Sequel: The Fire Within
Status: Calm your tits... I'm trying to update!

Closer to the Edge

Chapter 18: When the world get's to heavy put it on my back.

Gerard's POV 

"Fuck." Mikey mumbled. "What happened?" He asked grabbing my hands, pulling me up to my feet.

"Fr-Frank's dad pushed me down the deck, a-and I la-landed on my wings." I choked out though my sobs. 

"Well lets get you home." Mikey said wrapping his arm under my underarms. We started to walk home, my chest was aching from the pain in my wings. 

When we got to the house Mikey took me to the kitchen and mad me sit down on the barstool. "I'm gonna get the first aid kit. Don't move." He demanded. I nodded my head wincing in pain. 

Mikey walked back into the kitchen holding the HEK (Heaven's Emergency Kit). He sat the kit on the granite counter and he popped it open. Mikey started touching my wings and I screamed in pain.

"Shh Gee." He said rubbing my shoulder gently. I heard a snapping sound and I screamed so loud my neighbors probably heard. I felt the hot, wet tears run down my face.  

I felt Mikey grab my other wing and I heard the same cracking sound. With about the same amount of pain... Probably even more. 

"I'm almost done Gee." He said in my ear. He grabbed one of the gigantic rolls of what looked like an ace bandage but I knew very well that it was far from what humans use. It had special medical herbs from heaven to help them heal. 

I felt Mikey wrapping up my wings with both of the rolls. I felt way better when he was done. It still hurt but it felt way better. Mikey walked around to where he was now standing in front of me holding a sheet of paper. 

"'In a case where an angel breaks his wings they should heal in a few days, when wrapped in the bandage. If a wing were to be taken off the angel guardian is to take the angel back to heaven immediately. The wing will be replaced with a new one.'" Mikey read aloud.

"So I'm guessing don't lay on them and well I'd say don't got to Frank's." Mikey tapped his chin and put the paper on the counter. "What'd you do to make his dad push you off a seven foot tall deck?" He asked.

"Funny story..." I said sheepishly.

"What did you do?" He asked sternly. 

"Uh, haha, I may have had sex with him." I whispered hoping my little brother didn't hear me. 

"Dude really?" He asked.

"No his dad just didn't believe me when I said I was an angel. And yeah I did have sex with him... He wanted me to! Mikey I love him and I can't do anything to stop him from dying!" I almost screamed out, with hot tears running down my face. 

"Gee calm down." Mikey emphasized. "Everything'll be okay. I'm sure it'll come to you before he's gone, okay?" I nodded my head but it didn't change the fact that I'm freaking out.

---

Frank's POV 

(A couple of weeks later) 

It's been two weeks since I last saw Gerard. Two whole weeks without seeing him is like an eternity to me. I got out of bed and a wave of nausea hit me with full force. I ran to my bathroom, throwing the door open and dropping on my knees in front of the toilet, retching out the food I had last night. 
♠ ♠ ♠
>:p
Anyone see my evil plan...
Wait...
Never mind, you just don't know what imma do...
I'm all good then.
Title credit: Always by Panic! At The Disco.
;) good luck guessing.