Status: Comment please :)

But Would Anything Matter If You're Already Dead?

I can keep a secret if you can keep me guessing.

“Hi I’m Ray” said a tall boy with a massive afro sitting on his head “It’s nice to meet you Georgia” I smile at him.
“Nice to meet you too Ray” I said, fighting the urge to touch his hair.
I turn to look at the girl who I’m guessing is Rose. She has black ‘scene’ hair and with her big blue eyes and pale smooth complexion she has no problem in the looks department, but the glare on her face isn’t the most flattering expression. Why was she glaring at me?
“Hi I’m Rose” she say’s coldly. Okay, what the fuck was her problem? What did I do to deserve such rudeness?
“It’s nice to meet you guys” I say turning away from Rose and looking at the more friendly faces, Ray and Mikey.
“Yeah, nice to meet you too, any friend of Josie’s is a friend or ours” said Ray and I saw Rose scoff out of the corner of my eye, okay, what the fuck did I do to deserve this attitude?
“So, guess what Josie” said Mikey
“What Mikey” she sighs
“I’m having a party and you’re NOT INVITED!” he said folding his arms over his chest and poking his tongue out at her.
“Oh no, I really wanted to go” said Josie dryly.

....................................................................................................................................................

“So, what did you think of everyone? I know Mikey can be a handful but he’s a sweetheart really” said Josie, we were lying on her bed painting our nails and Rose was in the shower after demanding she needed one because there was sand on her clothes and it was uncomfortable- even though she barely even touched the sand.
“Yeah, they’re all really great” I said truthfully whilst stroking the red brush across my thumb. I’d never really painted my nails before, Gerard always did it, which sounds kind of funny but he was always really into makeup. “Except...do you think Rose has a problem with me?” I ask biting my lip, I didn’t want to offend her but I wanted to know why Rose had such an attitude with me.
“Nah, she just takes a while to warm up to people, by the end of tonight you’ll be acting like best friends, trust me”. She said brightly. Somehow I doubted that. “Also... she did singing lessons with um... Sophie Krayer... one of the people that um... you know, Gerard... um... anyway they were quite close so...”
“Yeah, I get it.”I said quickly.
“But don’t worry, I’ll talk to her about it.” She said, a car pulled up outside and she looked out the window “Ooh that’ll be mum and Frank home”
“Who’s Frank?” I ask curiously and stand up to look out the window, a woman and man get out of the car but I can’t see their faces.
“Chill out it’s not the Frank, it’s just my brother. He’s a dick though; definitely not you’re prince charming. Mum probably picked him up from work because his car broke down the other day. I also have a sister sophie, she’s 6 and the most annoying little bitch ever. She always goes through my makeup and mixes my perfumes, little devil”
I laugh “How long has Rose been in the shower, it’s been like half an hour.”
“Oh, she takes the longest showers know to humanity. Let’s go downstairs and I’ll introduce you to my mum.” She puts the lid on her nail polish and then I follow her downstairs into the lounge. I really like her house, its relaxed and homey, something I’d never had before. Tasha tried to make her house home to me, and it was, but it just wasn’t the same without Gerard. It was silent and scary, always empty. Tasha was at work till 7 on school days so I was always alone in this silent house. I used to turn the TV on just to have some noise in the background.
“Hey mum, this is Georgia” said Josie as we walked into the kitchen. A lady who looked way too young to be a mum was stacking groceries in the fridge.
“Hi love” she said with a smile “It’s nice to meet you, please, make yourself at home” She was wearing high wasted ripped jeans and a short rolling stones shirt that showed off a bit of her toned midriff. She had a smooth tanned complexion and the only wrinkles I could see were the laughing ones around her eyes.
“It’s nice to meet you too...” I trailed off wondering what to call her.
“Oh, call me Lucy” she said happily.
“Nice to meet you Lucy” I said with a smile.
“Where’s Sophie?” asks Josie grabbing a packet of chips from the pantry.
“We just dropped her at a friend’s place, they’re having a sleepover” said Lucy sadly.
“Mum, its only one night, she’ll be back tomorrow” said Josie with an amused expression.
“Josie! Don’t eat all the chips!” said a boy who came lumbering into the kitchen. Oh fuck- it was Frank! THE frank! Oh my god, Frank is Josie’s brother! Oh shit! Okay, maybe if I act normal Josie won’t realise that her brother is THE frank but even as I said that I could feel my face heating up. This family definitely won the genetic lottery. Frank has the same tanned smooth complexion that Josie and Lucy both have, and the same dark hair that Lucy has, and I’m guessing Josie used to have before she died it bright red. They all had the same pair of perfect hazel eyes and full pink lips, not to mention the killer cheekbones. I suddenly felt like the ugly duckling.
“Oops, we have a guest, how rude of me. Hey it’s you! You brought milk that one time, remember?” He exclaims, I nod “Well, it is lovely to see you again Georgia” he takes my hand and kisses it whilst looking into my eyes and giving me a sly smile, making me blush even more.
“Frank, leave her alone you pig” said Josie, obviously not realising who he was yet. Thank God.
“Chill Josie, I’m just being friendly” he said backing off and turning to help his mum with the groceries. “It must be that time of the month”
Josie pulled the finger at him behind Lucy’s back causing Matt to chuckle. “Mum, haven’t you just raised quite the young lady”
“Screw you. Come on Georgia, we’ll be in my room, eating ALL the chips” she said and then grabbed my arm and we went back to her room.
“Oh shit! I forgot to ask him about you’re mystery guy!” she claps her hand to her head “I’ll go down now and ask him now-”
“Wait! Don’t even worry about it. It doesn’t matter anymore...”
“But, before you were like in love with him and trust me Frank won’t make a bid deal about it, Frank my brother I mean, not Frank you’re true love...” she stops suddenly and looks deep in thought “wait, Frank my brother and Frank you’re true love are kinda similar... OH MY God! My brothers your Frank!?”
I nod slowly “I had no idea he was your brother! I swear! Are you angry at me?”
She laughs “Hardly, to be honest I feel kinda sorry for you...”
“Why?”
“Because” she sighs “ you've fallen into his trap, Georgia! He goes through girls like a fat guy eats burgers, seriously, he has no heart.”
“Really? But he seems nice” I say, instantly defending him.
“Yeah, he’s veerry nice” she says with a smirk.
♠ ♠ ♠
so I rewrite the whole story, sorry if you liked the other one better but I wanted Frank to be Josie's brother... sorry :/
hope you like it!