Employee vs. Employer of the Month!

Short Story(only chapter)

I supposed high school is filled with embarrassing moments. They happen to everyone all the time and all you can do is laugh about them. They happen every day to everyone but the preps, whose embarrassing moments happen after high school when the (hypothetically speaking) a) famous rockstar (then music-nerd) pulls into McDonalds and is shocked to find a "then-prep" asking him if he'd like fries with that. So it's best to just let them come and to do everything you possibly can just to ignore the comments. Teens work like this: "Oooh! Haha! They must be sooo embarrassed! Let's tease them about it or 3 days straight and then find someone new to laugh at!" So, it's really a very vicious yet shallow cycle.
To those of you that are so much unlike myself that it's hard to believe we exist on the same planet and you actually care about stereotypical status, then put yourself as either person A or person B in my less-than-imaginative example on my first 10 sentences. Would you like to be cool now or later? Would you rather be a rockstar or a greasy "ex-prep" serving innocent people (and children) saturated fat in a bag with 2 gold arches on it. Wow, what a special life!
So my advice to you is to quit caring about the approval of the soon-to-be McDonald's "Employee of the Month". Rest assured that you'll do something great with your life. And you'll get noticed for it! And since you WERE a nerd in high school, all those preps that teased you will drop their order #34 double cheeseburgers in awe as they see your face on TV, and they'll bury their face in their (yuck!) greasy hands and wish they were you. So enjoy your obscure insecurities while they last. After it's over you'll talk about it and laugh. Until you are to that point, just put a smile on and don't let it annoy you. Everyone gets embarrassed, it's just better to get through that stage during high school instead of after, when you'd otherwise be working at minimum wage.
♠ ♠ ♠
My friend Katie Revelle wrote this in math class
Please rate and comment :D