Sequel: The Fire Within
Status: Calm your tits... I'm trying to update!

Closer to the Edge

Chapter 25: Lullaby

Three months passed quickly. Frank was now six months pregnant, and to be honest, we were ready for this baby. I finally fessed up to Frank on why Mikey and I moved here. Well one, is obvious. I found Elijah's doppleganger. The second reason was because I was born in this very house. A centry later I still found many hidden my father had built inside the house.

Apparently my own father knew of my sexuality, because one day I was in my parent's old room. It looked as if the people that had lived there before, never entered the room. My parents wardrobe had never been touched. My mother's jewlry was still in tact, my fathers fountain pens were alligned on his desk with the melted candle. There were no electric outlets in the room.

But I found why the room looked as if it had never been touched, my father himself was a warlock. There was many things he had to do to prevent anyone from finding out. The room had a spell on it, only a full blooded Way could enter the room. And boy did I like it, my dad had letters on the desk, one was addressed to Mikey and one to me.

Both Mikey have it set in our minds to find our immortal parents. The letters said it themselves, but we vowed to Frank we wouldn't look for them until after the baby was born. In my opinion Frank was crazy, he told me after the final sonogram before the baby was going to be born, that he wanted the baby to be born naturally and at the house. Both Mikey and I have been watching him like a hawk lately because when the doctor said he was nestling, he put his word to it. He cleaned non-stop, when he entered my parents room, he wanted us to live in there, I know I could do things at the snap of my finger, but this was far from it.

But Frank threatened no sex after the baby is born. And today I was finished with the room. The nursery was my old room, and Frank liked the way I made the room a Red color instead of the cliche blue. The whole room was warm colors, I had been doing the room before Frank was nestling. All he did was sit on the rocking chair and talk to the baby. Mikey had been helping me paint the room, to say the least, there's many reason's why I'm the artistic one of the family. He was retarded with a paintbrush to say the least.

"Frank why don't you sit down, I'm sure I'm capable of doing my laundry." Mikey's voice echoed in the hall.

"If you were capable of doing so, your ass would have already done it." Frank's voice snapped.

"Whatever, I'm not pregnant, so sit your... Shit..." Mikey's voice strained. "Gerard-" Mikey's voice was cut off by a whimper. "Frank's in labor!" Mikey said, in the door way.

I dropped the sheets and automatically ran to Mikey's room where, I found Frank clutching his stomach.

"Fuck let's get him down to the secret room, stat." I said grabbing Frank up in my arms.

"I'm on it bro." Mikey said running out of the room.

"Baby it'll be okay." I said. I was carrying him to the secret room before the front door was broken down. Knowing that there was such things as demon's and scary shit I knew it could be anything.

"Mikey go down stairs, we have company." I said hurridly. Mikey looked at me wide eyed, we had told eachother, the birth of this baby would disrupt many clans, heaven and hell. Most of all, every immortal. What also made it this way, was because Frank was going to be the only Male in inmortal history to have a baby.

"Okay baby, I'm going to have to do this myself." I said. I sat Frank down on the bed. I pulled his boxers off quickly the pillows we had collected had Frank propped up. His legs were bent and I had many blankets. It seemed like Frank had been in labor for many hours because I could already see the baby.

"Baby how long have you been having back problems?" I asked.

"Since yesterday." He whimpered. "My water broke not to long ago."

"Oh, well Frank when you have your next contraction I want you to push, okay?" I asked. Frank nodded his head and not seconds later he was pushing.

I could hear the ruccus down stairs and I knew Mikey was in a battle. I gulped and told Frank that he was doing great. In a way, I'm glad that Frank had decided that he wanted to give birth at home because I had more safty here than I did at the immortal hospital that has demons and unspeakable creatures about.

"Baby I'm going to lock the door okay?" I asked, he nodded his head and I ran to the door and back in less time than Frank's next contraction. "A few more pushes and our baby boy will be out baby." I said.

"Gee, I'm tired." He said.

"Baby, just push." I said. He complied and pushed with each contraction. Not moments later a baby boy was in my arms crying. I cleaned him off gently before handing him to Frank. I tied the shoe lace around the umbilical cord and I cut it off.

"Aiden..." Frank cooed tiredly. I quickly cleaned the room up, cleaning every bit of the once steril room. I healed Frank up quickly so he wouldn't feel anymore pain.

"Baby, look at this beautiful boy. He's out little boy." I cooed touching the tip of the boy's nose.

"Aiden, his name is Aiden Gerard Way." Frank said despite him being tired.

"There's no need to throw my name in the baby's name." I said.

"I'm the damn mother of this fucking baby, I'm damn naming him as I please." Frank said. I had no option but to nod my head in agreement. I could hear the back door bust open. I then knew that there was more people in my house.

"Baby, I'm going to go downstairs." I said. "Take care of Aiden."

I walked out of the room, making sure I heard the automatic click of the lock. I let my wings protrude from my back and I walked down stairs.

"Stop!" My voice demanded. Everyone in the room stopped and looked at me. There was many immortal's here, obviouslty the demon's were out weighed. So they slithered out of the room quickly, leaving the immortals that did good.

"Gerard?" I heard a voice call out. "Gerard, son?" I looked toward the crowed and my mother emerged, looking about the age as when I walked out of the house. Mikey automatically ran to my mom grasping her in his hold.

My dad emerged from the crowd also. The people in the room disapeared in no time, and it left me with my parents. "So it was you and Mikey that started this whole thing?" He asked me. I shook my head. My boyfriend Frank and I started it.

"Gerard, you left Frank alone." Mikey said.

"He already gave birth dumb ass." I said dumbly. "It's a healthy boy."

"I wanna see my grandbaby." My mom said automatically going up stairs. "Where the hell is this frank guy and my grandbaby?" She asked.

"One minute." I walked upstairs and I knocked on the closet door. It clicked so it was unlocked. I pushed the next door open and Frank was sitting on the bloody bed naked, cradling the baby in his hands. Frank's wings were grown out of his back and the baby was whining. Frank unwound the baby out of the blanket and the baby had little white wings popping out of his back. My mom gasped at the little baby. The wings on the baby were grey, knowing that they wouldn't change. Maybe because his dad had black and his mama had white.

"Gerard maybe you should tell Frank quickly on who mom is before she grabs the baby. Frank has some gnarly powers when he wants to use 'em Gee." I nodded. "I'll grab him some boxers."

"Frankie baby, this is my mom, she wants to hold Aiden." Frank looked up and his eyes were now blue. That's the color they changed to when he was in his Angel form. My mom squealed before grabbing baby Aiden out of Frank's hands. Mikey walked in, chunking a pair of boxers at him. Frank glared at my older brother before he slipped them on.

"Mikey, would you mind getting a diaper from the nursery?" I asked, he nodded before exiting the room.

"I'm proud of you son..." My father's voice said behind me. "When you lived with us... I always knew there was something different with you, I never could pin point it till Elijah was killed. We thought your brother and you had died a long time ago seeing as we never found you or him. But you're connected with God. Your whole family is, and for that I'm glad that god was there for you."

"I'm glad god gave me another chance or this would have never happened. Mikey would be dead and he would have never found his love either. I'm just glad to be alive." I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Recommend my stories pleeeeeease!!!
:s Pwetty peweaseeeee
Comment...
More Pwetty pwease.
It's tew in da morning.
Title credit: Nickleback's Lullaby