Status: In Progress

The Beginning to the End

Blackhawks

Image

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch=sEXHeTcxQy4[/youtube]


“Well, you must be a girl with shoes like that She said, “you know me well” I’ll see you and little Steven and Joana ‘Round the back of my hotel, oh yeah. Someone said you was asking after me. But I know you best as a blagger. I said, “Tell me your name, is it sweet?” She said, “My boy it’s Dagger,” oh yeah”


“Hello Chi-town, The Windy City, Chicago.” Ricki basically yelled into the flip with a British accent.

“What Ricki means is that we safely made it to Chicago.” Bobbi explained to the audience in a British accent as well.

“That is correct we are in Chicago which means one thing.” Ricki paused.

“It’s time to go bird watching.” The girls said at the same time with an evil smirk as they pulled out their binoculars.

“Now guys this is a special kind of bird so we have to be quiet if we get close to one of them because we don’t want to scare them off.” Bobbi explained as she put her binoculars on and started looking around.

“Alright guys we are starting our search here at Millennium Park.” Ricki said as she turned the camera to the ball, while Bobbi looked through the binoculars at the ball.

“Are you guys looking for something?” A man asked curious as to why a girl was looking into the mirror ball with binoculars.

“Oh, no sir we are just bird watching.” Bobbi said.

“Your bird watching in a big city?” the guy asked not believing them.

“Where else would you bird watch?” Ricki questioned.

“There are no strange birds in the city though.” The guy said.

“We know, we aren’t looking for strange birds, we are just looking for hawks.” Ricki said before pausing.

“Blackhawks” Ricki and Bobbi said at the same time in their British accents.

“Are you serious?” the guy asked figuring out what they were actually looking for.

“As serious as a heart attack.” Bobbi stated before the man walked away.

“Now guys we don’t see any Blackhawks in this vicinity but we aren’t going to give up hope yet. We will let you guys know when we come close. But for now be great!” Ricki signed off.

“You thinking what I am thinking?” Bobbi asked.

“I think so.” Ricki smirked before her and Bobbi took off to their next destination.

A few minutes later Ricki and Bobbi made it to their destination. “Hey guys we are back, but now we have found the nest.” Bobbi said into the camera before turning it around and showing the United Center.

“We haven’t seen any Blackhawks yet, however they do have to come home sometime.” Ricki said just as the door of the UC opened and someone walked out.

“Breaking news everyone, the mother hen has left the nest.” Bobbi said as she immediately recognized the player.

“We know this is the mother hen because of the backside.” Ricki explained as more Blackhawks started leaving the nest. All of the hawks left their cars in the parking lot and started heading in the same direction.

“Now that we have found the Hawks it is in our best interest to observe the lifestyles of the Hawks. But don’t worry we will report back to you when we finish our notes.” Bobbi said as she and Ricki started to follow the players.

“Until then, stay great.” Ricki said as Bobbi turned off the camera.

“I feel like we're stalking them.” Bobbi said as the girls stayed far enough behind the group of hockey players so they wouldn’t get noticed but close enough so they could see who was who.

“I know I just want to break out into the creep dance.” Ricki said t-rexing her arms.

“Yup that totally wouldn’t make us look like total creepers.” Bobbi said sarcastically as the girls continued to follow the guys. “Ricki, are you hungry?” Bobbi asked when the boys walked into a small diner.

“Matter of fact I am” Ricki answered in her fake British accent.

“I think I know the perfect place.” Bobbi said as they walked into the diner and sat down at the only table available which was right next to the Blackhawks table.

“What can I get you two lovely ladies to drink?” An elderly lady asked coming up to the girls table.

Staying with the British theme, Ricki and Bobbi ordered their lemonades.

When the girls got their drinks the waitress then went over to take the Hawks order.

“Norma, you served those two girls before us. How could you?” Kaner asked in his fake shocked voice.

“Oh Patrick you know I love you boys but would you seriously make those two beautiful girls wait until a whole hockey team gets their food?”

“I guess not but they do look kind of familiar.” Kaner said as he glanced over to the girls as the girls overheard the entire conversation.

“I don’t think you know them sweetheart, they sound like they are from England.” Norma said before she went and got the boys their drinks.

The girls silently laughed at themselves because their fake British accents actually sounded like real British accents.

“Have you girls figured out what you want to eat?” Norma asked politely a few minutes later. The girls quickly ordered their food.

“That’s quite a big group you got over there.” Ricki commented before Norma left.

“Yeah they come in here all the time. They are really nice guys.” Norma replied in a motherly adoration tone.

“Do they work together or something?” Ricki asked trying to act like she didn’t know anything about the famous people sitting right next to her.

“Yeah they work right around the block at the United Center. They all play on the same hockey team together.” Norma explained cautiously.

“Is hockey a big thing here?” Bobbi asked.

“You could say that…everyone here is a fan of their team.” Norma said a little nervous that these girls may go after them because of them being famous.

“Oh, cool.” Bobbi played it off as if she really didn’t care.

Lunch passed pretty quickly. As the Blackhawks left, a couple of the guys gave them a nod before they left. Kane however hung back a bit and just stared at the girls. He couldn’t place where he saw these two girls before but he knew he saw them.

“Kaner, man, we don’t have all day.” Jonathan Toews said coming back into the diner. “Besides you’re probably scaring these two girls.” Jon stated when he noticed what was taking Pat so long.

“You’re right, sorry about that, I didn’t mean to freak you girls out.” Kaner apologized to Ricki and Bobbi.

“It’s alright” Ricki said before the boys walked out the door. Bobbi and Ricki quickly paid their bill and left so they could follow the boys back to the United Center.

However this time they didn’t go unnoticed. At one point Andrew Shaw stopped and pointed back toward the girls, saying something the rest of the team.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Did you two have fun today?” Ricki’s family friend Mrs. Wallen asked when the girls got back to the house late that night.

“Yes, we did, Chicago is a sweet city.” Ricki said.

“It is very nice.” Mrs. Wallen said before looking at her watch. “Well it’s getting late and I have a big day at work tomorrow. You girls have fun at the game and stay out of trouble.”

“Us get into trouble? Never!” Ricki said smiling causing Mrs. Wallen to laugh.

“Hey guys, we are back from our day of bird watching.” Bobbi said into the flip.

“We bird watched for a while. That is until the birds started to catch on and watch us back.” Ricki said as she thought back on the day.

“Luckily for us there is plenty to do in Chi-town.” Bobbi added.

“However now we have to go catch some z’s because we have networking in the morning.” Ricki said yawning.

“Be great.” Bobbi concluded as she shut off the flip.

Tweet from Ricki

Nothing says Chicago like bird watching! #funtimes #british

Tweet from Matt Martin

@RickiMartin7 Why do I feel worried? #watchoutChicago

Tweet from Ricki

@mattymarts17 It’s probably because you should worry. #alwayscreatinghavoc

Text from Matt Martin

So what did you really do in Chi-town today?

Text from Ricki

I really went bird watching…but not in the normal way.

Text From Matt Martin

I don’t even want to know do I?

Text from Ricki

Probably not! :)

Text from Matt Martin

You stalked the Hawks didn’t you?

Text from Ricki

…maybe…

Text from Matt Martin

Oh good, that’s not creepy or anything.

Text from Ricki

Well it was intended to be creepy. ;)

Text from Matt Martin

…At least you didn’t creep on me!

Text from Ricki

Who says I didn’t?

Text from Matt Martin

Now that I am officially CREEPED out, have a good night.

Text from Ricki

Good night…oh by the way the boxers your wearing are hot!

Tweet from Matt Martin

Never underestimate @RickiMartin7 #officiallycreepedout

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Sorry to do this to you girls but I have an emergency meeting and I don’t have time to get your passes until after.” Dave Knickerbocker said.

“Oh no problem, we have our phones to keep us entertained.” Bobbi said causing Dave to smile before he hurried off.

“Well hello viewers, we are here at the United Center.” Bobbi said into the flip after a few minutes of just sitting on the couches by the offices.

“This time is different. This time we are actually inside the United Center.” Ricki said.

“That is correct but that’s because we just finished our networking and now we are just waiting for our passes. But we have plenty of time to kill before the game starts.” Bobbi says.

“There is nothing really to tell you about because nothing super exciting as gone down today...yet.” Ricki said.

“However the keyword is yet” Bobbi smirked.

“Yeah, but we have been on our best behaviors today.”

“Next time, we won’t be on our best behavior.” Bobbi added.

“But until then stay great!” Ricki said turning off the flip just as a lady with jeans and a zip up Blackhawks hoodie came in and sat down on the couch right next to the girls.

“So who do you think is going to win tonight the Hawks or the Islanders?” Bobbi asked Ricki after a few moments of silence. Ricki’s jaw just about dropped she couldn’t believe how she forgot that Matt was in town last night when she was texting him.

“I am going to have to go with the Hawks on this one. The season has started out kind of slow but Tazer is starting to get hot. He has a plus 8 rating. In only 25 games Toews has 24 points, which are made up of 13 goals and 11 assists.” Ricki stated.

“But the Islanders just played really well in the past two games, especially with their last win against the Sabres.” Bobbi defended the Islanders.

“But the Blackhawks are unbeatable especially now that Q is putting Kaner back on Tazer’s line.” Ricki argued her side as a guy about their age came out of one of the office hallways.

“Ricki, Bobbi?” The guy asked the two girls who simply nodded. “Dave sent me to give you two these because the meeting is going to take longer than he thought.” Ricki and Bobbi stood up and grabbed the passes which had a swipe card attached so they could get around the building without any problems.

“Thank you.” Ricki said to the guy.

“No problem and good luck with the rest of your trip. I follow you on twitter.” The guy said before heading down the hallway to the office he just came out of.

Once the girls got their passes they decided to head out to go change and get ready for the game and hang out in the stands. But their plans quickly changed when they heard their names being called.

“Bobbi, Ricki wait up.” Josh Bailey and Matt Martin yelled down the hall.

“Hey guys long time no see.” Bobbi said as she and Ricki turned around and walked toward their Islander friends.

“Seriously, it has been way to long. You guys should just stop this road trip and work for the Islanders. Then you could travel with the team, that way you can see all the cities and still be able to hang out with the coolest guys you will ever meet.” Matt said as he engulfed Ricki into a hug and Bailey engulfed Bobbi into a hug.

“Egotistical much?” Ricki said laughing as she pulled away from the hug.

“Besides, depriving the rest of the league of us should be against the law.” Bobbi said smirking.

“Now who is being egotistical?” Josh Bailey shot back.

“I am just telling the truth.” Bobbi said.

“Sure you are.” Matt joked.

“Do you guys want to do another interview with us real quick before you have to get ready for your game?” Ricki asked pulling out her flip.

“Of course” Josh said while Matt pulled out his smart phone.

“Hey guys we're back. We just got our passes and were just wandering around the United Center and found a couple of things.” Ricki said into her flip.

“Hey! We are not things.” Matt complained.

“Keep telling yourself that.” Ricki joked causing Matt to put her in a head lock and ruffling her hair.

“Take it back.” Matt said as he kept the head lock on Ricki.

“Never” Ricki said as she freed herself from Matt.

“So Matt and Josh what have you been up too since we left you guys?” Bobbi said taking the camera away from Ricki who now was trapped up against the wall by Matt.

“Not much, our lives have been pretty boring. Especially without you girls crazy shenanigans.” Josh laughed as he watched Ricki try and escape.

“Shenanigans, we don’t have any shenanigans!” Ricki protested finally getting free.

“Josh and I are just going to go bird watching then.” Matt said after he took out his phone and started recording the girls.

The girls burst out laughing. “Ok so maybe we do some crazy things but your lives would suck without us.” Bobbi replied when she caught her breath after laughing so hard.

“Our lives would be normal.” Josh said.

“Ah but what is normal?” Ricki asked.

“Normal is…well normal…Okay what is with the questions that are impossible to answer?” Matt said trying to answer.

“We like to stump hockey players, it’s a hobby of ours.” Ricki smiled as Bobbi looked at her watch.

“Do you boys want to close this out?” Bobbi asked.

“Sure” Matt said before they concluded. “This is Matt Martin”

“And I am Josh Bailey” Josh said.

“And we would like everyone to stay great.” They said together as Bobbi turned off the flip.

“I hate to cut this short but we have to go get ready before we get yelled at by our captain.” Josh said pulling the girls in for a group hug.

“Until next time,” Matt said pulling Bobbi into a hug before pulling Ricki into a hug and whispering “I miss you” before kissing her cheek and leaving.

Once the boys were out of sight, the girls turned around to head back the way they were going before they were interrupted.

“Excuse me” somebody said as they knocked on the door which led to the offices, it was the lady who was waiting on the couch next to them earlier. Ricki and Bobbi opened the door and walked into the hallway. “One of you forgot your purse and I didn’t want anything to happen to it.”

“Oh thank you so much, um.” Bobbi said trying to figure out the ladies name.

“Andrée” the woman answered.

“Thank you so much Andrée” Bobbi repeated.

“You’re welcome.” Andrée replied pausing before she asked a question. “Do you work here?”

“Actually we don’t.” Bobbi said which gave Andrée a confused expression. So Ricki explained the whole road trip.

“We thought you actually worked here.” Ricki said when she finished her explanation.

“No actually my son works here I am just waiting for him to bring me my pass and tickets.” Andrée said.

“Oh, who is your son?” Bobbi asked curiously.

“He is…” she started but then stopped when she saw a guy walking up behind the girls. “Oh here he comes now.” She said pointing at the man. Both of the girls turned around and saw none other than Jonathan Toews walking towards us.

Ricki and Bobbi both mentally started freaking out.

“Sorry it took so long Maman.” Jon said once he got to his mom and kissed her cheek.

“It’s all right I found these two wonderful young ladies to talk too.” Andrée said pointing to us.

“Do I know you?” Jon said when he looked over to Ricki and Bobbi.

“Trust me I would have remembered meeting you.” Bobbi said.

“I swear we met somewhere or saw you somewhere before.” He said with a look of confusion.

“Jonathan you are being very rude.” Andrée said.

“Sorry Maman.” Jon apologized to his mother before looking over at the girls again. “Hi I am Jonathan Toews.” He said sticking out his hand and shaking Bobbi’s.

“I am Bobbi.” Bobbi said quickly introducing herself. Jon turned to Ricki but Ricki just stood their speechless. “And the girl who never usually shuts up is Ricki.” Bobbi said introducing her.

“These two girls are road tripping to every hockey city and networking to see which team they want to work with.” Andrée explained and Jon just gave her a 'they-are-probably-just-road-tripping-to-see-how-many-hockey-players-they-can-sleep-with-look.'

“Oh honey they are defiantly not puck bunnies.” Andrée said causing to make Jon blush because he didn’t expect her to say it out loud. “You should have heard Ricki rattle off your stats and actually know what she was talking about.” Andrée explained more.

“Really, you know my stats?” Jon asked Ricki who simply nodded.

“You know I should keep you around. It's nice when she's quiet.” Bobbi said causing Jon to laugh.

“Shut up Bobbi.” Ricki said shoving Bobbi.

“She speaks.” Jon said amazed.

“Sorry, I don’t mean to seem like fan girl or anything but I have been following you since you were at SSM.” Ricki said quickly.

“You have been following me since then?” he asked really shocked now.

“Yeah...I am kind of obsessed with hockey.” Ricki said blushing.

“You want to know a secret?” Jon asked but before Ricki could reply he leant down and whispered to her “I am kind of obsessed with hockey too.” He said in all seriousness.

“So Captain Serious has jokes.” Ricki said laughing.

“A few.” He shrugged. “So are you guys going to the game?” He asked glancing at Bobbi before looking back at Ricki.

“Yeah, we were just headed to get changed for the game. We don’t want to wear our networking clothes for a hockey game.” Bobbi said.

“Well then I will let you guys go.” He said. “Hopefully I will see you two soon.” He smiled before he left.

Ricki and Bobbi quickly got their clothes from the car and found a place to change. Ricki was so shocked she actually met one of her favorite hockey players. She admired his stick-handling skills, speed, creativity with the puck, determination, work ethic, and above all else his seriousness about the game.

“Hey what are the two British girls doing here?” Patrick Sharp asked when the girls walked back into the United Center.

“We are not British.” Bobbi stated instantly regretting going ‘bird’ watching yesterday.

“I knew I knew you from somewhere.” Jon said coming out of the locker room in only his under gear.

“You thought we had met before, but we never actually met.” Bobbi reasoned.

“So you are the British girls from yesterday.” Jon said tricking Bobbi into admitting that it was them.

“Damn” Bobbi muttered.

“Yeah, we were just having some fun.” Ricki said.

“But you were following us!” Sharpie said.

“Technically we were bird watching.” Ricki countered.

“Bird watching? We are in the middle of the city” Jon said confused.

“Toe-ez she doesn’t mean actual bird watching.” Sharpie laughed because he understood how the girl’s brains worked.

“You have beauty AND brains.” Bobbi told Sharpie who just smirked.

“I am so confused.” Jon whined a little bit.

“It’s ok Jon you will get it sooner or later.” Ricki said patting his arm as Kaner burst through the locker room door.

“Where did Toe—“ Kaner started before he saw the girls. “Ricki and Bobbi.” Kaner stated not finishing his other sentence.

“Wait, you know them?” Jon asked.

“Remember when I told you I recognized them yesterday?” Kaner said.

“Yeah I do.” Jon answered.

“Well it’s because I follow these two girls on twitter.” Kaner explained.

“Wait, you follow us?” Bobbi asked shocked.

“Yeah, Segs texted me when you guys left Boston and he told me all about you guys.” Kaner said.

“What exactly did he say about us?” Bobbi asked raising an eyebrow.

“He told me to be careful around you two,” Kane paused to gauge the girls’ reaction. “But he also told us that even though you may create havoc and chaos everywhere you go it is worth every minute of it.”

“Well that surely sounds like us.” Ricki smirked causing Kane to laugh.

“So you guys really aren’t puck sluts.” Jon stated.

“No, we actually got job offers for every team. However every offer wasn’t until next season and we couldn’t choose which team to go to so we decided to make it our last hoorah before entering the real world.” Bobbi explained more why they were doing the road trip.

“That’s so cool.” Jon said, relieving that these girls really aren't puck bunnies.

“Yeah, we have met a lot of new friends on the way that we never expected to meet.” Ricki said.

“New friends like us?” Kaner asked really hopeful.

“Kaner, do you want to be our friend?” Bobbi joked with him. Kane nodded his head up and down rapidly, just like a little kid.

“I think you broke our Little Peek-A-Boo.” Sharpie said before smacking the back of Kaner’s head to make him stop.

“Dude, you want to be friends with them. If you’re not your life would be completely boring, kind of like Captain Serious’ life.” Kane said.

“Aww, Tazer has a boring life.” Ricki joked giving Jon a little nudge with her elbow.

“I do not!” Toews defended himself.

“Then tell us Toe-ez, when was the last time you did something unexpected?” Sharpie asked.

Jon blushed trying to think of something. “That’s what I thought.” Sharpie smirked causing Jon to quickly grab Ricki and kiss her.

“Ow, ow!” Kane and Sharpie yelled before Bobbi yelled “Oh Captain, my Captain,” as Jon and Ricki continue to kiss. After a few moments they finally pulled apart when Brent Seabrook came out of the locker room.

“Get some Captain.” Seabs yelled.

“Oh my god, I am so sorry. I don’t know what came over me.” Jon said as he pulled away from Ricki. Both of them were as red as the home jersey Kaner was wearing.

Ricki just nodded, still shocked at what had just happened.

“Hate to break the lovers up but we do have a game to get ready for.” Seabs said. Jon gave Ricki an apologetic look before he headed back to the locker room.

“Are you going to come back after the game?” Kaner asked Bobbi and Ricki.

“Of course.” Bobbi said since Ricki couldn’t speak yet.

“Good, Toe-ez will be happy to see Ricki again.” Sharpie said causing Ricki to turn a shade darker.

“Holy shit Ricki, you just had a mini make out session with Jonathan Toews.” Bobbi said once the girls got to their seats which were located right in-between the benches.

“I.” Ricki started to hyperventilate. “Just…kissed…Jonathan…Toews!” Bobbi handed her a paper bag to breathe into.

Once Ricki’s breathing evened out Bobbi spoke again. “So...is he a good kisser?” Ricki grabbed the bag and started breathing into it again. “Well I am going to take that as a yes.” Bobbi laughed.

“Take the best kiss you have ever had and multiply it by a billion.” Ricki said once she found her voice.

“Damn.” Bobbi said just as fans started to trickle into their seats.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Those were some nice paper bags you two had.” A freshly showered Kane said as he ushered the girls into the locker room.

“We wouldn’t have had to use them if you didn’t go into a shootout.” Ricki complained.

“Hey, at least we won.” Kaner said.

“Yeah” Sharpie agreed as Tazer came out of the showers with only a towel covering him. “Yo, Toe-ez,” Sharpie yelled causing Jon to look over and he instantly blushed when he saw Ricki before quickly grabbing his clothes and headed to the showers to change.

“Why are you embarrassed to change in front of two gorgeous girls?” Crawford asked when a fully dressed Toews emerged.

“I was just being polite.” Toews blushed.

“Polite? Didn’t you practically rape this poor girls mouth before the game?” Duncan Keith spoke up.

“I did not rape her mouth. I just kissed her unexpectedly.” Jon defended himself.

“Let’s ask Ricki for her opinion on this one.” Sharpie said.

“He didn’t rape my mouth.” Ricki stated, rolling her eyes.

“Thank you.” Jon said throwing his hands up in the air.

“But he did show off for Ricki today.” Seabs said talking about Jon’s two goals and assist during regulation and his game winning shoot out goal.

“He just had a really good game.” Ricki said trying to make it not about her.

“Oh no Ricki, you are defiantly his good luck charm.” Kaner said which earned him a smack from Jon.

“So Bobbi, how many more cities do you guys have left?” Jon asked trying to get the conversation off of him and Ricki.

“21 to go.” she said pulling out the flip.

“You have a long way to go then.” Jon stated the obvious and Bobbi just nodded.

“Is it time for your famous postgame interviews?” Kaner asked noticing the flip in Bobbi’s hand.

“If you guys agree to the interviews.” Ricki said.

“Of course we agree!” Kaner yelled. “Do me first!” he said quickly after, causing the girls to laugh because of the dirty reference, “I didn’t mean it that way.” Kane said blushing.

“Sure you didn't.” Bobbi said as she turned on the flip.

“Hey guys, Ricki and Bobbi here in the Blackhawks locker room, after their 5-4 win over the Islanders in a shootout.” Bobbi said before turning the flip on Ricki.

“Unfortunately our bird watching yesterday did not go unnoticed. The ‘birds’ recognized us today in the hallway.” Ricki said before Toews yelled in the background.

“We were the birds you were watching?”

“Now he gets it.” Sharpie yelled.

“ Anyhow, I am here with a very excited Patrick Timothy Kane.” Bobbi said turning the camera back on herself and Kane.

“What up.” Kaner said into the flip with a fist pump.

“So Patrick you told me earlier that Tyler Seguin told you to follow us.” Bobbi stated.

“Yeah, Segs thought you were the coolest people that he has ever met.” Kaner said.

“Well it’s the truth.” Bobbi smiled. “Now what our friends back home want to see is the Kaner shuffle and we have the best music for your famous dance.” Bobbi said as Ricki turned on Sexy and I Know it. Kaner started to do his shuffle but then went into the LMFAO dance. Bobbi and Ricki burst out laughing when wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, yeah! came on.

“Please don’t quit your day job.” Bobbi said once her laughter died down.

“No promises.” He smirked before breaking into more horrible dance moves which caused more laughter from Bobbi. Ricki took the flip away from Bobbi so she could continue interviewing other players.

“So Patrick Sharp, you and your lovely wife are expecting your first child.” Ricki stated.

“Yes and I can’t be more ecstatic.” Sharpie said with the biggest smile on his face.

“Well than answer me this.” Ricki started which made Sharpie give her a worried look. “If a baby’s leg pops out at 11:59pm but its head doesn’t come out until 12:01, which day was the baby born on?” Ricki asked.

“Well first off the baby’s head would come out first. Secondly the baby isn’t considered being born until the umbilical cord is cut, so I would have to go with the second day.” Patrick answered almost instantly.

“You defiantly have read your baby books.” Ricki said shocked.

“I can’t help it. This baby is my life and he or she isn’t even born yet.” Sharpie said with a look of pure happiness on his face.

“Patrick Sharp is going to be the best dad ever!” Ricki said before adding. “Except of course for mine and Bobbi’s dad.”

Bobbi stole the flip back from Ricki. “Brent Seabrook,”

“Hey.” Seabs said with a smirk and a little nod.

“So I have a very important question to ask you.” Bobbi said seriously.

“Go ahead and ask.” Brent replied as he prepared himself for the question.

“How come you never see a billboard being put up by the highway?”

“I haven't really thought about that. But come to think of it...I've never seen one being put up. That's really weird.” Seabs said stumped.

“Isn’t it? They just magically change out of nowhere.” Bobbi said before handing the flip back to Ricki.

“Hi Jonathan Toews.”

“Hello Ricki Martin.” Jon joked back as Bobbi came up behind him with the same tape measure they used on Crosby back in Pittsburgh.

“Whoa! What are you doing?” Jon moved away from Bobbi when he felt her hand brush against his ass.

“Well Jon, the hockey world has always wondered who has the biggest ass, Sidney Crosby or Jonathan Toews.” Ricki explained.

“Ooo, who won?” Sharpie asked excitedly from the background.

“I don’t know Jon moved away before I could read the measurement.” Bobbi said upset.

“We’ll help you out with that.” Kaner said as he and Sharpie grabbed Toews and held him still.

“So the audience is in suspense, whose ass is bigger?” Ricki asked when Bobbi finished measuring.

“Winning by only a half a centimeter is…” Bobbi paused for dramatic effect. “Jonathan Toews!” Everyone laughed and applauded.

“Jonathan Toews, you just won the biggest ass competition, what are you going to do next?” Ricki asked.

“Go find myself a rock and live under it.” Jon said with his arms crossed, his cheeks burning red from embarrassment.

“You heard it here first; Jonathan Toews wants to live under a rock.” Bobbi said into the flip.

“We're going to go help him find the prefect rock. So until next time, be great!” Ricki finished just as Andrée walked into the locker room.

“Just the people I wanted to see!” Andrée said once she saw Ricki and Bobbi, completely ignoring her son.

“Hello to you too Maman.” Jon said with a shake of the head.

“Oh hello Jon, I didn’t see you there.” She said before turning her attention back to Ricki and Bobbi. “What are you girls doing tomorrow?”

“Uh just hanging out and walking around the city.” Ricki answered.

“How would you girls like to go to the spa with me in the morning?” She asked really hopeful.

“We would love too.” Bobbi answered.

“Yey, this is so exciting!” she said giving them both a hug. “Alright, Jon will pick you up tomorrow at 9am.”

“I will?” Jon asked shocked.

“Yes, you will.” Andrée said in a stern mother voice. “But I am going head out now. I will see you two tomorrow.”

“My mom loves you two more than she loves me.” Jon pouted.

“We have that effect on people.” Ricki said with a smile which caused Jon’s heart to race. He was really surprised by how much his mother actually like these two girls. Especially since any friends of his that were girls she didn't like at all.

“See you tomorrow, at 9am sharp.” Bobbi said grabbing her jacket as she and Ricki started to head out.

“Wait!" Jon said quickly grabbing Ricki’s arm and pulling her to him which caused her to stumble a little bit and fall into his chest.

“Yes?” Ricki asked her voice shaking slightly.

“I need your number.” Jon said making no movement to push Ricki away.

“You do, do you?" Ricki asked, her own blush rising in her cheeks.

“Mhmm” Jon hummed.

“Why would you need that?” Ricki asked surprising herself with confidence she lacked a few moments ago.

“So I can make plans for a date with you tomorrow night.” He said smiling.

“A date?” Ricki asked shocked.

“Yeah and I need to know where you're staying so I can pick you up tomorrow morning.” He said finally pulling away from Ricki and handing her his phone to put her number in.

“Until tomorrow.” Jon said pulling her back into him and giving her a quick kiss surprising himself at how relaxed he is around her.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Tweet from Bobbi

Great game tonight by the Blackhawks @88PKane wasn’t too bad tonight either #shootout #heartattacks

Tweet from Ricki

What a great day! Life is full of surprises! #roadtrip #life

Tweet from Bobbi

@RickiMartin7 Somebody is in luv. #lol #crazy #loveyougirl

Tweet From Tyler Seguin

@BobbiHull9 @RickiMartin7 In luv with who? #DoNOTapprove

Tweet from Matt Martin

Agreed RT: @TylerSeguin92 @BobbiHull9 @RickiMartin7 In luv with who? #DoNOTapprove

Tweet from Ricki

I am not in luv! #unbelievable @TylerSeguin92 @mattymarts17 @BobbiHull9

~*~*~*~*~*~

The girls had a blast at the spa with Jonathan’s mom. She asked question after question about the girl’s road trip. But she also enlightened the girls with embarrassing stories of Jon when he was growing up.

By 8:00, Tazer arrived at the Ricki's aunt's house to pick Ricki up, while Bobbi was going to hang out with Kaner, Sharpie and Abby.

“Now have her back by 10.” Bobbi told Toews as they stood at the front door waiting for Ricki.

“10? It’s 8 now.” Jon said looking at his very expensive watch.

“Your right...have her back by 9:30.” Bobbi said.

“Hahahaha, very funny.” Jon laughed.

“...Who said I was joking?” Bobbi answered seriously as Ricki came down the stairs.

“You look beautiful. “Jon said.

“You don’t look so bad yourself.” Ricki replied, taking in Jon's appearance.

“Thanks.”

Jon escorted her to the car, being the polite gentleman Ricki knew his mother raised him to be.The two fell into an easy conversation as Jon drove to the restaurant.

“Ricki, I know we just met but...I really like you...a lot.” Jon said after dinner while they walked around Navy Pier.

“I like you too, Jon.” Ricki said.

“Why do I feel like there is a 'but' coming.” Jon said worried.

“Probably because there is.” Ricki said pausing for a moment to figure out how she was going to say this. “I can’t be in a relationship right now. I have no idea where I will be in a year from now. And I don’t want to choose a city based solely on a guy, especially if that guy is a player and could be traded.” Ricki explained.

“I understand,” Jon said depressed but knowing she was right. “But for now, can we just enjoy each other’s company?”

“Of course Toe-ez.” Ricki said with a slight smile causing Jon to groan at the use of Sharpies nickname.

“Bobbi’s going to kill me” Jon said as the clock struck midnight when they got back to the Wallens.

“Nah, she won’t because I'll just bring up Washington.” Ricki said smiling.

“Sounds like an interesting story.” Jon said.

“It is.” Ricki sighed as they got to the door.

“Good night Ricki.” Jon said taking a step closer to her, his hand caressing her cheek before giving Ricki a quick peck on the lips.

“See you tomorrow before we leave?” Ricki asked hopeful.

“Wouldn’t miss a chance to see you again.” Jon smiled before giving Ricki another quick kiss and leaving.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“I can’t believe you would torture us like this.” Kane said as he, Ricki, Bobbi, Sharp, Abby, and Toews walked into the best pie place in the world, Baker’s Square.

“Well Mr. Hockey player, you didn’t have to come.” Bobbi pointed out.

“But I wanted to hang out with you before you guys left.” Pat pouted.

“I am happy with where they chose to go.” Abby stated as she rubbed her baby bump. “I have been craving pie.”

“But we can’t eat pie.” Kane said gesturing to Toews and Sharpie.

“Speak for yourself. I am getting a piece of heaven as long as I am here.” Sharpie said.

“Really?” Kane asked.

“Wouldn’t kid about pie, Peek-A-Boo.” Sharp said before ordering a slice for Abby and himself.

“Can I get three turtle slices?” Jon said to the lady behind the counter.

“You’re even getting one?” Kane asked completely shocked.

“Sometimes you are allowed to break your diet Kaner.” Jon said before taking a huge bite of the Turtle pie.

“Screw it!” Kane said as he ordered a slice for himself. They all just sat and joked for a while as they ate their pies until it was time for Ricki and Bobbi to hit the road again.

“Your time in Chicago was too short.” Kaner complained.

“We'll see you again when we are in Minnesota.” Bobbi reminded him.

“Good!” Kaner said with a smile as he pulled Bobbi and Ricki in for a hug. Sharpie and Abby did the same.

“See you soon” Tazer said giving Ricki a hug and kissing her head before she and Bobbi got in the car to head to Detroit.

Tweet from Bobbi

Another city done, more friends made, harder to say goodbye every time. Now off to Detroit to see what kind of trouble we can get in there. #roadtrip #friends #goodbyessuck #begreat
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long for this update. Its been a busy couple of days with all these hockey games I keep going too :) Any way this one is pretty long so enjoy :)