Status: In Progress

The Beginning to the End

Penguins

Image




“Just shoot for the net if it feels right. Then hit the puck hard, then if you fight you know that you did something right, our team is real tight. You wanted that goal and we got s. We put on a show and we got it. Well my name is Sid they call me the Kid I don’t give a shit. And we skate like this. Take the puck and pass it to Malkin he can do his checkin better than Ovechkin. We’ve got the moves like Crosby. We’ve got the moves like Crosby. No one has moves like Crosby.”

*buzz, buzz, buzz*

“Ugh” Bobbi groans rolling over and grabbing her phone off of the nightstand noticing it was only 6:30 in the morning.

“Who is texting you at this hour?” Ricki asked with her sleep filled voice.

1 new text message form M. Staal

You should go to Crazy Mocha coffee shop while you are in Pittsburgh. It has great coffee, I go every time I am in town :)

“Marc Staal.” Bobbi said throwing her phone down and laying back down on the bed knowing she wouldn’t be able to fall back asleep.

“Well what did he want?” Ricki asked a couple minutes later when she too couldn’t fall back asleep.

“Just some coffee shop we should check out while we were in town.” Bobbi mumbled getting out of bed.

“He had to wake us up in order to do that?” Ricki questioned rolling over to grab her phone which she remembered to turn on silent last night. Her phone had the same text as Bobbi’s did. “Now that we are up we might as well go.”

“Yeah we can walk around a bit and then come back here and get ready for networking.” Bobbi yelled from the bathroom.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~

“Marc’s right this place does have great coffee.” Ricki as she and Bobbi sat down with their own specialty coffee.

“Yeah but he didn’t have to wake us up at such an ungodly hour.” Bobbi said taking a sip of her coffee.

“I swear all hockey players think is that since they are up everyone else is going to be up.” Ricki said as figure was suddenly looming over the table that the girls were sitting at.

“You must be Ricki and Bobbi.” The guy said as he took a seat in between the two.

“This is weird…my Staal senses weren’t tingling.” Bobbi said once she saw who sat down at the table with them.

“You have Staal senses?” Jordan asked.

“You don’t?” Ricki questioned right back.

“If I wasn’t sure you were Ricki and Bobbi before I am now, my brother’s description of you two was spot on.” Jordan said laughing.

“So Marc has talked about us?” Bobbi asked raising an eyebrow, Jordan nodded. “All good stuff I hope.”

“Uh…sure.” Jordan lied. “Anyways, how is the road trip treating you?" Jordan asked.

“Oh you know, hanging out, disrupting the peace, creating chaos everywhere we walk, the usual.” Ricki said quickly causing Jordan to laugh.

“What’s sad is I actually believe you.” Jordan smiled his award winning smile, Ricki and Bobbi just smirked. “So do you have time to go out to lunch with the rest of the team before you have to go networking?”

“Um, I guess we could change around our schedules but just so you know this is a lot of trouble for us.” Bobbi joked.

“Oh, I am so sorry we don’t have to go to lunch.” Jordan said back as he got up.

“Wait, no I was just kidding.” Bobbi said standing up and grabbing his arm.

“That’s what I thought.” Jordan smiled and pulled out his phone and handing it to Ricki. “I will text you when we get out of morning skate and where to meet.” He said as he grabbed his phone back and started walking towards the door. Before he left he quickly turned around “Stay out of trouble for a couple of hours, please.” He asked before he actually left.

“He wants us to stay out of trouble?” Bobbi asked.

“Well that’s obviously not going to happen.” Ricki said as she and Bobbie left the café.

“Hello guys, we made it to Pittsburgh in one piece last night. We had planned on sleeping in until we had to go to networking but someone I am not going to name names. *cough*Marc Staal*Cough* texted us at an ungodly hour of 6:30 in the morning to go check out a coffee shop.” Ricki said as her and Bobbi sat on a park bench.

“Don’t get us wrong, the place had great coffee but it would have been better at let’s say around noon.” Bobbi said quickly.

“However thanks to Marc, we got to meet his younger brother Jordan at said coffee shop. Though also thanks to Marc he may or may not be afraid of us due to stories he has heard. Oh well.” Ricki shrugged.

“It didn’t stop him from inviting us for lunch with the team.” Bobbi smiled at the thought of hanging out with the Pittsburgh Penguins, running her hand through Kris Letang’s hair, measuring Sidney Crosby’s ass.

“But until they are done with morning skate, we are just going to enjoy the Steel City. See you guys later, and be great.” Ricki signed off.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After a couple of hours of just walking around and window shopping Ricki got a text.

1 New text from Jordan Staal

Hey we are out of practice where are you guys?

Text to Jordan Staal

A block away from the coffee shop at Office Max.

1 New Text from Jordan Staal

What do you need at Office Max?

Text to Jordan Staal

Tape measure.

1 New Text from Jordan Staal

I am afraid to ask why you need a tape measure.

Text to Jordan Staal

It’s best that you didn’t know.

1 New Text from Jordan Staal

…now I am worried…but are you still meeting us for lunch?

Text to Jordan Staal

Yeah we are leaving Office Max now.

1 New Text from Jordan

Great, we are almost to Lidia’s it is right across from the coffee shop.

Ricki and Bobbi made the short walk over to the restaurant and were greeted by the hostess.

“Is it just the two of you today?” The hostess asked grabbing two menus from behind her.

“Actually we are supposed to meet a group of people here.” Bobbi said looking around for the tall blonde Pittsburgh Penguin.

“Ricki, Bobbi.” Jordan said coming around the corner. “We have been waiting for you.” He said leading the girls over to the table with the rest of the team, while the hostess gave the girls a death glare.

“Bobbi Ricki this is Evg-“ Jordan started to introduce the players.

“Jordan, we know who they are.” Ricki stated.

“Oh right, in that case. Guys this is Ricki and Bobbi, Ricki, Bobbi these are the guys.”

“Bonjour, belles dames.” Marc said in French before kissing both of our hands. “So I have heard all about you guys and of course you guys know about me, who wouldn’t?” he said cockily.

“What’s your name again?” Bobbi asked confused.

“Marc-Andre Fleury.” Flower stated in his ‘duh’ voice.

“Hmmm, the name sounds sort of familiar but I can’t put a finger on it, does it sound familiar to you Bobbi?” Ricki asked.

“Sort of, but it just sounds like a name I have heard in passing.” Bobbi answered. Jordan just stood back and watched the whole ordeal go down and laughed.

“What are you laughing at Gronk?” Flower asked upset.

“Nothing, Flower,” Jordan said quickly stopping his laughter. “Bobbi there is a seat by Tanger if you would like to sit down.” He gestured to Kris Letang.

Bobbi slowly looked over to where Kris was sitting and looking over at the girls. She would take a step forward and pause for a little while before taking another step forward.

“Go on Bobbi, go sit down.” Ricki said giving her a little shove towards Kris before she took a seat in between Jordan and Geno. Bobbi however still made her way slowly over to Kris.

“She alright?” Geno asked Ricki.

“Yeah, she is just freaking out because she is within five feet of Kris Letang’s hair.” Upon hearing what Ricki said Kris pulled out his beanie and put it back on covering up his wonderful hair.

Finally Bobbi sat down next to Kris. “Hey” Kris said shyly.

“I love your hair.” Bobbi blurts out completely embarrassing herself. “I am sorry I didn’t mean to say that out loud.”

Kris smiled slightly as he took off his beanie. “Thanks I have grown to love it too.”

“Can I touch?” Bobbi asked hopeful. Instead of replying Kris grabbed Bobbi’s hand and brought it up to his hair and ran her hand through it. “I think I have died and gone to heaven.” Bobbi mumbled so only Kris could here.

“Well I am glad you think that fondly of my hair.” Kris smiled before the waitress came around and took their order.

“So how long are you here for?” Geno asked as we waited for our food to arrive.

“We leave tomorrow.” Ricki said.

“Why are you leaving so soon?” Tyler Kennedy asked from across the table.

“We have to be at Columbus’ game on the 27th.” Ricki answered.

“But you only got here yesterday.” Matt Cooke stated.

“Yeah, we wish we had a little bit more time in each city, but I don’t think many cities can survive the two of us for longer than a couple of days.” Bobbi answered coming out of the shock of touch Kris’ hair.

“So what city did you just come from?” Flower asked finally getting over his bruised ego.

“Washington.” Ricki responded instantly.

Just like what happened in Washington the entire Penguins team booed, except Flower tossed his napkin at Ricki’s face.

“Speaking of Washington Ovechkin left a message but we don’t understand what it means.” Bobbi said turning her attention to Geno. “Do you think you can translate the message?” She asked taking out the flip and showing Geno the video with Ovechkin.

Geno laughed at the video before telling the two girls that he couldn’t translate it.

“Wait you can’t speak Russian.” Bobbi asked confused.

“I can it’s just that I am not supposed to tell.” Geno answered with a smirk.

“Well this sucks.” Bobbi said looking around the table. "Where is Crosby?”

“He wasn't able to make it. He had to deal with some things.” Jordan responded.

“Ah in other word he couldn’t break his superstitious routine.” Ricki stated as she took a bite of the meal that was just placed in front of her.

“Yup, that’s exactly what he meant.” James Neal said before he dug into his own meal. The table shut up instantly after that as they all ate, after a little while when everyone was done they all stood up.

“Go have your wonderful naps.” Bobbi said to the guys as they were about to depart.

“Will we see you at the game tonight?” Kris asked hopeful.

“Of course,” Ricki said “what else is there to do in Pittsburgh other than going to a Penguins game.”

“True that.” Jordan said giving Ricki a hug before leaving.

Tweet from Ricki

Had a fun time at lunch with the Pens @BobbiHull9 died when she was able to touch @Tanger_58 hair. #shedied #sheisneverwashingthathandagain

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“And here is our last stop,” Jennifer Bullano said as we got back to her office. “Sorry about the delay earlier.” She apologized for being late earlier.

“That’s alright,” Ricki said looking at the clock on the wall noticing that fans were already being let into the building.

“You can enter right through here again to change, so you won’t have to deal with the crowds.” She smiled at the girls giving them their passes.

“Thank you” Bobbi said before Jennifer left the office. The girls quickly left to go to their cars and grab their change of clothes. They didn’t have a chance to wish the boys good luck before the game because of how late it already was, but at least they made it to their seats before puck drop.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“That was a great game.” Ricki said as her and Bobbi sat in their seats waiting for the majority of the Penguins fans to leave the arena.

“Yeah it was, I can’t believe that every single player who scored a goal tonight pointed to us after.” Bobbi said as she stood up and started to make our way down to the locker room.

“Oh my god” Ricki mumbled under her breath causing Bobbi to look at her, but Ricki was just staring straight ahead at something with her mouth agape. In order to know what Ricki was looking at Bobbi took her fingers and followed her line of vision until she found out what she was looking at.

“That is the best ass I have ever seen.” Bobbi said quietly pulling out the flip. “Well guys we were just minding our own business when we saw this.” Bobbi said into the camera before turning it showing the sight of Sidney Crosby’s ass in tight spandex pants as he walked down the hall way shaking his hips...with those god awful yellow crocs.

“I just thought you guys would like to see that beautiful sight. But until next time be great.” Bobbi said shutting off the flip before looking over at Ricki.

“You thinking what I’m thinking?” Ricki asked, Bobbi just nodded in response. “We’ll go on the count of three.”

“One, two, three” the girls yelled at the same time before sprinting off ahead.

“Good game tonight.” They said as they slapped Sid on the ass and took off as fast as they could to the locker room before Crosby could even comprehend what just happened. Flower was outside of the locker room when they ran past him and laughing because he just watched the whole thing go down.

“Hey guys.” Jordan said as the two burst into the room.

“Save us.” Ricki said as she hid behind Jordan and Bobbi hid behind Geno.

“What did you guys do?” Jordan asked worried.

“We touched the butt.” Bobbi said laughing.

“You did what?” Geno asked as Flower entered the locker room still laughing from the expression on Crosby’s face.

“We violated Sidney Crosby.” Ricki said ducking as the door opened and Sidney Crosby walked in the locker room in shock.

“Hey Sid are you alright?” Cooke asked noticing the light pink coloring on Sidney’s cheeks.

“Uh yeah, I just hand the strangest thing happen to me.” He answered before describing the experience. When he finished he noticed that Jordan was standing in front someone. “Who’s that behind you?” Sidney asked Jordan.

“Have you met Ricki?” Jordan said turning around and picking up Ricki and setting her down in front of him. This caused Bobbi to laugh before she realized that Geno stepped away from her so now Sidney could see her as well. “And that is Bobbi.”

“It’s nice to meet you.” Sidney said in his dealing with fans voice.

“Same” Ricki said once she realized that he didn’t know Bobbi and her were the ones who slapped his ass.

“Isn’t there something else you have to say?” Jordan asked giving her a look.

“Not that I know of no.” Ricki smiled back which earned her a glare.

“Say you’re sorry.” Jordan said in a stern voice.

“No” Ricki and Bobbi pouted.

“Girls apologize.” Jordan said again.

“No you can’t make me.” Bobbi pouted.

“Besides we have nothing to be sorry for.” Ricki said but Jordan gave her an even bigger glare.

“Ricki, Bobbi, apologize!” he said.

“Fine!” The girls said together.

“we’resorryweviolatedyou” the girls mumbled.

“What?” Sidney asked not understanding.

“We’resorryweviolatedyou.” They mumbled again.

“What?” Sidney asked still not understanding.

“We’re sorry weviolatedyou.” The girls said a little bit more clearly.

“What?” Sidney said getting a little bit frustrated.

“We’re sorry we violated you.” Ricki and Bobbi yelled now turning red.

“Y-you were the ones who slapped my ass?” Sid asked as he turned as red as a tomato. Flower just burst out laughing again so hard that he fell on the floor just about peeing his pants.

“Do I want to know?” Vero asked walking in and seeing her fiance on the floor dying of laughter.

“They...slapped…Sidney’s….ass!” Flower panted in between laughing fits as he pointed at Ricki and Bobbi. Vero looked over at the two girls and laughed.

“Good job guys.” She smiled at them.

“Thanks” Bobbi said uncrossing her arms and seeing that the flip was still in her hand. “Uh oh.”

“What?” Sidney asked.

“I forgot to turn the flip off and caught that whole thing on tape.” Bobbi explained causing Sidney to politely reach out to get the flip but Flower beat him to it and played the video for Vero. He ended up rolling on the floor laughing again.

“So... is this a bad time to ask for a picture?” Ricki asked Sidney who rolled his eyes.

“Fine.” He sighed causing Ricki and Bobbi to go over to him while Vero took the picture.

“Wait one more.” Bobbi said as Sidney began to walk away causing him to stop. Vero quickly took a picture of Sidney’s ass with the tape measure right beside it.

“Really?” Sidney asked completely embarrassed again.

“We have to let our viewers know how big your ass really is.” Bobbi explained.

“Besides you’re not the only player we are doing this too, Jonathan Toews is going to get the check too, and then we can see whose ass is bigger.” Ricki smiled.

“Oh god.” Sidney said walking away not being able to take any more of this madness.

“I expect a copy of the video.” Marc tells the girls as he comes up from behind them showered and dressed.

“Of course.” Bobbi smiled at him before looking over at Kris who just finished getting dressed. Bobbi quickly pulled out the flip and turned it on just in time to get Kris running his hand through his hair as Bobbi let out a sound like a chorus of angels singing which caused Kris too look at her.

“So how did Sidney’s ass feel?” Kris asked.

“OH you know firm, but it didn’t feel as nearly as good as your hair.” Bobbi replied making Kris laughed as he ran his hand through his hair again and Bobbi letting out the noise angels make.

“Kris, will you answer a few questions?” Bobbi asked all sweet.

“Sure, under one condition.” Kris said.

“And what is the condition?” Bobbi asked curious.

“You and I get a late night dinner.” Kris smiled causing Bobbi to blush.

“Done.” Bobbi said pointing the flip back on Kris. “So Kris this is a question that girls around the world would like to know the answer too.” Kris just nodded. “What type of conditioner do you use?”

Kris laughs “Yeah, I can’t answer that.” He said.

“Is it Vive Pro? The hair care for men, which transforms thinned-out hair to thicker and fuller with Daily Thickening Shampoo or Daily Thickening 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner. Quickly clean and condition hair and skin at once with Absolute Clean Hair and Body wash.” Bobbi said as if she was advertising product.

“No” Kris said shocked at her sudden outburst of conditioner knowledge.

“Is it Gorgeous Volumizing Conditioner? Gorgeous Volumizing Conditioner moisturizes while volumizing limp, lifeless hair. Give your hair luscious volume with this lightweight conditioner that leaves hair healthy-looking and shiny.” Bobbi asks again.

“No.” Kris states. Bobbi just kept going through girly conditioners until Kris finally gave in. “Fine, I use Herbal Essences.” He said putting his hands up in defeat.

“Really?” Bobbi questions.

“Yes.” Kris stated and Ricki took the camera away from Bobbie while Kris gave her a thankful glance.

“So Jordan Staal, what does your mother drink?” Ricki asked once she fixated the camera on Jordan.

“Uh, lemonade?” Jordan answered after a few seconds of just staring at Ricki.

“Hmm, interesting…” Ricki said pausing before asking “Is this lemonade homemade or store bought?”

“Store bought.” Jordan answered still completely confused as to why Ricki would be asking about what this mother drank.

“What brand of lemonade?” Ricki asked again.

“I am not sure, but why do you want to know?” Jordan asked.

“Just wanted to see if what your mother drank gave her three perfect sons.” Ricki answered smirking.

“Three there are four of us.” Jordan replied.

“I know but Jared, Marc, and Eric are the perfect ones.” Ricki responded.

“I’m not perfect?” Jordan questioned as he got up from sitting by his locker.

“Nope.” Ricki said before taking off running away from Jordan but ran right into Sidney.

“Sorry Sid.” Ricki quickly said as she stepped behind him for protection.

“It’s ok,” he said before he realized he was blocking Jordan from getting to Ricki. “What did you do now?”

“I called his three brothers perfect but not him.” Ricki replied.

“At least you didn’t violate him.” Sidney said causing Ricki’s face to go completely red.

“True that.” Jordan said backing off just enough so Ricki thought it was safe to step around Sidney, but once she did Jordan reached for her again.

“You can’t touch this” Ricki yelled as she just nearly escaped Jordan’s grasp and ran back into the locker room this time right into Geno.

“Stop chasing her Gronk, she is no animal.”Geno said protecting Ricki.

“This is not over.” Jordan said walking away.

“So, Geno, how much wood can a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?” Ricki asked a tongue twister causing Geno to look confused.

“I don’t understand the question.” Geno asked a few seconds later after trying and deciphering what Ricki said.

“How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?” Ricki asked again this time slower.

“I don’t know.” Geno said completely stumped.

“Well we will take Geno out of his misery and go find Bobbi so she can answer it.” Ricki said looking around the room for Bobbi.

“Bobbi left.” Flower said coming up next to Ricki. “She and Kris went out on a date, but she left you the car.” He smiled.

“Oh, god, please don’t let anything happen to Kris.” Ricki said out loud. “But now who is going to answer the woodchuck question?”

“I can.” Flower said excitedly. “If a woodchuck could chuck wood a wood chuck would chuck wood but since a woodchuck can’t chuck wood why would a woodchuck chuck wood?”

“Beautifully put.” Ricki said to Flower. “On that note, see you soon guys and be great.” Ricki said turning off the flip.

“You leaving?” Geno asked.

“Yeah, I am wiped and we have to leave tomorrow.” Ricki said to the cute Russian.

“What time you leaving?” Geno asked.

“Early afternoon.” Ricki stated knowing that she wanted to sleep in a little bit.

“Good then you can go to brunch with us.”

“Sounds like a plan, I will let Bobbi know when she gets back to the room.” I smiled at Geno.

“See you tomorrow at 11 then.” He said before he left.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

When Ricki got back to the room Bobbi wasn’t back from being on a date with Kris yet, but that was to be expected.

Text from Matt Martin

How is the Steel City treating you?

Text from Ricki Martin

Oh you know I can’t complain :) caused a lot of havoc but what is really new.

Text from Matt Martin

Seems like you like it there.

Text from Ricki Martin

Eh, I have liked it everywhere I have gone so far.

Text from Matt Martin

So do you have any idea where you are going to choose yet?

Text from Ricki Martin

Nope, I have many cities left to see.

Text from Matt Martin

I like it when you were here, I haven’t had so much fun with one person before.

Text from Ricki Martin

I had fun there too.

Text from Matt Martin

So you should choose here.

Text from Ricki Martin

We will see. How have you been?

Text from Matt Martin

Good, hockey, hockey, hockey.

Text from Ricki Martin

That sounds like a pretty good life.

Text from Matt Martin

It is :) I am so glad I was able to play this sport professionally.

Text from Ricki Martin

Yeah I bet you are. Well I have to catch some zzz’s I will ttyl.

Text from Matt Martin

Bye :)

Ricki finished her conversation as the door opened and Bobbi came into the room.

“How was your date?” Ricki asked immediately.

“Oh god it was so good.” Bobbi said as she thought back on her date which just ended with him walking her up to the door and giving her a kiss goodnight.

“Yeah, good enough to work here?” Ricki asked knowing how hard it was going to be to make a decision.

“I don’t know, but we did talk about that.” Bobbi said and Ricki gave her a look telling her to continue. “Well he said that I should go to where my heart would take me and he understands if it isn’t Pittsburgh but he still wants to be friends.

“Aww” Ricki said as she laid down letting sleep overtake her exhaustion.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

When Ricki and Bobbi woke up the next day they quickly packed up the car before heading over to meet the Pens at the diner.

“Bobbi” Kris said getting up as soon as the two girls entered the diner.

“Hey Kris.” Bobbi replied slightly blushing as he gave him a hug, while Bobbi walked over to Crosby.

“You’re not going to violate me again are you?” Sid joked, feeling a bit more comfortable with the girls now.

“No Sid, I won’t touch your ass again unless you want me too.” Ricki smirked but set down a piece of paper down in front of Sid.

“What is this?” Sid asked curious as he picked up the piece of paper and started reading it.

“This is a contract, it states that Bobbi and I won’t put the video of us slapping your ass and embarrassing you online and if we do you can have our soul.” Ricki explained causing Sid to quickly sign the paper.

“She said she wouldn’t put it online but she didn’t say she wouldn’t give it to me.” Flower laughed as he waived the cd around that Bobbi just gave him.

The rest of brunch went fast and was filled with laughs and stories. By the time the girls had to leave their sides were hurting from laughing so hard.

“I am so glad my brother told me about you guys.” Jordan said as he was saying goodbye. “Even if you kept picking on me.” He said wrapping Bobbi and then Ricki into a big Staal hug.

When all the goodbyes were done the girls got into the car and headed off to a new adventure.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and Subscribe....

:)