Status: So...?

#1 Work Day

Coffee and Kisses

Gerard ran his fingers through his hair. He stared down at the two stack of papers. Goddamn, he thought. He was totally exasperated then Maria, his secretary, had to dump two more stack of kids' files on his desk. Now, don't get him wrong, he loved his job. He loved seeing the kids get better.

Gerard was a child psychologist at the New Jersey Children's Hospital. He worked a lot with abuse victims or PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) patients. He, however, had no one-on-one meetings today and instead had to go through billions of childrens' profile folders for evaluations,

He sighed and put his head in his hands, rubbing at his eyes.

"How's my hero?" Frank called. Gerard immediately looked up and smiled. God, Gerard loved his husband. Oh yeah, Frank Iero (Well, Way now.) was Gerard's husband. The man Gerard loved so much it made his heart ache. Gerard spotted coffee and made grabby hands. Frank did that honking laugh Gerard loved, where he threw his head back and honked a giant laugh-giggle out. Gerard smiled at him.

"I'm okay, kinda a loser day. I didn't have any one-on-one's today, just a shit load of paperwork." He said, sighing when the coffee hit is tongue. Perfect, he thought. Perfect husband brings perfect coffee, "You, Frankie, are my favorite."

"Same to you, Mr. Way." The two giggled at each other before Gerard sighed again, opening folder #339. Gerard wasn't supposed to tell Frank anything about the students but he always did, "What's this one say, Gee?"

"Jason Brookes, age 15, smokes pot and drinks. Umm, victim to sexual molestation from age 10 by his father, Elijah Brookes." Gerard raised an eyebrow, already feeling sympathy for the boy, "Poor kid."

"Yeah, you'll make him feel better, Gee. Why do you think you have so many patients!? All the parents recommend you." Frank smiled warmly at him. Gerard just chuckled.

"Really now? I thought it was because I was one of only two child psychologists here." Gerard said, smirking at Frank. Frank huffed, rolling his eyes.

"Always so modest. I'll see you in two hours, Gee." He got up, kissing Gerard on the nose before exiting the room. Gerard smiled to himself. He really loved Frank. He continued smiling and opened another folder.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a short, cute, lovey-dovey fic I decided I wanted to write.