Sequel: The Fire Within
Status: Calm your tits... I'm trying to update!

Closer to the Edge

Chapter 11: Let It Burn Under My Skin, Let It Burn!

Gerard's POV

It didn't stop at the kiss... Everytime I had went over to Elizabeth's house, he'd always pull me into the barn and we'd share a heated kiss or two. Then it escalated from there. We'd end up getting into so much pleasure we'd move to giving each other hand jobs... Soon it moved to blow jobs.

Today as usual I was in the barn with him. He was sitting on the work table rubbing my inflated member as we shared a heated kiss. I started to move his suspenders from his shoulder before I started to unbutton his shirt. I brung my hand up to his dark brown locks as he started to unbutton my pants.

"Elijah!" Elizabeth's voice yelled through out the barn. We both froze and pulled away from each other with a smack of our lips.

"Y-Yes sister?" He asked buttoning his shirt up as fast as possible. I was trying to button up my pants, but she had turned the corner before either of us got done buttoning up our trousers.

She screamed at the sight and she ran automatically stomped out of the barn. Both of us looked at eachother with fear in our eyes.

"This isn't gonna be good." He said hurridly getting off of the table. "We'll get hanged..." He paused for a second and turned toward me, I could see wonder in his eyes. "We should run tonight, Gerard we could run and never look back."

"Elijah..." He looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Please Gerard, we could live in a small cottage house in the woods no one'll come for us. We could both get a job in the town, Gerard just think of how it could be if we ran." He said.

"At midnight we run." I said finishing the buttons on my pants.

"Thank you Gerard, thank you." He said pressing his lips to mine. "I'll try to tell Eliza a lie. It's not as if we haven't sinned enough already." He said getting up. "I'll see you tonight." He pressed his lips to mine once more before running out of the barn. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

I knew my parent's wouldn't know for atleast a day because it was quite a walk and it was almost dark out. I looked at my pocket watch and it was six in the noon. I ran out of the barn and started taking off toward my house.

---

It was now eleven at night and I had my hacky sack on a stick with a few personal items in it. I started my walk out of my parents house quietly making sure I wouldn't make a sound.

"Gee?" My little brother Mikey said looking at me with tired eyes. "Gee, where are you going?" He asked. He was nine at the time and he had always looked up to me. I looked at him with my equally tired eyes and I sat the hacky sack down on the wooden deck.

"Mikey you listen here... I'm leaving and I'm never coming back..." I said getting down to his eye level.

"But Gee, I love you, why would you leave me, mother, and father?" He asked.

"Mikey I'm in love... You'll find out what love is one day..." I said kissing his forehead.

"But Gee." He let out a cry. "Please don't leave me." I stood back to my regular height and I turned toward the door again. "Take me with you brother, if your going don't leave me alone. Take me with you." He pleaded. I looked down at him and he was now crying. I knew I couldn't leave him, and if I were to it'd haunt me forever.

"Mikey you listen, go to your room and get a hacky sack and fill it up with thing's you know you can't live without. Be down here in four minutes okay." I said patting his head. He quietly ran up the stairs to his room and I shook my head once more and I grabbed my hacky sack again and I rested in on my shoulder. Three minutes later Mikey zoomed down the stairs in a pair of clothes and a hat on his head. "You got everything?" I asked.

"Mhm, do you think we should grab some bread before going?" He asked, that was a good question. I nodded my head and we ran off into the kitchen and grabbed the rest of the bread from dinner. We stuffed it in my hacky sack and we ran out of the house.

When we were out of the house we both started to run off toward the direction of Elijah's house. We told each other we'd meet behind the stables, Mikey and I sat down on the grass waiting for Elijah....

Minute's turned to hours...
Hours turned to the next morning...

The next morning I saw his father carrying his son, Elijah. He dropped Elijah on the ground and Elijah's head automatically turned to the side I let out a small gasp. There was a bullet hole in his forehead and his eyes were open, his dead eyes were colorless, his once emerald green eyes that were so full of life were now dead. Mikey was sleeping on my shoulder. His father grabbed a shovel and jabbed it into the dirt.

"No good faggot son," His father muttered spitting on Elijah's dead body. "Wanna know what, fuck this, he doesn't even deserve to be buried." He sneered dissapearing.

A few minutes passed before his father came back with fire on a stick. He threw the fire on Elijah's body and let him burn. My true love was killed that day...

---

A few months later

Mikey and I had built a small cottage in the woods like Elijah and I had planned. And I taught Mikey his lessons, before I went out in town and worked. When I got home at night I'd make him read a chapter out of a novel to me. But it was starting to get to me... Elijah's death... I couldn't help it. I was in my room this night with a sharp knife that I had bought from the Blacksmith.

I'd been depressed, and I couldn't take it anymore. I knew I was taking the bastards way out... But I just couldn't fall asleep at night and see those dead eyes in my dreams no more...

I died that night...
♠ ♠ ♠
0_0 more guesses.
Who's Elijah...
What's gerard...
Title Credit: Fiction by Avenged Sevenfold.