Tom, I...I Love You

A break

I woke up to the sun beaming in through the open winow. The birds were chirping and the streets were filled with the noises of people getting ready to work there daily shift of 9-5. I was not one of them. I had a band. A good band, a great band even. We were on top of the world, but I needed some time to have a break, a breather if you will. Just a little, but they didnt believe me. They thought I didnt like them, that I didnt like the band and the fans. It wasnt true. They were my life, everything Id ever needed! But it was gone. I messed it up, big time.

"Ughhhh" I moaned, rolling out of bed. Today would have been perfect. But everything Id loved was gone. Blink-182 was gone. Mark, Travis. Them too. My brothers, my best friends.

I grogily strode into my bathroom, turning on the shower, and looking at myself in the mirror. I ran my fingers through my brown mop of hair and bit my lip ring. I hopped into the shower, plainly standing under the rush of luke warm blast. Beleiving that today wouldnt get any worse I dried off, had a coffee and a bagel with butter. And left my house. Where I was going? I wasn't quite sure....
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter one. Its kinda bad! But its my first story! Its gunna be good!! I hope! Ill upate regularly, hopefully. If I'm not busy!