Tom, I...I Love You

Come on let me hold you

I layed in bed for what seemed like forever, just thinking about her face, her laugh, just her. I realized just how long it been when I glanced at the clock. 4 hours. I reached int my bedside table drawer and grabbed out a notebook i used for writing lyrics in. i hadnt done that in so long since blink broke up. after scribbling down a few words i decided to read them... "Will you sleep tonight? Will you think of me? Will I shake this off? Pretend it's all okay, that there's someone out there who feels just like me? There is..."Was i writing about Maddie? It was 2 in the morning so i decided to go to sleep.
The next morning was as nice as yesterday. i rolled out of bed and put on a white t-shirt, and walked downstairs, walking into the kitchen. it was 10:30 a.m. i poured a cup of coffee and sat down on the couch that looked over a valley. when i was done i put the cup in the sink and went upstairs to have a quick shower. as i started undressing, Grey came into the bathroom. "hey buddy!" i said while petting him. "Who's a good boy?" he just licked my hands and then left the room. "I think I'll go see Maddie later" i said just before jumping in the shower...
After i got dried off and put on clean clothes, I started heading to the stairs, jumping down the last few. I grabbed the keys to my car and started driving to Domino's... "dont fuck this up" I said to myself.