Sequel: The Fire Within
Status: Calm your tits... I'm trying to update!

Closer to the Edge

Chapter 20: I'm Too Young To Worry

Frank's POV 

My mom pulled up to the curb an I stood from the bench. Confused on what was wrong I walked to the car and opened the door. My mom pulled me into a hug and kissed my cheek. 

"I thought you were kidnapped. Both your dad and I were talking to the police before you called." She said. I nodded my head before she started up the car once more and took off.

Silence filled the car and I looked out of my window. I choked down my tears as we passed the small town stores. The car pulled to a stop and I looked at the light which was red. We waited for about thirty seconds before the light turned green once more. My mom pressed down on  the gas making the car lurch forward.

They always say, your life flashes before your eyes before you die. They tell you to make it worth something to watch. 

That's exactly what happened as another car collided the front end of my parents car.

---

3rd Person

The drunk driver didn't know what he was doing. He knew that everything around him was blurry and that he already had a bad headache.  Everything in his body was in pain as he looked up and saw smoke. 

"What'd I do now?" He slurred trying to open the damaged door. When he opened the door he fell out onto the ground. He looked at his truck and hissed seeing that it was damaged. He looked at what he hit and stumbled to his feet trying to walk straight as he walked toward the damaged car. 

"Shit." He slurred. He looked in the car and he looked inside the shattered glass and saw two bodies that were seemingly un-conscience. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and blinked twice trying to focus on the screen. Once he did he pressed the three important numbers before pressing the call button and pressing the phone to his ear. There was a couple of rings before the receiver picked up. 

"This is nine-one-one, what is your emergency?" The woman asked.

"I-I'm drunk and I hit a car..." The man admitted, slurring.

"Sir what is your location?" 

"Uh I think I'm on elem road." He said staring at the green sign.

"The dispatches have been sent out, they'll be there in a few minutes. Please wait there." The woman said hanging up the phone. The man flipped his phone shut before slipping it back in his pocket.

The drunk looked up to see a kid at the end of the street, the kid had yellow eyes and sharp teeth. He backed up and fell down as the smile on the teens face got larger. 

I'm hallucinating this. The man thought as the kid turned and started to walk away. 

"Sir?" Some one tapped the drunk and he turned to see it was a man in a cops uniform. "Your under arrest for intoxication and attempt of manslaughter." The cop said placing the cuffs on him. "You have the right to remain silent, anything said and will be used against you in the court of law. You have the right to an attorney..." The cop droned on.

"How long have you been here?" The man asked...

"About twenty minutes, our teams were working on getting the boy and the woman out before you." The cop said pushing the drunk to the car. "Your ass'll be lucky if you don't get charges pressed on you. At least you didn't hit and run." 

---

"Hello Mister Iero, I would like to tell you that your wife and son are in stable condition. Your son's child is just fine, he almost lost the baby but it seems like the baby is strong. I'm sure the baby would have died if your son had not been in his seat belt." The doctor said. "But your son is in a medical induced coma because he had head trauma and he can't go through much stress." 

"Wait baby?" Frank senior asked. 

The doctor nodded, "Yes it seems your son is pregnant. If your son has bloody boul movements it's because he almost had a miscarriage." 

"Oh..." Frank sr. said. "Can I see my wife?" He asked.

The doctor nodded, "She's stable and she's awake." 

"What room?"

"378, she's kinda bruised up but she's just fine. Your son is in intensive care, I'd suggest calling the child's father. It looks like your sons having an angel child." The doctor winked. 

"Huh?" Frank sr. asked. 

"You know what I'm talking about sir." He said before walking off. 

---

"Hello, this is Mikey Way speaking." Mikey said into the phone. Gerard was sitting on the couch across from his brother who was wrapped on his own wings. "Gerard isn't talking, can I take a message?" ... "Do you want me to put it on speaker sir, he is in the same room." ... "Okay, mr. Iero your on speaker." Mikey said sitting the phone down on the table in front of the both of them.  Gerard moved one of his wings so he could see the phone. 

"Gerard I know your an angel. Frank's in the hospital due to a car accident..." That's all Frank's dad before he jumped to his feet and taking off toward the front door. Mikey watched his brother run off before he told Frank's dad that his older brother took off. 

Gerard took off flying off into the night to the hospital...

Once the angel arrived to the hospital, he quickly realized it was a rare immortal hospital. Something was up if Frank was here. 

Gerard saw Frank's dad and he walked up to the, in Gerard's case, younger man. 

"What's wrong?" Gerard asked worriedly. "Is Frank okay?" 

"I never thought you were an angel, but I really need you to help me... Frank's pregnant and he's gonna die. Please try to do something." Frank's dad pleaded. 

"I'll try..." Gerard said to the begging man.
♠ ♠ ♠
>:o has to happen...
And Amy YOU BETTER UPDATE EVER AFTER!!! It's 11:09 your time... :p
Title credit: seize the day by a7x