Status: In Progress

The Beginning to the End

Dallas

[img]http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4857587416694860&pid=15.1[/img][


“Everything is bigger in Texas.”

“The hats, the buckles, and the muscles.”

“And this helpful young man is here to prove it.”
Bobbi said, motioning to the shirtless cowboy, “Thanks Trent.”

“My pleasure. You ladies have a nice day now.”
He waved then walked off to join his friends, pulling his shirt back on. The girls just watched the camera on the cowboy and the rest of his equally good looking friends.

“Oh right. So if you haven’t guessed, we are in Dallas, Texas.”

“And after wonderful detours to Disney World and New Orleans, we are continuing to enjoy the Southern sun. The Stars game isn’t till Saturday so we will be spending the next two days traveling the city.”
Ricki explained.

“We have no defiant plans yet but we’ll keep you updated,” Just as they were about to close out, a group of fine looking gentlemen walk by, all nodding their heads and tipping their hats at the girls. Ricki and Bobbi took another moment to stare at the group passing by,“Be hot, I mean great.”

Seeing as the girls had been in constant motion since leaving Tampa, Ricki and Bobbi decided to spend more of the day in bed. They had spent many days in Orlando, even running into some Panthers and Lightning players on their day off in the happiest place on earth.

In New Orleans, they traveled the streets and shops, seeing different sights and even catching a Saints game.

By the time they made it to their hotel in Dallas, they had just enough energy for a Flip video then it was off to bed.

Their plans for the next day varied. They hit the city, seeing what Dallas had to offer. They went to the Dallas World Aquarium, taking pictures of all the different animals and fish. Seeing as their Flip camera needed a break, it was all still pictures for the day.

After walking around the city, it was time to hit the bar scene. Dressed in just casual attire, Ricki and Bobbi found a bar with several billiard tables. Taking an open one in the back, Bobbi set up the balls while Ricki got two beers. Both kept an eye on the room and the several groups of good looking men. Some women dotted the bar either in their own groups or on the arm of their men.

“Here ya go.” Ricki said handing Bobbi her drink.

Tweet from Ricki Martin:
Shooting some pool and having a drink with my travel companion @BobbiHull7 #kickherbuttatpool pic.twitter.com/FJEK749FJY

Tweet from Bobbi Hull:
@RickiMartin7 In your dreams. I’m the pool queen. And you’ll owe me another drink when I win #twobeersplease

Tweet from Patrick Kane:
@BobbiHull9 @RickiMartin7 we all know I’d win if I was there #itsthetruth #twobeersplease

Tweet from Matt Martin:
@RickiMartin7 @BobbiHull9 Try not to get into any bar fights #eventhoughyoudwin

The girls had gotten through one game when a group of guys walked in. Being in the back of the bar, Ricki and Bobbi couldn’t get a good look at the group seeing as the crowd rushed over to them, especially the single females. But they brushed it off, setting up for another game as the new group headed for the bar.

“Mind if we join?” A deep voice asked from behind the girls, halting Ricki from breaking the balls.

“Sharpie tell you to find us?” Bobbi asked, accepting a hug from Adam Burish, former Chicago Blackhawk.

“Something about keeping an eye on you two. But I heard there was drinking involved so we thought we’d stop by. You two must know Loui Eriksson, Richard Bachman, Steve Ott, and Jamie Benn.”

“Yeah we know.” The girls smirked.

Adam laughed, “Right. Boys this is Ricki Martin and Bobbi Hull.”

“They don’t look like old hockey players.” Steve teased.

“No, but defiantly hotter. Can we buy you lovely ladies a drink?”

The night spent with a few of the Dallas Stars players was a night the girls would miss once they moved on to the next city. The certainly made the most of the time they had with the team; taking pictures, making bets, and just having a good time.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

For the next day, Ricki and Bobbi relaxed their headaches from the night before till they had to meet with Justine Sweeny, Director of Public Relations. Justine gave them the exclusive tour of the American Airlines Center. It felt like she was trying to sell the arena to the girls, “Everyone here is just great. I don’t know a time when I don’t look forward to working.”

“It must be awesome.”

“It really is. So that’s everything. Here’s my card if you have any questions. Enjoy the game and I hope to hear from you two soon.”

“Thank you so much Justine. We’ll defiantly keep in touch.”

Text from Adam Burish:

Yo come to the locker room NOW!!!!....please

“Who was that?” Ricki asked once Bobbi broke out laughing.

“Hockey players are such children.” She replied showing Ricki the text. Bobbi responded that they’d be there soon and, “Don’t get your knickers in a bunch.”

After changing, Adam was waiting for them outside the locker room, "What could you possibly need that you send a rude text message?" Bobbi asked, arms crossed over her chest.

"I said please," The girls rolled their eyes, "I just wanted to say hi before the game."

"You could of said that nicely in the text."

Adam shrugged. Some of the other players walked out chatting with the girls before they needed to get ready.

Text from Ricki Martin:

The girls cheered on the boys, though they lost to Colorado, Sorry for the lost, boys. You guys played well!

Text from Adam Burish:

We might have to drink our sorrows away. Join us!

Text from Ricki Martin:

We'll have to see. We have a long journey ahead of us."

For the next half hour, everyone in the group message bombarded the girls with pleas for their company at the bar tonight.

"We could go, just not drink much." Bobbi reasoned.

"What harm could happen?"

Apparently more than expected. The girls had arrived at the appropriate bar and was welcomed by the entire Dallas Stars team. Rounds of beer were bought for the girls but after just one, the girls stuck to water. At one point the girls were asked if the team could see their Flip camera. Once handed over, they wouldn't get it back for several hours. Adam hosted the little video, doing his own version of the famous interviews, asking questions that would certainly be edited out before the girls mothers watched the video. Those with Twitter blew up Ricki and Bobbi's phone, notifications beeping every time they tweeted.

"Alright boys, we have to head out." Ricki announced, cried of protest coming from the boys, but they accepted and hugged their new friends good bye.

Once back at the hotel, the girls got ready for bed and shot on more video for the night, "Well that was exciting!"

"And tiring."
Bobbi added.

"Out time in Dallas was short but there was plenty of memories to keep with us. Our next step will be Colorado and we're leaving tomorrow. So good night world. And we'll talk to you in the morning.

"Stay Great!"
♠ ♠ ♠
ohmygod its been forever!! I'm a terrible author but was at 100000000% at writers block. It might be similar with the next few chapters but bare with us! Thanks to those that keep reading and subscribing! If there's something you's wish to see happen with the teams left or with the old characters please let us know! It will certainly help!!