul, we will tweet you what we decide to do, but in the meantime stay great!"

Tweet from Bobbi

Off to see the large green chair before going to the Mall of America #letthefunbegin @RickiMartin7

Tweet from Seguin

Who let @RickiMartin7 and @BobbiHull9 off their leash? #theregoesanothercity #RickiBobbiRoadTrip

Tweet from Ricki

@TylerSeguin92 It sounds like you have a few trust issues man! #wedontgetintotrouble

Tweet from Kane

Don’t get into trouble? 3 words: Stalking the Blackhawks @RickiMartin7 @BobbiHull9 #RickiBobbiRoadTrip

Tweet from Bobbi

@88PKane But did @RickiMartin7 and I get into trouble? #thatisthequestion

~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*

“Are you ready yet?” Ricki pestered Bobbi as she got ready for the day.

“You seriously need to calm down.” Bobbi said as she exited the bathroom and noticed that Ricki was pacing back and forth. “Never again are you allowed to drink a Monster.”

“But they are so good.” Ricki whined.

“I don’t care.” Bobbi said grabbing her phone and jacket. “Okay I'm ready.”

“Finally!” Ricki excited said.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“When they said 'large green chair' I never thought they meant gigantic green chair!” Ricki said jumping out of the car still high off of the Monster.

“Holy crap!” A girl in a white shirt yelled as Ricki and Bobbi walked up to the chair. “I can’t believe I found you guys!” The girl said walking up to the girls.

“Are you wearing my face?” Ricki blurted out. Bobbi dropped her, shakinh it at her over energized friend.

“What Ricki meant to ask is, are you wearing a Ricki and Bobbi t-shirt?” Bobbi asked a bit more politely.

“Yeah, I am. I am a huge fan of you guys. I have been following you on twitter since New York when you were tweeting back and forth with Tyler Seguin.”

“Seriously?” Ricki asked, feeling honored.

“Yeah, I brought both of you, your own shirt.” The girl said as she grabbed two shirts out of her draw string bag.

“Thanks so much you didn’t have to do this.” Bobbi said as she held up the shirt to look at it. On the front it had a Ricki and Bobbi’s faces while the back had #RickiBobbiRoadTrip with a map of the United States and Canada below it with red dots on every city that Ricki and Bobbi are traveling too.

“You’re welcome” the girl smiled.

“What’s your name?” Ricki asked.

“Faith.” she answered politely.

“What’s your twitter name?” Ricki asked.

“ForeverBelieve.”

Tweet from Ricki

Thanks @ForeverBelieve for giving @BobbiHull9 and me new shirts yfrog.com/dfaskdfjadff #RickiBobbiRoadTrip

Tweet from Martin

Where can I get one? @BobbiHull9 @RickiMartin7 #RickiBobbiRoadTrip

Tweet from Kane

@RickiMartin7 @BobbiHull9 I want one! #RickiBobbiRoadTrip

“I think you may have started a trend, Faith” Bobbi smiled as her phone continued to blow up with tweets and texts from players and family members who want the shirt.

“Really?” Faith asked shocked.

“Yeah everyone wants your shirts.” Ricki explained.

“You’re the one who made those shirts?” the voice of none other than Patrick Kane came up behind the three girls.

Faith just nodded as she stood there star struck while in the presence of Kane, Toews, Sharp, Seabrook, and Kruger.

“Do you have any more?” Kane asked causing her to nod again.

“We would be happy to buy some of the from you if you have enough and wouldn’t mind.” Toews said casually.

“Okay” Faith said finding her voice. “I have a box in my car.” She said walking over to her car with the group of Blackhawks following her.

When they got back to where Ricki and Bobbi were they were all sporting their newly acquired shirts.

Tweet from Kane

Thank you @ForeverBelieving for my new Rick and Bobbi t-shirt #yourthebest #RickiBobbiRoadTrip yfrogn.com/audfhiwuefnjnv

“So what brings you guys here?” Bobbi asked the Hawks after Faith left to head to work.

“We wanted to see a giant ass chair.” Seabs said.

“Plus, Toe-ez wanted to see Ricki, who I might add, looks like she is on something.” Sharpie said looking over at Ricki and Jon who were taking pictures by but it looked like Ricki couldn’t stand still. Kaner nodded in agreement when he followed Sharpies gaze.

Bobbi slapped Kane remembering he was the reason Ricki was like that. “Ow what was that for?” Kane asked rubbing his arm.

"You called at the ass crack of dawn this morning and woke her up. While she was up she found a Monster hence the reason why it looks like she's on something.” Bobbi explained.

“She should crash soon then.” Kaner hoped.

“She won’t crash until probably the car ride to St. Louis.” Bobbi said glaring at Kane.

“Are we ready to go to the mall?” Ricki asked as she ran over to Bobbi with Tazer following behind her.

“Yeah” Bobbi said.

“Uh” Toews scratched the back of his head nervously. “Do you think I can ride with you and Ricki?”

“Of course!” Ricki said excitedly before she grabbed Toews hand and dragged him over to the car.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“So what did you want to go to the mall for?” Sharpie asked after about a half hour of walking around aimlessly.

“Well we just wanted to see where the ducks had skated.” Ricki said.

“What?” Toews asked.

“The Mighty Ducks rollerbladed through this mall at the beginning of the D2. We wanted to feel like we were part of the movie.” Bobbi explained as she joined the group with a bag.

“You do realize the movie was filmed like 20 years ago.” Kaner asked.

“Yeah but we still can be a part of the Disney magic.” Ricki replied as she pulled out rollerblades from the bag Bobbi had.

“Uh, guys I don’t think you're actually allowed to rollerblade around the mall.” Seabs said worriedly.

“Don’t worry about that, we have bail money.” Bobbi said in all seriousness as she and Ricki strapped on their blades and off they went.

Twenty minutes later the girls were back.

“How did you guys not get caught?” Toews asked his voice stressed because of all he could think of was headlines Blackhawks Hanging Out with Girls Who Skated Through Mall of America.

“Tazer you worry too much.” Bobbi said.

“Besides, I asked security if we could.” Ricki smirked.

“And they agreed?” Kane asked.

“Perhaps I might have promised them a signed Blackhawks jersey.” Ricki answered as Bobbi pulled out the Blackhawks jersey and a permanent marker.

“You guys never seize to amaze me.” Seabs said taking the jersey and signing it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Tweet form Ricki

.It’s time for @BobbiHull9 and I to kick some Blackhawks butts @88PKane at putt-putt #winning

Tweet from Kane

In your dreams @RickiMartin7 @BobbiHull9 #yourgoingdown #RickiBobbiRoadTrip

Tweet from Bobbi

Want to make a bet? @88PKane

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Hey guys, Patrick Kane here with Jonathan Toews.” Kane said into the flip.

“Sharpie made a bet with Ricki and Bobbi saying that they couldn’t beat him at putt-putt.” Toews explained.

“I am so glad I wasn’t the one who made the bet.” Kane said as Sharp came out of Ricki and Bobbi’s hotel bathroom dressed like a 90’s boy band member.

“The Sharp shooter must sing and dance to 'Quit Playin’ Games with My Heart' by the Backstreet games.” Toews laughed.

“Even in my heart I see, you’re not bein’ true to me, deep within my soul I fell nothing’s like it used to be. Sometimes I wish I could turn back time, impossible as it may seem. But I wish I could so bad baby. Quit playin’ games with my heart” Sharpie belted and danced while everyone else laughed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Tweet from Bobbi

The only way to get over the performance Sharpie put on is to drink away the image by beer testing at Minnesota Brew Company #cabbingit #RickiBobbiRoadTrip

“Ricki? Bobbi?” A man asked as soon as the two set foot in the brewery.

“That’s us.” Bobbi said recognizing the person and the group of people who were behind him.

“I am Justin Falk and this is most of the Minnesota Wild.” Falk introduced himself.

“Do you mind if we join you for the beer testing” Cal Clutterback asked.

“Of course we don’t.” Bobbi answered quickly.

The group paid and headed in. They all got along really well, joking and kidding around. They even made plans to go on the Lost Souls Tour at Wabasna street caves the night after the game.

“You know I am surprised that you guys are on a beer tour instead of a wine tour.” Josh Harding said as he looked around the room and noticed that Ricki and Bobbi were the only girls in the building who were not working.

"Beer is so much better than wine.” Ricki said still hyper from the Monster she had much earlier in the day.

“Wine is too girly.” Bobbi said knocking back another sample of beer.

“You are the two coolest girls I have ever met,” Nick Johnson said. “First your life is all about hockey, second you don’t take shit from anyone and third beer is your favorite alcoholic drink.” He explained his reasoning.

"We try." Ricki smirked as she tried the darkest beer they had.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“You two are truly remarkable” John Maher said as the girls finished off their networking in the office.

“We aren’t anything special.” Ricki said trying to not sound too cocky.

“From what the organizations that you have visited said, it sounds like everyone is fighting for you to choose their organization, including us.” Maher continued. “We hope you choose the Wild to work for.” He smiled. “Here are your passes, I know for sure that both teams would like to see you before the game.” Maher finished as he handed over the passes.

“Thank you.” Bobbi said grabbing her pass as Ricki did the same.

“Now go change and enjoy the game. Also enjoy the rest of your trip.” Maher said before he went back to work.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Hey that’s not my name on the back of your shirt.” Kane said coming up from behind Ricki and Bobbi.

"They're not even wearing Hawks shirts Kaner.” Toews stated when he took in the outfits.

“Sorry boys we have new men in our lives now.” Bobbi joked which caused Kaner to grab his heart as if he had been shot.

“Eh, you’re wearing Clutterback and Setoguchi, you’ll be back in no time.” Toews said cockily.

“Don’t be too sure about that Toe-ez.” Ricki countered.

“Exactly that’s the reason you'll be coming back.” Toews said with a wink.

But before Ricki could reply Matt Kassian came from the Wild locker room. “Hey leave our girls alone you had your time with them while they were in Chicago, now it’s our time to spend with them.”

‘Fine, we are going, besides we have a game we need to go win.” Kane said before he and Tazer turned and left.

“Well girls the boys that weren’t at the brewery last night want to meet you." Kassian said taking each of the girl’s hands and brought them to the Wild’s locker room. “Hey Harding, Johnson, Clutterback! Our new friends are here!” Kassian yelled once inside the locker room. The girls were instantly in the middle of a big group hug, smelly hockey equipment and all.

“Guys, we love you and all but we can’t breathe!” Bobbi choked out.

“Sorry.” everybody said at the same time as they released the girls.

“So who's going to score us a goal tonight?" Ricki asked.

“I will!” Clutterback said raising his hand.

“Good! Now go out there and kick some Hawk ass!” Bobbi yelled.

“Hell yeah!” They all cheered back.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“So can you tell me who you pointed to after you scored your goal?” A reporter questioned Clutterback after the loss to the Hawks.

“I pointed to Ricki and Bobbi.” He answered with a smile.

“Oh, who exactly are they?” The reporter politely asked.

“A couple of girls who are on a hockey road trip.” Clutterback explained simply.

“Are these the same girls who have an HBO special coming out at the end of the season?” The reporter asked.

“Just a sec.” Clutterback said to the reporter before yelling across the room. “Yo Ricki, Bobbi are you doing an HBO special?”

“Yeah, we just signed the contract the other day.” Bobbi replied back.

“Yes, it’s the same girls.” Clutterback answered the original question.

“Ricki and Bobbi are here right now?” The reporter said finishing up the interview and finding Ricki and Bobbi.

“Ricki, Bobbi, my name is Tricia and I'm with NBC Sports Network, do you mind answering a few questions?”

“Not at all.” Ricki said causing the reporter to nod her thank you before diving right into the interview.

“What gave you the idea for the road trip?”

“Well we just graduated college and we are looking for a job in the hockey industry but with so many amazing teams the only way we could choose is by seeing which city/team would best fit our needs. So we decided on the road trip to network at each city and have our last Hoorah before we have to start our life in the real world.” Bobbi answered.

“So from the sounds of it you guys came up with the idea, not HBO.” The reporter stated.

“Yeah, Bobbi and I were approached by HBO a couple of weeks ago about the special. They found out about the road trip when we were in New York with the Rangers when they were filming the Road to the Winter Classic.” Ricki answered.

“So how have you guys liked your road trip so far?”

“It’s been a blast so far. There have been times when we have gotten on each other’s nerves, especially in the car, but we're pretty used to that by now.” Ricki answered.

“When we started out, we never expected to meet the players, so that was a pleasant surprise. However meeting them has been making it harder for us to choose where we want to go in the end.” Bobbi explained a little bit more.

“There you have it. The trip heard 'round the Tweet. I am Tricia Parson reporting for NBC Sports Network.” The reporter signed off and let Ricki and Bobbi be.

“Now that all the boring interviews are done let’s do the famous Ricki and Bobbi ones.” Bobbi said into the flip once all the cameras were gone.

“So Palmieri, I have a tootsie pop here and I was wondering if you knew how many licks it does takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop?” Ricki asked Nick Palmieri.

“I don’t know, I would have to test it out.” Nick said as he grabbed Ricki’s tootsie pop and ran away with it.

“Nick Palmieri, you better give me back my tootsie pop or you're dead!” Ricki yelled before she handed Bobbi the camera and took off after Nick.

“Well while Nick gets beat up let’s turn our attention to Justin Falk.” Bobbi said as she laughed. She knew never to take Ricki’s tootsie pop because she gets very protective of them.

“Ricki won’t beat Nick up will she?” Justin asked concerned.

“It all depends if she catches him and he gives it back right away or not.” Bobbi said and a look of worry crossed Justin’s face.

“Don’t worry about him he'll learn his lesson. Besides she won’t kill him or harm him enough so he won’t be able to play.” At that he visibly relaxed.

“Good.”

“So Justin if you had to marry anyone of your teammates who would it be?”

“I would say Koivu.” Justin answered after a few moments of laughter.

“Why's that?” Bobbi asked wanting more information.

“Because he cooks, cleans, and does laundry.” Justin said.

“Interesting, now I have one last question for you,” Bobbi paused, “What’s the difference between a toaster?”

“Between a toaster and what?” Justin asked confused.

“That’s exactly the question!” Bobbi said as if he answered the question right.

“Is this the part where I just smile and nod and act like I know what’s going on?” Justin asked Ricki who had just returned with her tootsie pop.

“Yup.” Ricki said as she put the tootsie pop in her mouth.

“Is Nick still alive?” Bobbi asked casually.

“He should be coming in soon; he's just trying to collect himself.” Ricki answered and just moments later Nick walked back into the locker room. Nick’s dress shirt was ripped a little bit; he had a red mark on his face and a confused look as well.

“Nick are you ok?” Justin asked seeing his friend, running over to him.

“I don’t know what just happened.” Nick said still obviously confused.

“Let’s just say you shouldn’t mess with Ricki anymore.” Justin said and Bobbi quickly nodded in agreement.

“Bobbi here and I am reminding you never to take Ricki’s tootsie pops. Be great loves.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Why must we go on this tour?” Clutterback complained once we got to the Wabasha Street Caves.

“Aw, is someone a scaredy cat?” Bobbi asked causing Spurgeron to nod his head in agreement.

“No, I just don’t want to be comforting you two when you get freaked out.” Clutterback retorted.

“Don’t believe him; he's scared shitless right now.” Heatly said coming up and slapping Clutterback on the back.

“Fine guys, make fun of the easily jumpy guy.” Clutterback said throwing his hands up in the air.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Hey guys, it’s Bobbi here. Ricki is helping Clutterback find his dignity.” Bobbi said turning on the flip.

“I will never find it again.” Clutterback admitted as he walked into the camera view.

“We've learned something new today.”

“Yeah that no matter what team hockey players play for, they are all big babies.” Ricki finished Bobbi’s thoughts.

“That’s not true!” The entire Wild team yelled in unison.

“Don’t listen to them, it is completely true.” Bobbi whispered into the camera.

“But now it’s time to say goodbye to our new friends.” Ricki said.

“See you all in St. Louis!"

“But until then stay great!” Koivu finished the video.

“Yeah what he said.” Bobbi repeated before turning off the flip.

Tweet from Ricki

On the road again #RickiBobbiRoadTrip
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and subscribe!!!!!!