Hate Amongst the Labels

I'm Not Suppose to Know

Chapter 15

I’m Not Suppose to Know

Tish’s POV

“Brad?” I ask Kevin as soon as Taylor leaves the room because its hard to believe. Brad is like a giant, like Godzilla on steroids. And Taylor is a bitch like Joan Rivers but doesn’t have the body like a famous athlete, so its hard to imagine Joan Rivers knocking Godzilla down.
Kevin chuckles, “Yeah I didn’t really know to do. I was kind of afraid to chase after her because I didn’t want her knocking me down too.” My mood comes down as soon as he say ‘chase after her’ the image of Kevin chasing after Taylor is disgusting.
I don’t reply to him. Kevin takes that as an opportunity to talk about stuff I wish to avoid. “So I’m kind of glad Taylor left so I could talk to you.”
“I’d be glad that Taylor whether you had to say something to me or not.” My voice sounds grumpy. It’s like sometime around 3 in the morning and I’ve gotten about a half-hour of sleep, not to mention I’m hungry as hell, and my feet still hurt, so I have every reason to be grumpy.
Kevin smiles at my comment about Taylor and continues with what he wants to say. “I wanted to talk to you about the baby. Some more.”
Ugh. MORE BABY TALK! Seriously hasn’t he had enough for one day? I know any other male would of. “What about?”
Kevin shrugs. “Do you know what you’re having?”
My head falls down and I focus on my hands. “No. I wanted it to be a surprise.”
“Oh…” That’s all Kev says. A long silence fills our room again This time its suffocating me. Its probably suffocating Kev too because he speaks up again. “Has your mom been helpful?”
I laugh mostly to myself, “You know my mom, another kid is like breathing to her. She’s hoping it’s a girl.”
“What are you hoping for?” Kev looks a little white as he says this, I think the reality of the situation is starting to kick in for him.
My lips grow into a small nervous smile. “I’m not really picky.”
“I know.” Kev states quickly. The tone of his voice is really defensive.
More awkward silence. Except this time I’m gasping for air before Kevin speaks again. “So where does that leave us?” He’s not looking at me. Which is never a good sign.
“I’m not sure…are we back together?”
Kevin grins a little. “We’ll we’ve made out and had sex, sounds like a normal date for us.”
I grin at that too. “True.”
The silence grows fast. It hasn’t been like this since our first date…and even then it wasn’t as bad! Does having babies really do this with people? Completely distance themselves from each other.
Kevin looks up at me and I meet his stare. His eyes are hard to read, I’ve never seen them like the way they are. Then again I’ve never seen a dead girl, I’ve never seen Kevin cry, and I’ve never seen a mamma’s boy high so nothing at this point should come as a shock.
After a little while of Kevin not saying anything I become a little scared. “What?” I ask.
Kevin purses his lips and then says, “Marry me?”

Taylor’s POV

Five bucks they are having sex…again. That’s so sick. Like honestly don’t men have a policy that they only sleep with one chick a day? And Kevin scored two. Well actually I had sex with Kev before midnight so…it doesn’t count technically, but mentally yeah it DOES! Stupid bastard…
Flipping through my magazines I stop on a page about “Brangelina”, she’s pregnant again. After that I slam the book shut. I’ve had enough pregnant chicks for the night thank you very much. I lean back in my chair and close my eyes. Maybe I’ll be able to get some sleep.
My eyes are closed for about 5 minutes when the TV in the waiting room gets turned up real loud. I open my eyes and look around real quickly. I see some jackass with a controller in his hand flipping through the channels. Mother fucker…
Flinging myself off the chair I start heading over to him to tell him off, really off. But I stop as soon as I come face to face with him. Holy Mother Of God.
There sits a tan skinned boy with long thick black hair covering one of his eyes, a hoop piercing coming out the right bottom part of his lip, with thick ass eye liner darkens around his green eyes. He’s wearing a Avenged Sevenfold shirt and super tight girl jeans sagged down half his ass. And best part of all he’s wearing converse shoes.
His god-like lips part to speak, “I’m sorry did the TV wake you?” And out comes his British accent.
I get hot just looking at him. I can feel my mouth gaping open at his…fucking sexiness! So I don’t find words to answer him. Instead I’m just gapping at him.
He speaks again, “Are you okay?”
“I’m great.” I say with the biggest smile on my face.
He smiles back and I almost fall to the floor from overheating with his hotness. “Would you like to sit down?” The accent of his is THICK and amazing!
“Sure.” I’m still smiling like a dork, but I cant help it.
“I’m Ryan.” He holds out his hand for me to shake. And I do! I get to actually touch him!
“Taylor.”
“That’s a cool name.”
In all the years that I’ve had this name I’ve always used it as an excuse to hate my mom more because Taylor (just like Devin) can be a boys name too, so I’ve always felt halfway there. But now I’m thanking God that it is my name. “Thanks” My laugh is nervous.
He laughs lightly. “So what are you doing here? If you don’t mind me asking.”
“Someone I know died.” I say it with a shrug. Earlier I was all upset…somehow I cant find it in me to be that upset anymore.
“Ah, mate, I’m sorry. Were you close to them?”
I’m staring again. So I don’t answer right away. “Uh…um no. I didn’t know her to well but I thought it’d be nice you know to pay respect to her.”
“That’s nice of you. I’m hear because my buddies ‘brow ring ripped out. Was bleeding like crazy.”
Normally I’d be like that’s fucking sick. But now I’m like drooling…you don’t have any idea how hot this guy is. This is like my fantasy guy I have hot monkey sex in closets with. “That must of hurt.”
“Yeah I’d imagine it did,” His accent is really thick and hot (yes. That is the only word I will use to describe this creature of GOD!) “We were heading to our friends tattoo parlor. I’m getting me a second tattoo.”
“You have a tattoo?”
“Yeah,” He pushes his left sleeve up to show me a pitch black spider tattoo.
“Sweet.” I nod in approval.
“I know right, I wasn’t sure at I was going to get next but I know I was going to get one tonight.”
“How old are you?” I ask.
“18. You?”
“18” That’s my immediate response. I don’t look 18 though…I’m not even 16.
He laughs at my quick response. “No your not.”
“I’m almost.”
“Yeah?”
I think in most situations I’d be tearing this guy apart for doubting my lie but now I’m just tripping over my mind to find a back up lie. “Yeah…in 6 months.”
“Nice. To bad. Because if you were 18 we could have hung out.”
My heart drops at his comment. “We can still hang out.”
He laughs “Well I don’t know about that, mate, with a pretty girl like you I might be starting to do something illegal.”
Oh. This. Guy. Just. Made. My. Fucking. Life. My heart flutters back up to far and is in my throat pounding for me to answer the boy! “It looks to me like you’ve done a lot of illegal things in your life…” my mind continues to trip. I’ve NEVER flirted with a guy like this, “so I’d imagine that…you’d ubreak all those just to break one with me.” I don’t know what the fuck I just said.
Ryan laughs and smiles at me, “I don’t know what you just said but it sound pretty fucking hot. Do you got any tattoos?”
I can’t help but smile hugely, I think I just scored myself another hot guy, twice in less that 24 hours. “No…but I’ve always wanted one.”
“Well I think its about time you got one. Would you like to escort me to the tattoo parlor?” Ryan stands up and holds his hands out to me.
“Yeah…I would.” I take his hand and follow him out of the room.

I’m so happy right now, I’m willingly able to kill myself just so I can run up to God in heaven and hug him just for giving me this ONE MOMENT IN LIFE! Have I ever thought about getting a tattoo? Hell no. Is it going to hurt? Hell yeah. Will I get kicked out of the house? Probably. Do I care? Not one fucking bit.

Kev’s POV

Tish’s face has just gone white with my words. Marry me. I know that’s like a “big step” but is it really any surprise about how I feel? Honestly, I’ve been dying to have her back for 6 months and now that I do have her back I don’t want to lose her and what better way to do that than tie her to me legally.
Or at least if she gives me an answer.
“Tish?” I ask slowly.
“Marriage?!” Tish’s shocked face chokes out the word.
“Yeah, like forever and ever.” That sends her over the edge. Her now white face has just gone snow white and her checks are a cherry red that stand out against her paleish skin, despite her natural cream chocolate color.
“No.” Her furiously outraged voice throws at me. Well guess that answers my question. I feel my head drop in shame and embarrassment. I’ve spent months thinking about her, and why she even dumped me in the first place. And now I find out its because she’s carrying my child. And she has yet to give me a choice if I whether or not want to be in this child’s life! Which I do…I just…I don’t know. Everything was okay when I woke up this morning…now everything is just fucked. Life and death situations that is.

Ends Here. Okay IF you wanted to write another chapter this is where I’d leave off for you. IF YOU DON’T. Read on!

Tish’s POV

Fucking No dude. Marriage is NOT okay. Marriage is bad, marriage is shit on toast…which is bad! NO fucking marriage. Ever for Tish. I’ve seen marriages crash and burn. It starts out all “I love you” Bullshit and ends in “Mother Fucker I want half your money! And the HOUSE” No marriage is a bad, bad thing.
Kevin’s head falls in shame and I automatically feel guilty. I was a little abrupt with the NO but seriously No. Never ever. But still I probably could have been a little bit more gentle. I hold my hand out to his and take it. He still won’t show me his face.
“Kev. You know why I said no.” I begin.
“Yeah but did it had to be so cold and harsh?” Kev’s voice is weak. God please tell me I didn’t make him cry again.
“I’m sorry.”
Kev looks up and gives me a bullshit smile. Like he’s forgiven me but I know he hasn’t. “I better let you get some rest. How about I come back at 7 to drive you home.”
My stomach drops at the idea of him leaving, “No. Don’t go.”
Kev laughs lightly for real this time. “Tish you need more sleep. I’ll be back.”
“I said no. I don’t need sleep. I need you here.”
Kevin looks at me oddly like he can’t understand my behavior. “Since when did you get to be the bossy bitchy type?”
“Since spending more than 4 hours with Taylor Tearh.” I laugh out.
“True.”
The room fills with silence again and it kills me yet again. I ponder on things to talk about but small talk will just be stupid. There are so many big things between us and not talking about them just make things more awkward.
“Kevin why do you want to marry me?” I ask without thinking.
Kev doesn’t seem taken back by my question. “Because I love you.”
Good thing I know better than to say yes. Love is only one reason out of the millions you get married. “Kev you know it takes more than that. Look at your parents.”
“I think this is different though…” Kev starts, his eyes are sincere and I can’t help but melt for his gentle side.
“How so?” I ask. Everyone knows you have a first love, Kevin is mines and I’m his. Rarely do people marry their first love and stay together.
“I don’t know. Its kind of hard to explain but its like I already feel like your husband.”
I wait for him to continue and after a few moments of my silence he does.
“Like the last 6 months have been so crappy for me. Like a husband on his business trip and all he wants to do is get home to his wife and hold her in his arms. That’s what it felt like. The whole time. I’ve just been waiting to be with you, I’ve barely thought about anything else and that’s after 6 months. Also like when I saw you cry after you found out Taylor and me…yeah. I felt so guilty. And like you said we weren’t dating but I felt just as bad as if we were. Not like I ever would because any little move to lose you would kill me all over again but that time I don’t think I’d recover. I feel like football, drinking, hanging out with you all are stupid things compared to spending every second with you and my baby. And I don’t want to marry you because I did knock you up. I want to marry you so I can be close to you and my baby…and hopefully future children. I never want to be with anyone else, Tish, just you.”
Wow. I think I just melted on to the floor and evaporated into nothing. Taylor you asked me earlier why I stay with assholes like Kevin well here’s your fucking answer. That has to be the single most romantic thing I’ve ever heard. That is as good as it gets next to fucking prince charming.
“Yes. I’ll marry you.” I whisper out. I can feel tears rolling down my eyes.
Kevin’s face becomes shocked. “What?”
“You heard me you jackass. I’ll marry you.”
Kevin’s face becomes as bright as I’ve ever seen it. He jumps up and flys right on top of me, giving me a million kisses and saying “Thank you, thank you, thank you!”
I pull his head up and back down right onto my lips for a long kiss. When I break away I look at him and say “I love you.”
Kev smiles and I see tears fill in his eyes. “I’ve always Loved you.”

His mom will probably kick him out. My mom will probably take him in. Our wedding wont be big. We won’t invite Taylor. I’ll spend my wedding night with him as his pregnant wife. Not his virgin wife. But whatever close enough. And after that I’m not sure. For all I know I could die during fucking childbirth, or we could go crazy and hate each other forever, or we could be one of the few people in this world to grow old together while we watch our grandchildren play on the front yard as we swing on a porch swing. I don’t know. But I’m not suppose too.
All I do know is I love this fucking man. And no one can tell me different.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image Ha sorry i hate cheezy stuff. I'm sorry for the badness of the chapter. I'm not a good musy gusy love writter. Layla Chapter. Next Chapter is the last.