Sequel: The Fire Within
Status: Calm your tits... I'm trying to update!

Closer to the Edge

Chapter 16: You're a pretty little flower, I'm a busy little bee.

Frank's POV

"Bob?" I asked. The pudgy friend of mine walked down the stairs behind Mikey. His face was bright red and his blonde hair was messed up. His pants were unzipped and his shirt was wrinkled and it was riding up. The sight made me bust out giggling. 

"What the hell Mikes?" Gerard said with a frustrated face. 

"I could ask you the same question." Mikey mumbled. 

"Kitchen, now." Gerard said in a demanding voice. Mikey rolled his eyes and he followed his older brother to the kitchen.

"So Bob d'you finally get some ass?" I giggled while asking. Bob's face got more red than it had been before. "I'll take that as a yes. So how was it Bob, is little toothpick Mikey good?" I asked.

"That's for me to know and you to never find out." Bob mumbled smiling in the process. 

"So I'll take Mikey's good." I said observing him.

"Well Frank, have you got some dick?" Bob asked in a serious voice. 

"No... I'll be a virgin for the rest of my life." I sighed. Bob let a frown replace his smirk. 

"Aw honey, at least I don't have to kill Gerard for taking your ass' flower." Bob said sitting down on the stairs. I slapped bob on the arm and I giggled. 

"You don't have to worry." I mumbled. "I mean cause who'd want a guy that's supposed to die in march?" I asked letting tears well up once more. 

"Honey, there is one person who I don't think he even cares if your dying. It rhymes with Geetard."  Bob said in a serious tone making me laugh a little. 

"Yeah right he is just my friend, he doesn't even show any interest in me." I mumbled collapsing next to Bob on the stairs. 

"My ass! He fucking drools over you like your the stake and he's the dog. If he could, he could ravage you. But then he's afraid that his owner will beat him if he eats the stake." Bob explained.

"Well I think Mikey's owner is gonna kick your ass." I giggled.

"I think I can handle him." Bob said thrusting his fists out in front of him a few times. 

"Yeah, right." I laughed pushing him. 

"So how's your birthday going so far?" Bob asked with a serious face. 

"Pretty shitty, till Gerard showed up." I said letting a blush fall upon my cheeks.  "He got me the new Smashing Pumpkins CD." I said flashing him the CD. Bob snatched the CD from my hands and he opened his shirt from the head hole, before letting it fall down his shirt landing to where his stomach was. Making him have a giant square in his shirt. I giggled before trying to get it out. He bit my arm as I started to stick it down his shirt. 

I squealed in pain pulling my hand out of his shirt. I clasped my hand on top of my saliva covered arm. I pulled my hand off after a few seconds and I slapped him on the head.

"Ass hat, that hurt!" I said slapping him in the head once more. 

"Well you shouldn't of tried to get it." He mumbled back.

"Bob I swear, I'm already having about the shittiest last birthday, give me the fucking CD back before I de-ball you." I snapped. His eyes widened and he pulled the CD out of his shirt and handed it to me.

"I'm sorry." He said apologetically. 

Mikey and Gerard came back into the hall way. Mikey looked satisfied and Gerard looked like he was sad. What the hell happened? I asked myself.

"Bob let's go." Mikey said excitedly. Bob patted my thigh before standing up. Both Bob and Mikey left the house quietly. 

I was left sitting on the stairs by my self with Gerard standing at the bottom. Gerard climbed the few steps I had and he sat down next to me. 

"You okay?" I asked quietly. He grabbed my hand and nodded. "Are you sure?"

"Yes I am fine... Frank, what are you doing today?" Gerard asked.

"Well I was supposed to have a birthday. But you know how that turned out... Then I was going to go buy me a big bag of skittles and vanilla ice cream and watch a movie." I said.

"How bout I take you out?" Gerard asked. My heart started to beat a little faster and a blush crept upon my face.

"Like a date?" I asked. Gerard smiled and nodded.

---

Gerard and I had decided to go to the movies. We had watched some of the movie before we started to kiss. And then I ended up on his lap and we made out for the first time. After the movies he took me to a neat diner that had veggie burgers and amazing milkshakes, and the fries were... So fucking delicious, my mouth is watering at the thought of them. The thing is, I knew I would fall to hard to fast for someone I knew I couldn't have. But it's hard not to.

Gerard is completely perfect, his hazel eyes, his little button nose. He had thin chapped lips, and small baby like teeth, that I adored. His hair was long and it got greasy easy cause he runs his hands through his hair a million times a day, with my help. But he made it look okay.

Every time I kissed him, it made me feel like I was going to live forever and I had nothing to worry about. 

Currently both Gerard and I were sitting in his car, holding my hand. Little kids were running around holding their pumpkin baskets, dressed as their favorite superhero. Or the cliché witch and ghost. Gerard pulled up to the front of my house, all of the lights were off except for the lamp that my mom left on when both of my parents were out of the house. Gerard parked his car  across the street near his house. He turned off his car and looked over at me.

"I guess this is good night." He said with a smile on his face. 

"If you want to you can come in my house. We could watch a movie or something." I said, his smile got wider and he nodded. 

Ten minutes later Gerard and I were in my room. I was chunking DVD's I didn't want to watch on my floor in a pile. I finally picked out a movie and I turned my tv on. I flipped the channel to where I could play video's and I pressed the power button on the DVD player. 

Once the movie was playing I told Gerard to come sit on the bed seeing as he was looking at my action figures. Hey, I'm dying my toys are real people they shouldn't be laughed at... Plus I'm not the one playing around with them right now.

He put my figures down and he jumped on my bed landing on me. I gasped out and pushed him off of me.

"Asshole!" I practically screamed at him. 

"But I'm your asshole." He said as if it were obvious. 

"No I'm not." I mumbled.

"Till your heart stops beating. I will love you." Gerard said leaving me in shock. 

"Can we just watch this movie?" I asked. I desperately wanted to say those words back to him. But I was dying. I didn't want to hurt someone who didn't deserve me, that deserved better.

Gerard pulled me to his side and we started to watch the movie once more.

---

Thirty minutes into the movie Gerard got up and went to the bathroom. A few minutes later he opened the door entering my room. I could see him take a breath before he climbed on the end of the bed. He started to crawl up towards me. Fitting his hands and knees close to my body.

He let a smile creep on his face before he pressed his lips to mine. I let his tongue explore my mouth after he asked permission. Gerard started to run one of his hand up and down my chest. I pulled away from the kiss before Gerard started to kiss down my jaw line, down to my neck. I gasped when his lips found my sweet spot on my neck. 

I bucked my hips to his, feeling my dick harden. I just wanted him to fuck me right now. 

I started to tug on Gerard's shirt and he pulled away from my neck and he pulled it off of his body. He pushed his lips back to mine hungrily, with the movie forgotten. I started to unbuckle his studded belt and he pulled away ripping his belt from the loops and he threw the belt on my floor. I shakily unbuttoned his pants and undid his zipper. I wasn't scared, I was more nervous and anxious than anything. Gerard turned over on his side and he pulled both his boxers and skinny jeans off. My eyes widened when I saw his huge, I mean fucking ginormous cock. He'd probably tear my ass apart. I rolled over on top of Gerard and he leaned up to press his lips to mine. I could feel Gerard's dick poking my clothed ass. 

Soon all of my clothes disappeared  and Gerard was now in between my legs me. Gerard had his hand wrapped around my member and he was stroking it. I slowly moved my hips in time with his hand. Gerard moved his hand that wasn't stoking me and he placed it at my entrance. I squeezed my eyes shut. It hurt and this was just a fucking finger, how's it gonna feel with the real thing? He started to move his finger in and out of me. He repeated the process till he had three of his fingers inside of me and I was wanting more. 

Gerard pulled his fingers out leaving me feeling empty. Gerard pulled me close to him and I felt his member at my entrance. 

"Are you sure?" Gerard asked for the first time. I nodded my head vigorously before he grabbed his cock and stroked it a few time before he put his cock at my entrance once more. He pushed inside of me and I let out a small cry of pain. He bent down and placed his lips to mine and I couldn't help but let tears slip out of my eyes. He stayed still for a while till I felt comfortable, and I wanted more. I moved my hips up and down a few times before Gerard got the message and he started to move inside me. He was stroking my cock along with his movements making me moan a small bit. 

"Mmph, Gerard... F-faster!" I moaned out. Gerard started to move his hips faster and I wiggled my hips along with Gerard.

"Mmm baby, so fucking good!" He groaned out. 

Gerard picked up one of my legs and he put my leg on to his shoulder before he started to move as fast as humanly possible. But in all truth, he technically was immortal, but that's beside the point. Gerard ran his hands down my thighs and made his way to my throbbing cock. I moaned as he once more started to stroke. I felt the pit of my stomach start to bubble before I came in his hand moaning out of his name loudly. 

Short after Gerard followed with his orgasm. He thrust a few more times, riding out his orgasm, before pulling out of me collapsing next to me on the bed pulling me close to his sweaty chest. I closed my eyes and snuggled up to him. My ass was stinging really bad but I knew it could have been worse. What am I kidding? Gerard's dick was huge, no one could be bigger than that! 

I love you sugar." he said pressing his lips to my forehead. 

"I love you too..." 
♠ ♠ ♠
I have something evil planned.
>:D one person knows....
-_- other than me...
Title credit: beekeepers daughter by All American rejects <3