Sequel: The Fire Within
Status: Calm your tits... I'm trying to update!

Closer to the Edge

Chapter 6: I'm Just A Step Away, I'm Just A Breath Away

Frank's POV

The next day I was walking around the block. I was in pain but that was nothing new. The house on the opposite side of the street, at the corner, had always had a 'FOR SALE!' sign on it had been removed. It was old an run down, the people that had owned the house abandoned it years back, probably before I was born.  Maybe someone moved in, it looked like someone had trimmed the glass and touched the house. Small but noticeable things, like the door was now painted a dark shade of blue and the windows were now open just a small bit. 

Maybe I should welcome our new neighbors. I walked up the side walk to the front deck and I slowly walked up the wooden steps. I rang the doorbell and waited for someone to answer.

The door opened and I was surprised to see Mikey. My eyes widened as did his. He let a big smile come across his lips. And he tackled me into a hug.

But when he pulled away his smile dropped. "Have you seen Gerard since yesterday? And how do you know where I live?" He spewed out the questions.

"Well Gerard called me last night and he told me I'm not allowed to talk to him. And well I seen the sign down. I live just down the street." I answered his questions. 

"Usually he's home by now though... And cool..." I could see the anxiety eating him away.

"Oh..." I said letting silence fall.

"Well do you wanna come in?" Mikey asked stepping back onto the house. I nodded and I walked in. He brung me into the living room and told me to take a seat. "Do you need anything to drink?" Mikey asked. 

"No I'm good." I said. Silence filled the room. Mikey was rubbing his knee's. I could tell he was still worried about his brother and he was breathing heavily. 

I could hear a dog barking outside, that's how quiet it was. Our heads snapped up when we heard foot steps coming up on the front deck. Keys jingled and I could hear them drop on the hard wood. A cry of pain made its way through the open windows. Mikey's eyes got wide and he jumped out of his chair quickly. He ran to the door and opened it before Gerard could get the keys back up. Gerard looked up at his brother and I gasped getting up myself. 

"Oh my god, Gee what happened?" Mikey asked picking the keys up off of the ground and he grabbed his brothers hand and helped him into the house. 

"I-I told... B-Bert... I told Bert that I didn't want t-to see him a-anymore..... A-And h-he raped me..." Gerard cried. "A-And then-then wh-when he was done... He told me h-he didn't wa-want to s-see me e-ever again. T-Then he to-told me to h-have a nice wa-walk home." He cried out each word.

"Gee I'm sorry, c'mon lets get you to the couch." Mikey said. "Frank can you help me?" he asked. 

I nodded and went over to them before hooking my arm under his armpit. As soon as I did so his legs gave way and his head lulled to the side.

We got Gerard to the couch and we laid him down. He moaned in pain. We pulled his legs onto the couch and Mikey got a blanket. 

"Gee we should call someone." Mikey said concerned for his older brother. 

"N-Noo. Noo!" Gerard practically screamed.
 
"Okay Gee, I won't call anyone. Do you want something to drink?" Mikey asked.  

"P-Please." he hiccuped. Mikey got to his feet and he scurried off into the kitchen. 

"I'm sorry for what happened Gerard." I said sitting in front of where his face was. One of his eyes were black and his lip was busted. He pulled up a smile. 

"You didn't do it..." He whispered before pulling his hand up to where it was now touching my face. "Thank you for helping me, even after what I had said last night." 

"I didn't believe what you had said. Especially because he called you a whore." I said back.

"Thanks." He whispered. 

"No problem." I muttered. I put my hand to his face and he smiled. 

The pain in my body started to hurt me more. 

"Uh I'm sorry but I need to get home... I'll see you some time." I said getting my feet and I pressed my lips to his cheek.

"Thank you." he said.

"Like I said... No problem." I got to my feet and I walked out of the old house.

One moment I was perfectly fine. Then... Then I felt pain. 

What the fuck just happened?
♠ ♠ ♠
e_e no one knows what Gerard.
Heh.
No one know's what's gonna happen. ^_^
No one knows how imma kill Bert...
WE'RE ALL MOTHER FUCKING GOOD!
you guys for the first time. Gerard Milhomes comment raped me...
I feel special! ^_^
I will update tomorrow if I get some more comments.
I es comment whore. I cheap. Two dolla!
Two dolla!
Title credit: hero by skillet
Blasting out Heaven Help Us by MCR
0_0 if you haven't listened to the song and your reading this....
WTF I thought your reading a Frerard.