Sequel: The Fire Within
Status: Calm your tits... I'm trying to update!

Closer to the Edge

Chapter 24: Sure Feel's Right

Frank's POV 

Gerard had carried me upstairs to his room. He threw me on his bed instantly ripping our clothes off. I could feel his hard on, rubbing against my clothed erection. I closed my eyes as Gerard pulled my boxers down.

I don't know if it was the hormones or just me being horny, but right now I just wanted Gerard to fuck me into a coma.

Gerard's hands ran up and down my body, causing me to squeak in surprise. He was now sitting on my legs looking in my eyes. 

"I love you Frankie..." He said parting my legs further. I closed my eyes and I let my head fall back.

"Gee.... Please." I moaned bucking my hips forward. 

"Please what?" He huskily said in my ear. 

"Gerard if you don't stop fucking teasing me... I will find someone else to fuck me. I think your brother would be willing!" I growled. Gerard positioned himself at my entrance and I felt an itching at my back. Soon my white wings popped out of my back and laid against the bed. You'd think it'd hurt because I was laying on them. But, my wings were pretty strong. I have to fly, therefore my bones have to be strong. 

Gerard caressed my wings for a moment. It sent shivers down my spine, making me moan in pleasure.

"So beautiful." He said as he slowly entered me. I let my eyes fall shut and my head lean back in pleasure. Sure it hurt a little, but the pleasure outweighed the pain. He started out with a slow pace letting me get used to him. 

My legs were bent around his waist. Clinging him to my body with each thrust. It wasn't like my first time, it had more passion, more love to it. Gerard's hands seemed to not want to stay in the same place. They'd caress my hips all the way to my hair. Where he'd gently lace his fingers in my hair. 

"Mmm, baby I love you so much." He hummed bending his face down, pressing his lips to mine. The kiss didn't last long, but it held the same amount of passion. 

"Gee?" I looked in his eyes. "Go faster." I commanded. He did as I said, speeding up his pace to an inhuman pace. Pulling out of me every once in a while, trying to find my spot. 

In. 

Out.

In.

Out.

In. This time he hit the bundle of nerves that made my orgasm arrive earlier than I intended. His name flooded out of my mouth like a tidal wave. One of Gerard's hands untangled itself from my hair and he ran it past my face, caressing it for a little bit, down my collar bone, to my stomach. Where, I'm sure the baby was now kicking. 

If we weren't having sex at this point. I would have seen this as something entirely adorable. Gerard's eyes caught my hazel orbs, its hard to explain what I felt. 

But it was better than life itself. 

I could see life. Something, more precious than a delicate flower. I could feel the life growing inside of me. 

My body moved along with Gerard's thrusts. I could tell the sheets were going to eventually come off of the bed. And I guarantee Mikey'll have nightmares for a while because the bed was now knocking into the wall, and I knew his room was right there. 
 
I closed my eyes, and when I opened them, they landed on the raven colored wings Gerard supported. He slowly made his hand down to my now painful erection, and he started to stroke my cock, only making his name spill from my lips more and more. 

"Fuck, baby." He groaned, stroking faster. 

I was closer to my orgasm, and I felt the burning pit in the bottom of my stomach. I didn't last long and I came over both of our chests. 

"Frankie." He moaned, spilling his seed inside of me. He rode both of our orgasms out, before pulling out of me. 

I felt my wings slide gently back into my back. And Gerard's did the same before he collapsed next to me. Gerard pulled me close to him, and he caressed my growing stomach. I now felt the very alive baby in my stomach kicking my insides like a soccer ball.

---

"Ew, my eyes!" I was awoken by Mikey's voice. My eyes snapped open and I instantly regretted it. 

You know when you wake up to light you cringe, because you were so used to the dark? That's what happened to me. I could feel Gerard shift around pulling the covers over our body's. 

"What do you want Mikey?" Gerard groaned. 

"Well I wanted to see if Frank was still here. I also wanted to see if you wanted to go out to breakfast with Bob and I... But it looks like you guys are too busy being naked." Mikey said. 

"Shut up Mikes, we'll be out there in a minute, just let us get a shower." Gerard said climbing out of bed. "And over a hundred years old and you can't handle me being naked? Wow. And I'm your brother." 

"Well I'm used to you, its Frank who I'm not used to seeing." Mikey said. "Well we're leaving in thirty minutes so hurry your asses up." Mikey walked out of the room and he shut the door behind himself. 

"Well we need to be getting a shower." Gerard mumbled tiredly before going into the bathroom. I could hear the water start to run and he walked back into the room.

He helped me out of the bed and I groaned, I always hated standing up now because of my extra weight. But I knew I had to get a shower, so I walked in front of Gerard, who had his arms wrapped around my waist. 

"I love you, Frank." he said.

"I love you too Gerard." 
♠ ♠ ♠
:,) I'm so glad the new mibba came. It's better, I got used to it in an hour.
So people need to quit complainin' it's better.
So ;) how much of you guys are gonna recommend my stories?
:,) it make me happy if you guys do!
Comment!
Please.