Invisible

A Journal

Alone. Wasted. Withered. Beaten.
All things no one should ever feel…… but Skye did.
She told no one. She was known as the klutz for the black and blue bruises she came to school with that were apparently from the many falls she’s encountered. And that wasn’t her only problem.
When you’re pretending everything’s all right as an act for school, that’s one thing, but when you do it for your sister that’s another. The innocence of a child’s mind has compelled everyone, but it broke Skye each and every time her sister would ask, “What’s wrong” And she’d put on a fake smile and say it was all going to be alright.
She wasn’t beautiful. She never had a boyfriend. She was ridiculed for being herself. And she believed it. All the lies from the Cliques that were apparently better than her, but no one could ever say anything worse than, Allinika.
“You don’t even live in a real house”
“I do.”
“A trailer is a freakin’ mobile home loser! You practically live in a hell hole!!”
Then she’d be excused. From the class. From the school. And she’d run. Run as fast as she could to the meadow next to the creek where there was a stump. Where she left her journal. Which she wrote in. And she’d write all about Allinika and her classes and sister and Mother. And she wouldn’t cry because as you’ll see later she put in everything all her feelings and thoughts. Onto a paper that would never be read. Until Allie turned 7 and she got curious about the things she couldn’t understand and she followed her to the meadow next to the creek. And behind a withered out old stump she’d find the journal.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't be a silent reader Comment:) Constructive critiscm please and well comments as well thanks :D