Hate Amongst the Labels

The Night Is Young

Taylor's POV

"Gosh fhucking damnit!" I stand up and brush the dirt off my pants. The black hooded girl jumps 50 feet in the air and so do I when I see what the hell she's doing over there.

"What the Fuck!?" Danielle squeals.

"What are you "What the fhucking" for?! I'M not the one in the fucking corner...uh doing THAT!!" I yell and jab my finger in the direction of her oozing arm.

She just looks down at her arm and says: "Do you have any tissues?" In a real quiet voice.

"Are you sure you don't want a TOWEL for that mess?" I scream, but in the process I actually think of something else. Something better.

"You know, actually, nevermind I'll get tissues instead." I tell her and walk off; leaving her there.

I walk up onto the stage of the auditorium and behind the curtains only to find Kev and Tish in some surprisingly light conversation. Don't wanna be involved is the only thing going through my head.

"Sorry to interrupt, just need a little something." I say and as I advance on Tish and reach down the front of her Barbie pink tank top only to pull out a couple crumpled tissues. I plaster on a wonderful fake smile of content at the sight of both of their faces stuck in a state of shock. Kev's face glued to her bust area - mouth dropped open.

"Thanks, Tish I figured you could spare a couple of these cuz' I know there are plenty more where these came from." I wave the tissue in her face and stride off the stage back to where Danielle is. I can hear Tish's screaming, filled with rage, echo off the walls of the auditorium. I walk back with a smile filled with pure content on my face.

She's still in the corner with a weird look on her face and I hand her the tissues.

"What was all this about?" I ask, motioning to her arm.

She looks up at me and says: "I'd like to know what all that screaming is about."

I laugh. "Just Tish."

I keep looking at her waiting for some kind of answer but she never gives one as she cleans up her little...mess.

It's not that I disaprove of cutting or something it just scared the shit out of me. I thought she was gunna die or something. Plus, my stomach doesn't take to kindly to blood.

"Alright, fine. You don't have to tell me." I state and decide to go find that little bitch of a brother I have.

I look all around through the seats and I can't find that little fat fuck anywhere. Probably in the cafeteria. The cafeteria is connected right to the auditorium so I'm sure since he's a teacher's pet Mr. Nick let him go in there, or maybe Mr. Nick doesn't even know. I'll search in here first though, just in case.

Devin's POV

Oh, poop. Taylors going to kill me once she finds me. Why did I do that? I'm hiding backstage behind the curtains where they keep all the costumes for the shows for drama class. I love drama class but I don't like hiding behind the clothes like I am. It's too dusty for my allergies.

"Come out, Come out wherever you are Devin." I hear Taylor call from the stage.

"I know you're hiding back here somewhere you little pig." I hear her pull the curtains to the side roughly and begin snooping around.

"Hmm, Wherever could he be..." Then with a jolt of pain, I feel a finger jab right into my gut. I let out a big "Oomph!" and she lets out a shriek of laughter.

"I can see your feet num-nuts." she says in a sarcastic tone. I look down and notice the dress I chose to hide behind was only about ankle length on me. She pokes me again and lets out another fit of howls as I cringe.

"STOP IT!!" I complain and stalk away to find some food.

Kev's POV

Well Tish seems happy with her new family stuff... and her boyfriend.

I need a beer. More like a couple beers.

I go to find my Nike backpack where I stocked my shit up just for this reason. I pull it open and pull out 3 bottles and retreat to the very back of the auditorium back behind the curtains and costumes and everything before anyone sees me. God, it feels good just to be alone. The alcohol is starting to warm my veins as I chug down half the bottle. I guess I could do my totally gay what-I-did-wrong-project shit.

I go back to get my camera and make sure there's a tape in it and everything and go back to my safe-haven. I slump down the wall to the floor and think of what I actually did do... Oh yea! I laugh to myself remembering. I guess it was classified MAJOR PDA or something. All I did was lift up the girls shirt...In front of the whole school...during a pep rally. I'll just give some cheesy explaination like im 30 and responsible.

I turn the camera on turn it so it can see me and hit "Record"

"Hello...Whoevers gunna see this. This is my Report, I guess."
"The thing I did wrong is considered PDA I'm assuming. It was all in fun and I was just caught in the moment I was excited and filled with school-pride was all. Now that I look back on what I did I believe I was in the wrong. I will not ever act in such a way again because detention has taught me my lesson. In the future I plan on graduating from a great high rated college on a football scholarship starting a family and living life in a responsible way." I almost laughed at how corny and buisnesslike I was sounding, but I kept going anyways as long as I got out of this it didn't matter. "That is my lesson and I've learned it well. Thank you for teaching it to me." I smiled and shut off the camera before bursting into hysterics. That was good.

I take the last gulps of my beer and decide the last 2 aren't worth it now. I take them back with me along with the camera back to my stuff and put the beers back into my bag.

I look at the clock on the wall; it's only 7:45. God, it feels like we've been here all day! I wonder what everyone else is up to. I wonder what Tish is up to mostly...

Tish's POV

If only he knew. Why did I lie about having a boyfriend and a house with him? That's a huge fucking lie. I'm still surprised that little whore Taylor had the nerve to mess with me. Especially when I'm pregnant, damnit. Doesn't she know what it's like to be talking to your ex and some bitch comes over and pulls he tissues right outta your bra?

Embarrassing.

Especially, especially when it's your fucking baby's dad! Ugh. I should be getting over this soon. I should be getting over him soon.
I'm going to change into my pajamas I need to be comfortable. I hoist myself up out of my chair after much struggling and waddle over to my stuff. I pull out my pants with cupcakes on them and my matching tank top that should fit over my stomach.

I go off behind the stage to find the bathrooms so I can change and I see that weird Danielle girl huddled over in that corner...she's a weird one alright.

I push open the door to the bathroom and I say fuck them stalls I couldn't turn around in one of them even if I tried so I'm just going to change out here. As soon as I get my shorts down the door swings open and in walks Mrs. Bitch herself, Taylor. She walks right by me without a word straight into the stalls.

"I always seem to catch you with your pants around your ankles, don't I Tish?" Her voice echos out of her stall.

My cheeks get hot but I sure as fuck ain't gunna let her know that. I think back to freshman year

~~~~~Flashback~~~~~

_______________________________________
Text From: Kev <3

Party. Tonight. My house. Don't miss it Babe
I have a surprise for you.
______________________________________

I look down at the text Kev my current "boyfriend" sent me. Hm. Surprise Eh? We all know what that fucking means.

I decide to wear a tight black skirt with a red low cut tank-top matched with, some super high, super sexy heels. I need to hurry and get ready before my parents get home. I'll leave them a note saying I'm staying the night at Nikki's house tonight. I finish up getting ready, run down the stairs, scribble a note to mom and dad, and run out to my car.

I pull up at his house and the party's booming appearantly. Music is blasting and lights are flashing. I wrench open the door and am met with a sight of chaos. People talking, dancing, eating, smoking, drinking, kissing, drooling, sleeping, screaming; you name it people were doin' it. Now this is what I call a party. I go get myself a drink and search around for Kev's ass. I see many familiar faces from school I wave to some, I look away from others. I finally find him on the back porch and he's totally wasted already. He's shitfaced and blabbing nonsense. He sees me and comes stumbling over and attacks my face with his mouth. I manage to push him off but he just grabs my wrist and tells me he has to show me something. He tows me inside the house and I grab another drink and chug it down on the way up the stairs. He rips the door open and leads me to the bed. We all know what happends there, and right as I get his pants down and get, well you know...down there, the door swings open. My neck snaps towards the door, and my eyes widen in shock as I realize who it is. Taylor Tearh. Of all people.

"Oh, god you guys just lemme get my bag and I'll be outta your way." She walks in the room and grabs a purse off of the side table and strides out. I was too embarrassed to even finish what I started. I got my things and walked out of the room, Kev complaining all drunk like until I left the fucking house. Completely oblivious she was even there. On the posititve side, Kev doesn't even remember one second of it so I don't have to live with him knowing too.

I drove home in tears. Woke up in tears. It never bothered me after that. I enjoyed sex more and more and got it from more and more guys. Life was good.

~~~~~End Flashback~~~~~

"Yea, well that was a long time ago Taylor." I say with venom.

"Haha, but it's good to know people never change." She says as she flushes the toilet and comes out to wash her hands.

"I'm glad you think so." I say as I pull my tank top down over my head. It's snug, but I can deal. I gather my things and walk out as she dries her hands.

Danielle's POV

I will never understand people.
I never have.
I never will.

I look down at the beautiul pink scar on my arm that spells his name. Sam. Sam left such a big impression on me. Even though the cut that's left is only the size of my thumb. The cut is actually the only thing left of him also. We were perfect. Life was perfect. He did this to me and he deserves every word I said to him. He's the one that makes my skin call out for the cut, and the feel of the blade against my skin. He's the one who called this demon to me.

I sigh and unzip my backpack once more and take out my pills. I pop them in my mouth with no water and swallow. Maybe someday I'll be lucky enough to choke on one of them. Maybe I won't.

I guess I'll get started on my project thing since I've already done everything else worth doing in this damn place even though, according to the clock, it's only 8:15.

I search around for the camera and put a tape in and start recording.

"The reason I have detention is because I skipped class."
"I will not skip class again because I do not want detention again."
"I have learned my lesson." I said every word in a bored monotone voice.

I hit "stop."

That should be good enough to humor Mr. Nick and his homosexual self.
Now, that that's out of the way maybe I should go see what everyone else is getting into. The night is young, why not.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright this was written by me (Ivy) this time. Uh I hope u guys like it I haven't really had other people read the stuff I write so tell me what u think and be honest! And sorry if u don't like to read alot cuz our chapters are pretty long for the most part haha. And this is how the format is going to be for the rest of the story with the point of view (POV) changes. :]
I know you've seen this a billion times but comment please!