Sequel: The Fire Within
Status: Calm your tits... I'm trying to update!

Closer to the Edge

Chapter 23: Bad Company

Gerard's POV 

It's been a couple of weeks since I over heard Mikey on the phone. I stayed in my room with the door locked so he couldn't go into my room. All I did for those weeks was get out of bed to use the restroom, maybe I cut myself once or twice, and I'd have a glass of water. Sometimes I'd sneak downstairs to eat. But other than that I stayed in my room.

I walked into the kitchen, seeing as I knew Mikey was asleep. I opened the fridge and I pulled out a piece of cheese and the butter. A grilled cheese sandwich won't hurt right now. 

When I closed the fridge I dropped the butter and cheese, backing away looking at piercing green eyes. I started to shake. As if it had suddenly got cold.

"What do you want?" I breathed before picking the stuff I dropped, off of the floor. 

"I wanted to come and say sorry." Frank's voice was low.

"Then what," I said. "You gonna shove the words down your throat? Break my heart more? Or how about you tell me how the fuck you even got in my house?" I asked. 

"Mikey let me in, he knew you'd come down to eat sometime. And no I really mean it. I am sorry." Frank said. 

"Prove it then." I said. 

I flipped the light on making us both wince in the light. Frank's stomach was now bulging out a little. Frank dug in his pocket and he handed me a folded up piece of paper. I unfolded it and saw that it was a sonogram.

"I was going to ask you to go to the first appointment. But Mikey said that you wouldn't come out of your room. So I took my mom... Who by the way was gushing the whole time. Saying I grew up to fast and shit like that. But she was glad that my cancer is gone. My dad and mom wanna give you thanks but you seem to not wanna see me. I mean I'm three months pregnant and I have three more to go. And I didn't mean to say those things. It was hormones, and I can tell you now they're majorly fucked up. I told my mom to go fuck a pole because she wouldn't get me a glass of water." He laughed a little. "Come here." he motioned his hand toward him. I sat the butter on the counter and I took a few steps toward him. He automatically grabbed my hand and he pressed it to his clothed stomach.

I could feel a small nudge in my hand and I smiled. "Is that?" I asked.

"Yes that's the baby." Frank said before I felt a few more small kicks. "Do you wanna know what the sex is?" I nodded. "It's a little boy. My next sonogram is next week. Wanna come?" 

"Why wouldn't I?" I asked rubbing his stomach. 

"Well cause you probably ha-" I cut him off. 

"Don't finish that sentence." 

"But you probably-" 

"I couldn't hate you, so don't even incline it. I love you, no matter what you say." I said sternly. 

"And I love our baby." I said bending down, I lifted up Frank's shirt and I put my lips to his stomach. "Hey baby," I said pulling away putting my hands to his stomach. There was a small nudge, "it's daddy." I couldn't help but smile wider when I felt a few more nudges. "I love you and your mommy a lot, no matter how much mommy deny's it." 

"And I love your daddy, even after all of the shit we've been through." I brought myself back up to my feet. 

"No cussing around the baby," I said making him giggle. 

"It'll be really hard, seeing as it's a pain in the ass to carry a child around." He said.

"Cuss again and I'll have to punish you..." I whispered in his ear. 

"Fuck."
♠ ♠ ♠
All that I've got.
To those people who subscribed after April 5th obviously you lost your subscription.
So yeah I updated also...
So go and read it...
:/