Status: In Progress

The Beginning to the End

Flyers

Image




“In west Philadelphia born and raised, on the playground was where I spent most of my days. Chillin’ out maxin’ relaxin’ all cool and all shootin some b-ball outside of the school when a couple of guys who were up to no good startin’ making trouble in my neighborhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said you’re movin’ with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air”


Tweet from Bobbi

Made it to Philadelphia in one piece with @RickiMartin7 Going to cause some havoc tomorrow at the Franklin Mills Mall #shouldbefun

Tweet reply from Seguin

Why doesn’t this sound like the smartest idea to me? @RickiMartin7 @BobbiHull9 #crazy

Tweet reply from Bobbi

@TylerSeguin92 Oh it defiantly isn’t the smartest idea we have that’s why @RickiMartin7 and I are doing it #dontyouknowus

Tweet reply from Seguin

Just be safe girls, I know what kind of trouble you two can get into @RickiMartin7 @BobbiHull9 #bailmoney

Tweet from Ricki

All right mom @TylerSeguin92 We wont call you when we need someone to bail us out of jail #nomanners I bet @MattyMarts17 will bail us out.

Tweet reply from Martin

I would most defiantly break my two favorite girls out of jail. What kind of friend would I be if I didn’t? @RickiMartin7 @BobbiHull9 @TylerSeguin92

Tweet reply from Seguin

I would bail you out of jail too. I just prefer that you guys don’t get arrested. @RickiMartin7 @BobbiHull9 @MattyMarts17

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

As Bobbi and Ricki came out of Toys-R-Us a little boy ran into Ricki which caused her to stumble. Then when Ricki gained her balance back she was bowled over by an older guy who was chasing after the kid. Bobbi just burst out laughing.

“Oh my god, are you ok?” A man asked coming up by Ricki and Bobbi.

“Yeah, I am fine.” Ricki replied looking up at the man and immediately recognizing the French Canadian.

“I apologize for these two kids, except I am only responsible for the little one. The big one is on his own.” The man said to Ricki who was still looking up at him speechless.

“Is she ok?” The man turned and looked at Bobbi.

“Yeah give her a few minutes.” Bobbi said finally catching her breath after having such a big laughing fit and helping Ricki up off the ground.

“Are you two hockey fans?” the man asked pointing toward the shirts Ricki and Bobbi were wearing.

“You can say that” Bobbi replied.

“However we are not Flyer fans” Ricki said when she came out of shock.

“Shh, don’t say that too loud.” One of the kids that were with the guys said hushing us.

“So does that mean you know who we are?” The guy who ran Ricki over asked.

Ricki gave him the duh look before answering. “The nice man, who apologized to me, is former Buffalo Sabre, Danny Briere, while you, who basically tackled me, is former Pittsburgh Penguin, Maxime Talbot.”

“So if you two aren’t Flyers fans, whose fans are you?” Briere asked.

“Sabres and Blackhawks mostly, but for this year we are pretty much rooting for every team, except for the Flyers.” Bobbi explained.

“How can you not root for the Flyers?” Max asked if it was blasphemy.

“What he means is how can you root for every team?” Briere asked trying to make it sound less rude.

“Oh well we are traveling to each hockey city…” Ricki started.

“Wait this sound familiar, why does it sound familiar?” Max said interrupting Ricki.

“Will you shut up Max and let the girl explain.” Briere said slapping him upside the head.

“Anyways we are traveling to each hockey city, to do networking and go to a game.” Ricki said.

“So that’s what those HBO guys were talking about.” Briere’s son Caelan stated.

“What do you mean HBO guys?” Max asked curious.

“Well when I was hanging out in the locker room waiting for my Dad to finish getting ready, the guys tapping The Road to the Winter Classic were talking about how they have to keep out an eye for two girls named Ricki and Bobbi who were traveling around the NHL because they want to do a special on that.” Caelan explained, which caused Ricki and Bobbi to have a little freak out that HBO knew what they were doing.

“So are you two Ricki and Bobbi?” Briere asked curious if they were the same girls.

“Yes we are.” Bobbi answered excitedly, letting her freak out she was having inside her head out.

“So how far are you into the trip?” Max asked as the group started walking towards Olympia Sports.

“This is our fifth stop. We have chilled with the Bruins, Rangers, Islanders, and Devils so far.” Ricki answered as they walked in the store.

“Have you worn the home team gears to each game?” Briere asked going over to a rack in the store that had Flyers shirseys hanging on it.

“Yes, but we already have what we are going to wear for the game tomorrow night picked out.” Bobbi said not wanting to wear a Flyers shirt.

“But you said you weren’t rooting for the Flyers, this makes me feel left out. So for Max's apology he is going to buy you Flyer's shirseys to wear at the game tomorrow so you can root for us.” Briere stated.

“We won’t wear the shirts.” Ricki stated.

“Why not?” Max asked as he paid for two Flyer shirts.

“We don’t look good in orange.” Bobbi replied as if it was as simple as that.

“I think we should be the ones to decide what you look good in.” Briere said as they walked out of the store. Both Ricki and Bobbi’s phones went off.

@Max25Talbot is now following you.

“Really Max?” Bobbi said putting her phone back down.

“I had to figure out what the hype was about.” He stated.

“What are you guys doing for the rest of the day?” Briere asked after a few minutes of just aimlessly walking around the mall as his boys kept running in and out of stores.

“Well our plans consist of just wreaking havoc on the mall.” Ricki smiled.

“How about we save you from getting arrested and come over to my place and meet the rest of the team?” Briere asked.

“Are you sure?” Bobbi asked not wanting to intrude on team bonding.

“Positive.” Briere said with Max nodding rapidly in agreement.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Hey guys its Bobbi and Ricki here in Philadelphia with a couple of new acquaintances." Bobbi said into the flip.

“I am only an acquaintance to you?” Max asked giving them his best puppy dog eyes.

“After you tackled me to the ground earlier today, yes you are just an acquaintance.” Ricki said.

“What do you want me to do, I already apologized for it.” Max asked.

“You sir, are going to have to figure that one out for yourself.” Ricki answered him as a bunch of guys wandered into the Briere house.

“We will update you lovelies soon, until then be great, Bobbi and Ricki out.” Bobbi said shutting off the flip.

“Who is ready for the ultimate Mario Kart Tournament?” The red headed Flyer Claude Giroux said coming into the living room not noticing the two new girls chilling there. “Oh, hello there,” he says at Ricki and Bobbi when he spots them.

“Hey” Bobbi says with a nod.

“Guys this is Ricki and Bobbi, Ricki, Bobbi these are the guys.” Briere introduced them.

“You’re the ones that Matt Martin and Tyler Seguin keep tweeting too.” James VanRiemsdyk stated.

“Yeah that would be us.” Ricki said as she thought about the tweets last night about who would bail her and Bobbi out of jail.

“Well then let’s get this tournament started.” Schenn said taking a seat next to Bobbi. “Do you two know how to play?”

“Kind of we played in college a couple of times.” Bobbi told him, even though Ricki and her played Mario Kart more than a couple of times.

“Well then we won’t take it easy on you” Pronger said as he made the tournament brackets. “The person with the most points at the end wins, so it’s on Fuckers.”

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Four hours later there was one race left in order to break the tie between Talbot, Giroux, Ricki, and Bobbi. Each person had their own little cheering section.

“Come on Superstar, you can’t let two girls kick your ass.” Pronger cheered on Talbot.

“Dude Bobbi is going to kick your guys ass just wait and see.” Briere said as he cheered on Bobbi.

“Were you guys blind before did you not see how Ricki schooled all of you, on this race.” Brayden Schenn defended.

“They don’t stand a chance against Giroux.” Hartnell cheered on his teammate as the rainbow race began. The race finished within a couple of minutes with Giroux in last, Talbot second to last, Bobbi second, and the Ricki as the winner.

“I can’t believe you two got beat by a girl.” VanRiemsdyk made fun of Talbot.

“Says the player who couldn’t even make the top 4.” Talbot countered.

“Boys, boys settle down, the best player won.” Bobbi said.

“You didn’t even win.” Pronger stated.

“True, but if we were playing NHL12, Bobbi would kick yall’s ass.” Ricki said honestly.

“If we had enough time right now we would totally take you up on that threat.” Talbot said. “But we really have to go, you know game in all tomorrow.” He finished off as they were leaving.

“Well then I will take a rain check on that.” Bobbi said as her and Ricki got into their car.

“See ya tomorrow.” Ricki said before they drove off.

Tweet from Bobbi

@RickiMartin7 just kicked the @28CGiroux @Max25Talbot and the rest of the Flyers asses at Mario Kart! #winner

Tweet from Giroux

We let her win! @BobbiHull9 @RickiMartin7

Tweet from Schenn

No you didn’t you just about cried when @RickiMartin7 and @BobbiHull9 crossed the finish line before #dontlie #sportsmanship

Tweet from Ricki

I agree with @BraydenSchenn @28CGiroux #crybaby #jk #goodlucktomorrow

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“It was a pleasure meeting you girls, we hope you choose the Flyers to work with.” Anthony Gioia the Director of Game Presentation said as the tour was finished.

“Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule for us.” Bobbi said politely as a guy in a suit came up to Anthony and whispered in his ear.

“You’re very welcome; however there are two guys in the conference room who would like to talk to you two.” Anthony said a little confused.

“Do you know what for?” Ricki asked worried.

“No, sorry I just found out about it too.” He gave us a small smile. “But enjoy the game.” He said as he dropped the girls off at the conference room.

The girls walked into the room noticing two guys in their mid-forties, who were well dressed who looked like secret service. Bobbi and Ricki quickly racked their brains to see if they remembered breaking any laws, or doing anything that could get them into trouble.

“Are you Bobbi Hull and Ricki Martin?” The taller of the two asked.

“Depends on who is asking.” Ricki said out loud when she meant to say it inside her head.

“This is Elijah Dolittle and I am Reece Flynn, we helped start the series 24/7 The Road to the Winter Classic.” Reece introduced them.

“What a great show, I love watching it.” Bobbi said remembering what Caelan had told them yesterday.

“We wanted to talk to you about a business opportunity.” Elijah said gesturing for the girls to sit down.

“While you were at the Rangers game we noticed your sign and asked around to try to find out who you were. Then when we were video-taping something for 24/7 Marc Staal said something about the two girls who he met and had a ball with.” Reece explained.

“From what Marc told us, we came up with an idea for a special to air on HBO, starring you two.” Elijah said causing Ricki and Bobbi’s jaws to drop and hit the floor.

“When you are done with the road trip, all you would have to do is give us rights to your flip videos and tweets. We would put these together and have you explain and describe your trip.” Reece told them the details.

“Of course HBO would pay you a base line amount and pay for your gas, hotels, food and everything else you need to complete the trip.” Elijah said like this was the cooler than being on an HBO special.

“So what do you guys think about the idea?” Reece asked the two shocked girls. Ricki and Bobbi turned and communicated their decision silently.

“We like the idea.” Bobbi said after a few minutes of discussing.

“Alright, here is the contract we drew up but you don’t have to sign it here. Have your lawyers look at it before you make any decisions.” Elijah said handing over two contracts the first thing Bobbi saw was the base line amount of $200,000.

“Sounds like a plan. Thank you for this wonderful opportunity.” Ricki said getting up from her seat and heading towards the locker room with Elijah and Reece.

“No problem, hopefully we will see you two soon. Enjoy the rest of your road trip.” Reece said as they passed the locker room when the girls stopped.

“So what was that about?” Max asked watching the two sharply dressed people leave the arena. Bobbi quickly explained to him what just happened.

“Well you two are going to become very famous.” VanReimsdyk joked as he handed over the girls change of clothes.

“I thought you didn’t look good in orange?” Briere asked as the girls were leaving to go get changed and enjoying the game.

“I meant I don’t look good in orange and black with a Flyers logo on the front.” Ricki smirked and quickly left before someone could throw something at her.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Even though I don’t like the Flyers I am so glad you won.” Bobbi said as she burst through the door.

“And why is that?” Talbo questioned.

“Because that means you guys are in good moods, so you will do interviews.” Ricki said pulling out the flip.

“Hey guys, we’re here in the Flyer’s locker room after they beat the Coyotes 2-1. I am here with ex-Sabre Daniel Briere. How are you tonight Danny?”

“Can’t complain.”

“So Danny, you seem like a smart man.”
Ricki states.

“I would like to think I am.” Briere replies.

“Good, then you might know the answer to this question. Is the word ‘dictionary’ in the dictionary?” Ricki asked causing Briere to pull out his phone. “Hey there is no cheating.” She quickly says taking his phone away.

“I would have to go with no.” Briere answers after a couple moments of thinking.

“Well Briere you would be wrong, dictionary is actually in the dictionary.” Ricki said handing him his phone back.

“That question was rigged” he joked throwing a towel at Ricki’s face.

“It’s your turn Maxi.” Bobbi said to Max taking the camera from Ricki. “Now this is an important question Max. Picture this, if you are at a bar and there's a girl drinking by herself across the bar, what face would you give her to get her attention.” Bobbi asked completely serious. Max just gave her a big goofy grin.

“Seriously what face?” Bobbi said after she stopped laughing.

“That was the face.” Max said taking the flip from Bobbi and pointing it at Ricki and Bobbi. “What face would you do?”

“Well we didn’t have to do this but here comes the smolder.”
Bobbi said as her and Ricki did the smolder from the move Tangled, causing all the players to laugh.

“Ok enough with that.” Max said laughing as he covered Bobbi’s face with his hand.

“You just broke my smolder.” Bobbi said sadly while Ricki took the flip back and went around to each player to get their best smolder.

“Well the Flyers need to practice their smolders, so while they do that, continue being great.” Ricki said shutting off the flip.

The girls hung out with the players for a few more minutes until they had to leave and catch a plane.

Tweet from Bobbi

Another city, more friends, surprisingly great times in Philadelphia, even if @Max25Talbot broke my smolder #funtimes

Tweet from Ricki

Last night in the City of Brotherly Love with @BobbiHull9 before heading to Washington #neverinoneplacetoolong #roadtrip
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and Subscribe :)